Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Prayer Requests Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Requests Here (1045 Views)

Prayer Requests For 2016 / An Online Prayer Community To Connect And Share Prayer Requests / Drop Your Prayer Requests Here. We Pray, God Answers: Always! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 12:57am On Aug 10, 2012
Do you need Healing, salvation, peace, restoration, favour, breakthrough, Divine intervention and blessings in abundance?
Lets have your prayer requests and petitions here.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2012
What We Believe About Divine Healing

We believe that divine healing is the right and responsibility of every Christian.
We believe that any hindrance to the healing of any Christian is not of God.
We believe that God is not our problem, but rather that He is our help.
We believe that any hindrance to healing is on the part of the enemy (Satan).
We believe that any sickness or disease can be overcome by a Christian if the Christian will exercise faith and power.
We believe that the enemy (Satan) is not a serious hindrance and can be overcome by any Christian using the available tools and weapons provided by God.
We believe that the enemy (Satan) can only be truly defeated by spiritual weapons and not by carnal/natural weapons devised by man.
We believe that Christians and non-Christians, (without faith for healing), can be healed when other Christians exercise Kingdom authority.
We believe that all sickness and disease can be directly or indirectly traced back to Satan and should be defeated whenever and wherever they are encountered.

Copyright 2000 by Curry R. Blake
Re: Prayer Requests Here by heyma: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
PRAYER FOR THE MAN SITTING ON(BlOCKING) MY MONEY TO GET OUT AND GO AWAY FROM IT

AND IT INCLUDES ANYONE ELSE I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT.

guys just bear this in mind / your creative energies (prayers) for me

THIS MAN IS PREVENTING THE PAYMENT FOR A PROPERTY I WANT SOLD,

CREATING TROUBLE AROUND EVERYWHERE AND APPARENTLY DOESNT COMPREHEND LOGIC OR IS SIMPLY BEIGN TROUBLESOME OR RATHER IS

BOTH
Re: Prayer Requests Here by babamoha(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
I want God to remove the mark of reproach out of my life.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by heyma: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
Thanks for the views and comments I'm sure the energies/powers are moving to get my money.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
heyma: PRAYER FOR THE MAN SITTING ON(BlOCKING) MY MONEY TO GET OUT AND GO AWAY FROM IT

AND IT INCLUDES ANYONE ELSE I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT.

guys just bear this in mind / your creative energies (prayers) for me

THIS MAN IS PREVENTING THE PAYMENT FOR A PROPERTY I WANT SOLD,

CREATING TROUBLE AROUND EVERYWHERE AND APPARENTLY DOESNT COMPREHEND LOGIC OR IS SIMPLY BEIGN TROUBLESOME OR RATHER IS

BOTH

In the Great Name of our Lord Jesus, I declare that every hindrance to your financial increase and prosperity is removed right now. You will have your harvest. You will reap all you have sown. The same person who has stood against you, will call you. He will apologise, and God will empower you to forgive him. Doors of success are open before you. Every limitation against you is removed now. As I have spoken, so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
babamoha: I want God to remove the mark of reproach out of my life.

The Lord has prepared a table before you in the presence of your enemies. He has given you all you need for today's success. The mark of our God on you is victory, honour, dominion, blessings, prosperity, peace, health, favour and abundance. From this day, you will become a good song in the mouth of many. All who mocked you, will testify of your uplifting. I decree excellence into everything that concerns you. Within five days, the wind of glory shall envelope you. Divine connections are brought into you right now. God's peace shall fill you with strength. You will be filled with wisdom, joy and abundance. No good thing will be hidden from you. Every evil that comes after you will fail. The shield of the Lord shall protect you in Jesus name.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
Please remember to testify and tell others of God's goodness. Let your testimony witness to others of God's grace. Every prayer here is speedily answered. God awaits your testimony. Be blessed.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by heyma: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
staggerman: Please remember to testify and tell others of God's goodness. Let your testimony witness to others of God's grace. Every prayer here is speedily answered. God awaits your testimony. Be blessed.

sURE SURE THE MAN IS BEGINING TO GET JITTERY

GOT AN EMAIL FROM HIM THAT TELLS THAT BUT HES STILL TRYING TO BE SILLY SO THE BATTLE IS STILL ON

SAME FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT MIGHT BE BLOCKING IT FROM ANYWHERE
Re: Prayer Requests Here by Richardid: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
I want the lord to establish a business for me. My helpers should locate me, any obstacle to my breakthrough should be disgraced. And Restore my finances
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
heyma:

sURE SURE THE MAN IS BEGINING TO GET JITTERY

GOT AN EMAIL FROM HIM THAT TELLS THAT BUT HES STILL TRYING TO BE SILLY SO THE BATTLE IS STILL ON

SAME FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT MIGHT BE BLOCKING IT FROM ANYWHERE

Relax and see the power of our God. The good Lord who has started this work is able to complete it. Welcome to God's rest. Be blessed.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Richardid: I want the lord to establish a business for me. My helpers should locate me, any obstacle to my breakthrough should be disgraced. And Restore my finances

The Lord gives us power to get wealth. As you read this message, you are filled with extraordinary wisdom for success. Christ is made unto us wisdom. That wisdom will manifest in you from this moment. It will not take more than three days to make contact with the person who will open a new door for you. God will give you the grace to maintain that relationship. Every plot of the enemy against your financial peace will fail right now. You will walk from success to success, victory to victory, testimony to testimony. The resurrecting power of our Lord shall resurrect your finances. You will witness one miracle after another. A chain of blessings has begun in your life in Jesus name. Enjoy God's blessings. Be blessed.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by Keen1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Prayer request: Want God to remove all barriers to my breakthrough and restore my finances. God should also help recover all money that is owed me to help me clear my debts.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by thehomer: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
I would like God to reveal himself to the world by supplying Nigeria with constant electricity for three months in a row before the end of the year 2012.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by dorox(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
thehomer: I would like God to reveal himself to the world by supplying Nigeria with constant electricity for three months in a row before the end of the year 2012.
Haba!!! You... especially you of all the posters here should know that it is impossible for nigeria to have electricity for three months in a row before the end of the year 2012. We should concetrate our efforts in confessing healing and miracles to reality, declaring breakthroughs and devine favour, forcefully casting and binding evil spirits then recasting and rebinding every foul smelling spirits instead of wasting our time asking for useless and impossible things like constant electricity.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
I want to ask that God gives me the confidence to get what I want out of life and that he bless me abundantly financially and that he give me a wonderful wife and that he places me where i can serve him very well so that it pleases him and that he helps me to stop masturbating.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by thehomer: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
dorox:
Haba!!! You... especially you of all the posters here should know that it is impossible for nigeria to have electricity for three months in a row before the end of the year 2012. We should concetrate our efforts in confessing healing and miracles to reality, declaring breakthroughs and devine favour, forcefully casting and binding evil spirits then recasting and rebinding every foul smelling spirits instead of wasting our time asking for useless and impossible things like constant electricity.

I don't know that it is impossible. God can do anything so nothing is impossible for God. Let us pray and fast very hard because it will definitely come to pass with enough supplication.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by OmoAlata(f): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Prayer Request:

My mother is hiding a big secret from me. I have asked her and she's waffling like ehm, erm, ehm, you don't need to know etc etc. Pray that she should tell me the secret wink
Re: Prayer Requests Here by OmoAlata(f): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2012
Where's the OP of this thread?
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2012
Keen1: Prayer request: Want God to remove all barriers to my breakthrough and restore my finances. God should also help recover all money that is owed me to help me clear my debts.
Every barrier is removed in Jesus name. I command your finances to multiply exponentially. The hand of the Lord is upon your finances. The Lord provides all your financial, physical, material, emotional and spiritual needs. You will enjoy increased blessings from this moment in Jesus name.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2012
jacobscros: I want to ask that God gives me the confidence to get what I want out of life and that he bless me abundantly financially and that he give me a wonderful wife and that he places me where i can serve him very well so that it pleases him and that he helps me to stop masturbating.
In the name of Jesus Christ I declare Divine Wisdom to flow from your spirit into your mind right now. You will walk in a new revelation. A new illumination. The crooked paths are made straight. What was hidden is now revealed. Every path that brings confusion is blocked right now. From this moment you will have a single eye. An eye that sees only Good and not evil. You will have a single heart. A heart that thinks only Good and not evil. You will have a single mind. A mind focused on God, A mind of Christ. The Lord who is our Salvation shall show Himself strong in you. By His knowledge you shall prosper in all your ways. Continue in God's blessings in Jesus name.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by dorox(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2012
Hmm... What can i say? By their fruits you shall know them, or in this case by their requests you shall know them. Their request was as expected, shallow and self centered borne out of their materialistic understanding of christianity.
No one is asking for really important things like the increased outpouring of God's holy spirit to empower us to become better christians, to be impartial to all men, extending acts of loving kindness to our neighbours especially the weakest among us in this increasingly hostile and competitive world.
No one is thinking of storing up tressures in heaven while in pursuit of their daily sustenance. Rather it is how to get this or how to get that.
Your only enemy is satan and his demons, and they are not out to get your naira and kobo because they know that in the greater scheme of things, it holds very little value. What they are after is our salvation- God's greatest gift to us and as christians we should pray continously and fight everyday to safeguard it. As jesus said where your treassure is the heart would be also

1 Like

Re: Prayer Requests Here by dorox(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
staggerman:
Every barrier is removed in Jesus name. I command your finances to multiply exponentially. The hand of the Lord is upon your finances. The Lord provides all your financial, physical, material, emotional and spiritual needs. You will enjoy increased blessings from this moment in Jesus name.
Keen1, have you started seeing your exponential rate of financial increase? make you no forget to tithe exponencally to staggerman in return o! if you do, e go mean say you rob god
Re: Prayer Requests Here by staggerman(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2012
dorox:
Keen1, have you started seeing your exponential rate of financial increase? make you no forget to tithe exponencally to staggerman in return o! if you do, e go mean say you rob god

I do not collect, pay nor support tithing. I don't receive tithes, neither do I pay tithes. Prosperity is free. Everyone should prosper.
Re: Prayer Requests Here by Callotti: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
Any wealthy Christians praising God here?
Why is it only in times of poverty that Christian remember their 'GOD'? undecided
Re: Prayer Requests Here by tobechi74: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
I pray dat all atheist shud b forgvin and dat God wil touch dem to repent and com bak to him

(1) (Reply)

Answering The Universal Question / God Does Not Accept Offerings And Tithes From Those Who Cheat And Rob Others / Modern Church Practices Not Found in the Teachings of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.