Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out (978 Views)

Is This Arab (secular) Woman Speaking The Truth About Islam? / Kunleoshob Deserves A Ban / When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
I posted a new article yesterday about freedom of speech , this was moved to the ISLAM section, the Sharia moderator then proceeded to ban my humble self, so I cannot respond to my own article

Common guys , I know there is a phrase that says ' common sense goes out of the window ' but this is just plain tyranny.

Why should the starter of an article not be able to add comments or respond to other comments in his own article.

Why is the moderator in the ISLAM section scared of hearing the truth even when no insults or abuse are used ?

There have been insulting comments made towards Christians and atheists, yet these vulgar posts remain there for all to see, but when I or my fellow Muslims scholars make a statement of fact our posts are hidden.

Things are really deteriorating and looking silly and Seun is making one big mistake.

This is SHARIA in action, now you know what it is like to live in Saudi Arabia or an ISLAMIC state !!

3 Likes

Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2012
No response , Sharia wins.

How pathetic !!
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by buzugee(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2012
frosbel: I posted a new article yesterday about freedom of speech , this was moved to the ISLAM section, the Sharia moderator then proceeded to ban my humble self, so I cannot respond to my own article

Common guys , I know there is a phrase that says ' common sense goes out of the window ' but this is just plain tyranny.

Why should the starter of an article not be able to add comments or respond to other comments in his own article.

Why is the moderator in the ISLAM section scared of hearing the truth even when no insults or abuse are used ?

There have been insulting comments made towards Christians and atheists, yet these vulgar posts remain there for all to see, but when I or my fellow Muslims scholars make a statement of fact our posts are hidden.

Things are really deteriorating and looking silly and Seun is making one big mistake.

This is SHARIA in action, now you know what it is like to live in Saudi Arabia or an ISLAMIC state !!
Frosbel you are a trouble maker and not only do you deserve to be banned, you deserve to be caned atrociously by muscled jihadists. 24 lashes will suffice. grin grin

JUST JOKING.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Saintparis1: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2012
This mactunji has banned me lipsrsealed for what now
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2012
buzugee: Frosbel you are a trouble maker and not only do you deserve to be banned, you deserve to be caned atrociously by muscled jihadists. 24 lashes will suffice. grin grin

JUST JOKING.

grin grin

Well I guess for us who live in the west, we take freedom of speech for granted. It is a special gift when not used to deprive others of their individual rights. We should all be able to express ourselves.

In the new and improved Sharia Islam section , no contrary opinions, no statement of facts, opposing ideas are allowed. Just tow the line or else, we ban you

Now in the more popular general religion forum, there might be 1 or 2 hidden posts over 100 articles , but in just 1 article in the Sharia ISLAM section, we have over 50 forum member comments hidden and multiple users banned. This is just the way the Saudis like it to be grin grin

I hope this unlimited power has not been granted to them because of more death threats from the people of peace !
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by DeepSight(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
The very fact that there exists a separate section for Islam is enough evidence for the shameful intolerance and primitive tyranny that the generality of the Islamic mindset discloses. I personally think every Muslim ought to be ashamed of the fact that a separate section had to be carved out for them. It really is a permanent display of the fact that Islam is not fit to co-habit with the rest of the civilized world. Leave them quarantined.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Sweetnecta: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
frosbel and his living in the west as if freedom does not have a leash/limit.

deepsight and his telling us that we should be ashamed for the actions of nl management team; the owner and his moderators.

i remembered when the religion moderator banned me just because i used islam to argue in favor of God and religious beliefs against an atheist. to me it was the worst kind of moderation because it restricted my freedom of choice of material to argue, especially that i am a muslim not arguing against a christian, but against an atheist for and on behalf of all religious beliefs.

living in the west therefore did not temper the moderator from going against the grain of what you will expect of person who is exposed to all kind of peoples and their opinions and thinking slants in real life.

I guess her dislike of islam might have played a great role in her decision.

I am saying that no moderator in the religion section seem to be a hands off person without using personal understanding in moderating. I dont expect any moderator to hide a post he/she like or ban the writer.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Sweetnecta: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
and the speaking the truth with facts for frosbel is Islam is wrong because it says God is not a man and man can not be God and 3 entities are not 1 God.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by MrAnony1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sweetnecta: and the speaking the truth with facts for frosbel is Islam is wrong because it says God is not a man and man can not be God and 3 entities are not 1 God.
The point is that he didn't originally post it in the Islam section in the first place, It was moved there and then he was banned from his own topic. That's just plain tyranny.
I don't care how much it offends your muslim moderators or how true or untrue it is. If they didn't like it, why move it into the islam section in the first place?

Y'all are simply intolerant. Face it and deal with it.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Sweetnecta: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ so the culprit will the person who moved it because it deals with islam.

find the culprit and for me, i do not support any moderator banning or whatever. i think oversensitivity is not good.

maybe seun needs to re orientate his people. the act of muslim/s if it opposes what islam stands for, it is not binding on muslim and it is not islam.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by MrAnony1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^^^^^^^ so the culprit will the person who moved it because it deals with islam.

find the culprit and for me, i do not support any moderator banning or whatever. i think oversensitivity is not good.

maybe seun needs to re orientate his people. the act of muslim/s if it opposes what islam stands for, it is not binding on muslim and it is not islam.

fair enough. Thanks for not being insensitive.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by ijawkid(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
buzugee: Frosbel you are a trouble maker and not only do you deserve to be banned, you deserve to be caned atrociously by muscled jihadists. 24 lashes will suffice. grin grin

JUST JOKING.

Hahahahahahaha......
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Sweetnecta: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
@mr anony: ^^^ it is Islam that has improved my personality, behaviors, morality, interaction and sensibility of sensitivity towards others.

otherwise, i could be predictable based on where i reside, my gender, my ethnicity, etc.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by buzugee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahaha......
the guy is always finding the trouble of moslem folk grin grin i think he has a secret crush on Mohammed grin
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by MrAnony1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sweetnecta: @mr anony: ^^^ it is Islam that has improved my personality, behaviors, morality, interaction and sensibility of sensitivity towards others.

otherwise, i could be predictable based on where i reside, my gender, my ethnicity, etc.
Yeah, I can understand that
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2012
Frosbel For Fatwa FFF
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2012
Sweetnecta: @mr anony: ^^^ it is Islam that has improved my personality, behaviors, morality, interaction and sensibility of sensitivity towards others.

ok you meant if you were in afghanistan, somalia or sudan you would have become a jihadist under the same islam. Even though you were still a lady you could still blow yourself up for allah. So what are you saying? Islam didnt save you, civilization did.
Re: Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out by alienvirus: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2012
Yes civilization saved him because is itself civilization. No?

(1) (Reply)

Important Bible Verses About Marriage And Love / The Significant Of Jesus' Death On A Cross / Is It Wrong For Born Again Xtians To Sell Or Trade With Alcoholic Drinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.