Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. (1026 Views)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Should I Allow My Wife Go? / Help! Hubby And Best Friend Have Same Name = Major Confusion/disrepect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by DANILSA(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
My friend joe is about to get married, his from a well breed catholic family but lives a promiscuous life, dis guy likes show up and the gal he wants to marry is an Abuja hotcake so she wants the wedding to receive a conspicuous look, one of the best in town and also held in church. Joe has the money to do this, but he has some reservations because he can't even remember half of the gals he has slept with or promised marriage, he wants a secret wedding to avoid some girls coming out to embarrass him dat day, but his wife not knowing the reason has bluntly refuse. What should he do?
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2012
Dats d reward for promiscuity,dats y dis days u see peoplw bringin police men and soildiers majorly because of their wayward past lifestyle.if i dont have anytrin to hide,i dont nid to waste my moni on bringin in security men.anyway u can bring in security n do a low key weddin but dat doesnt stop a desperate drama queen from springin uo wen d pastor asks d dreaded question,at least she too will dress like a well wisher n mix wit d crowd of course with compromisin pictures of both of dem (av sin dat happen and u know d rest of d story),2ndly,if he manages to escape dat,wot of d brides friends.if his wife distributes d iv and it gets to a friends hand and one of d friend left it in her hand bag (u know invitation cards can travel to abuja from calabar) and den one of his flings or friend of a fling sees it,u know d rest of d story.smh.when wayward men want to marry,dats wen dia fears start to show up,if dia sins dont catch up with dem durin wedding,it catches up wit dem afta weddin..smh
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2012
He wants to eat hs cake and stil hv it....i pity the wife_to_be,i dnt think she knws wat she is geting into..After d wedding day nko?
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by donlet(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2012
he should be careful.
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
chidyhels: He wants to eat hs cake and stil hv it....i pity the wife_to_be,i dnt think she knws wat she is geting into..After d wedding day nko?

My thoughts exactly. This is another Nairaland story in the making.
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by DANILSA(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

My thoughts exactly. This is another Nairaland story in the making.
it's not dear, maybe uv not met one of those guys,it's real.
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by DANILSA(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
donlet: he should be careful.
I second ur comment.
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by DANILSA(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
chidyhels: He wants to eat hs cake and stil hv it....i pity the wife_to_be,i dnt think she knws wat she is geting into..After d wedding day nko?
she knows his a flirt, but not to the extent he is, his far more worse than what she thinks.
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
DANILSA: she knows his a flirt, but not to the extent he is, his far more worse than what she thinks.

Kobojunkie is right then; this is another nairaland story in the making. She knows he is a flirt and she open eye wan enter marriage with him.

Is your friend ready to change his ways and remain faithful to her? Some women sha!
Re: Fear Of Girls Wont Allow My Friend Have An Open Wedding. by DANILSA(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Kobojunkie is right then; this is another nairaland story in the making. She knows he is a flirt and she open eye wan enter marriage with him.

Is your friend ready to change his ways and remain faithful to her? Some women sha!
once women get to 30 they are usually impatient.
nt

(1) (Reply)

ONELGA Women Protest For Exra Marital Affair / Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP / Confused And Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.