Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Price Of Garri - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri (18168 Views)

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri by poweredcom(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
@poster and ....how does this affect the price of cup of rice in the market

Oya post about rice now we go enter beans ...yam....egusi....
Re: Price Of Garri by ayodinho91: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
O boy, oau faj garri no make sense at alllll. Na cocococo just full am. The day i bought it, i can't even drink it not to talk of using it to make eba. And the funniest thing is that it's damn expensive. Same goes for oau main market too. I dont really think there is good qualitly garri in whole of Ife because i've search and never found one. But anyway, thumbs to the ijebu guy na only God know how they te make there garri wey dey always get natural sugar *or she na jazzs, because i drink more of it and gets thinner the more*
Re: Price Of Garri by Heymus(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote
author=pro01]Who cares, I wonder how this yeye thread made the front
page, after all, how does this affect the price of garri in the
market?[/quote]yeepa! just as usual.
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
ACM10:

Do u also soak garri in Jamaica? undecided

no. well not exactly.

but we do eat bammy which is cassava flat bread. undecided
and we soak it in milk.
Re: Price Of Garri by ige101(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
you want the price of garri down?
then go to the village so you can make your and sell at 100 per bag
its aalowed
Re: Price Of Garri by honeric01(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
ballabriggs:

Shut up! Shut up!! Over sabi. How e take concern you now.

Na the same market me and you dey buy from?

Kindly tell us where you buy ike-oda of garri at 800 naira. i am above you so i won't go into insults.
Re: Price Of Garri by sonyjacobs(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
packaged garri

Re: Price Of Garri by Shaw007(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
wandeay:

migwo, u r a true son of d land
hehe,bredo mavo. . Na xo o!!
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
tchidi: I don't care for the price of garri! My mum sends me fresh, homemade garri always...she's even threatening to send me 2bags now.

But why una de like ask dat queshun? I taya oº°˚!
abeg push 1bag 4 me, there's love in sharing
Re: Price Of Garri by ODB2: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
is that some kind of new coke?
Re: Price Of Garri by Shaw007(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2012
E be like say i go search 4 dis ijebu garri o!!
Re: Price Of Garri by sambos994(m): 4:15am On Aug 12, 2012
Ijebu garri.....it's gud
Re: Price Of Garri by FindOut(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2012
stint: About lowering the price of gari . maybe we should spread a rumor that bokoharam has poisoned all the gari coming in for the next one month . so this way Nigerians won't buy again. then the laws of low demand will bring the price for the rest of us who would take the opportunity to stock up on the commodity

No offence, but do you work in Dangote group? grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ROTFLMAO grin grin

AND I thought perhaps I was gonna read that someone was scammed from buying Garri online.
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2012
nigeria we hail thee

Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2012
I remember ilorin with so much fondness.Challenge-Post-Yoruba road market axis.ilorin is a beautiful city,my 5yrs as an undergraduate attest to that.
ariyebaba: I love garri...................... Ijebu garri, Igbo garri...............

#80 per mudu,ilorin,Yoruba road market

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Price Of Garri by ugochukwu15(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2012
tchidi: I don't care for the price of garri! My mum sends me fresh, homemade garri always...she's even threatening to send me 2bags now.

Abeg go sleep nwan mummy! It so obvious u r till a child. U have never earn a naira for yourself before.
Re: Price Of Garri by ugochukwu15(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2012
~vicky~:
Ijebu garri good for drinking grin grin grin with groundnut and miliki grin grin grin

Vicky u forget 2 mention it goes best with ICE WATER on a sunny weather!
Re: Price Of Garri by joselekas(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2012
ayodinho91: O boy, oau faj garri no make sense at alllll. Na cocococo just full am. The day i bought it, i can't even drink it not to talk of using it to make eba. And the funniest thing is that it's damn expensive. Same goes for oau main market too. I dont really think there is good qualitly garri in whole of Ife because i've search and never found one. But anyway, thumbs to the ijebu guy na only God know how they te make there garri wey dey always get natural sugar *or she na jazzs, because i drink more of it and gets thinner the more*
Have u tried buying from the woman that sells close to the barbing shop in faj. I am not making a case for her but her garri is the best u can get around ife. cheers.
Re: Price Of Garri by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2012
isquar3d3: dat 1st pix is classic. Is dat a garri iceberg?

no. thats Mt. Garrimanjaro.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri by tpia5: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2012
the packaged garri looks very nice.
Re: Price Of Garri by DICKtator: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
ogugua88: It seems as if every thread that makes front page has a "how will this affect the price of garri" poster. This thread is dedicated to those posters. I pity una truly. It is no secret that garri and I be like husband and wife. So e dey pain me as I see as una dey complain every day of price of garri. I will not let fellow garri smokers suffer from high costs. Let us use thinking caps to solve the problem that is expensive garri.
cry cry cry cry

We must know:

1. Where are you located?
2. What kind of garri do you buy?
3. Where do you buy garri?
4. How much is garri at that market?
5. What was the cheapest price you saw garri being sold at that market?
6. What are some factors leading to the increase of the price of garri?
7. Solutions to lowering the price of garri.

Oya, let us discuss! grin cool tongue

Guess the price has actually gone down after this thoughtful thread
grin grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri by DICKtator: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2012
ogugua88: It seems as if every thread that makes front page has a "how will this affect the price of garri" poster. This thread is dedicated to those posters. I pity una truly. It is no secret that garri and I be like husband and wife. So e dey pain me as I see as una dey complain every day of price of garri. I will not let fellow garri smokers suffer from high costs. Let us use thinking caps to solve the problem that is expensive garri.

Apparently, your love for your husband,Garri, got you your spectacles? Love wantintin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2012
Of course. Garri is free in some places sef lol.

Garri smoking does not lead to glasses. That's a myth cool
Re: Price Of Garri by ijebabe: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Price Of Garri by Bluemoon1(f): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2012

no be only threaten..lol. u dey fear the garri?
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2012
PStylish: No its not a myth.

Garri actually damages the eyes.

If I do not properly lace my garri with enough milk and groundnut, eat it with beans or as eba with oily,peppery soup, my eyes will itch me severely.

I try as much as possible to avoid garri altogether and warn people close to me too.

I have never experienced that and I drink garri like tomorrow no dey.
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2012
Lol. Maybe that explains why you need glasses. It's not a myth after all!
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2012
I don't need glasses. They're optional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Soup From Benue State / Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.