Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Create And Design Your Own Webite! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create And Design Your Own Webite! (743 Views)

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create And Design Your Own Webite! by RyanEbuka1: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
Do you have products but dont have places to advertise them in?? Or do you just want to have your own website?? Well, you have come to the right place because i can teach you the secrets of making, designing, managing and sustaining YOUR own website... Interested?? Contact me:08064219804 or email me verifiedboss101@ovi.com... Peace!
Re: Create And Design Your Own Webite! by chidi500(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
WEB DESIGNING

Custom Website Designer and Web Application Development

At Host Linker Website Design Company based in Nigeria our team of experienced designers, informed with the latest graphic design software and branding ideas create website designs par excellence. Be it product sales, sale of a service, corporate branding, or logos, we create DESIGNS THAT WORK. We combine new technology with creative ideas to bring your website design material in focus Website Design Company based in Nigeria ensures that each project undertaken will always be completed in time and each project is considered as a unique project. We develop Website for Professionals, Commercial companies, Government authorities, non-profit organizations, etc

Content

Your content must be supplied to us written the way that you would like it to appear on your web site.
Creativity for website design and wide and wise conceptualization for effective web promotion is our strength and we can code whatever you imagine. We strive to give you an influential web presence and can develop your website as your web representative.

Technologies

We have professional expertise in the Web/software Designing in the following technologies:
1. PHP/MYSQL
2. Java (J2EE & J2ME)
3. Dot NET (VB & C#)
4. XML, C/C++,XHTML,CSS,web hosting,reseller hosting
etc. visit www.hostlinker.com

(1) (Reply)

Naija's 1st Dedicated Programming And Wap/web Masters Forum / New Year Website Project For Review / USEFUL PHP Extensions?lets Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.