Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It (862 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It by heyma: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
PRAYER FOR THE MAN SITTING ON(BlOCKING) MY MONEY TO GET OUT AND GO AWAY FROM IT

AND IT INCLUDES ANYONE ELSE I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT.

guys just bear this in mind / your creative energies (prayers) for me

THIS MAN IS PREVENTING THE PAYMENT FOR A PROPERTY I WANT SOLD,

CREATING TROUBLE AROUND EVERYWHERE AND APPARENTLY DOESNT COMPREHEND LOGIC OR IS SIMPLY BEIGN TROUBLESOME OR RATHER IS

BOTH
Re: Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It by tobechi74: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Father forgve him for he doesnt know what he is doing
Re: Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It by OmoAlata(f): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
I command my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It by heyma: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Thanks for the views and comments I'm sure the energies/powers are moving to get my money.
Re: Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It by heyma: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
sURE SURE THE MAN IS BEGINING TO GET JITTERY

GOT AN EMAIL FROM HIM THAT TELLS THAT BUT HES STILL TRYING TO BE SILLY SO THE BATTLE IS STILL ON

SAME FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT MIGHT BE BLOCKING IT FROM ANYWHERE
Re: Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It by OmoAlata(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
Keep on praying. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. wink
Re: Prayer For The Man Sitting On(blocking) My Money To Get Out And Go Away From It by kokabiel(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
@OP nobody is blocking your money, if it were true, they would block your progress in life and your ability to get up when you fall, you made a deal with a dishonest person without being cautious and this is the result. especially a land deal. what you need is an expert (stubborn) lawyer - PEACE

(1) (Reply)

End Time: A New Bible Is Out - The Queen James Bible For Gays Only. / Is Answering Prayer Consistent With The Notion Of A Perfect God? / An Interview With Prophet Orah Jerome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.