Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

$3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps (19810 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by dedeike: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
All these our federal legislooters amuse me. grin grin grin
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by frankdon(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
Tears of joy!
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
The book of fuel subsidy probe chapter 1 verse 6 And farouk wept!!! grin grin grin grin grin....LWKMD
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by Mekusnwa: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
This should sound as warning and an examples to all the rogues in the house. The next thing he will claim now is sickness, after making all the noise the mallam still chop the money sha.
And these are the group of Nigerians that want power by all means to rule the country. Well, I hope the rule in their dreams. Even his friends and colleagues have abandoned him, Abeg wey Elrufai him bone man. Na wah ooooo, na OYO Lawan dey ooooo
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by Mekusnwa: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
Kay-Dee:
[size=17pt] They haven't even recovered or seen the bribery money yet, what an unserious bunch . [/size]
far crock don chop the money with him man, so him no fit provide am.
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by idowuswap: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hausa na idiot&mumu tribe that can disgrace our country.make govt send him 2 jail now now b4 i count 5
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by tonyx4x44(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Such a hypocrite ? A thief going to Mecca. To go and do what ?
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by tonyx4x44(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
ask for forgiveness
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by ubandire(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
dedeike: All these our federal legislooters amuse me. grin grin grin
Sincerely
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by proudlyafrican(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=tonyx4x44][/quote]

Going to Mecca to serve the Nigerian God that encourages corruption and stealing.
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by fridayiwere: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
If they have an overweight evidence against him, then why is taking too long to prosecute him? Or is it ploy from the authority to allow the matter die a natural death? Sooner or later, another drama that will overshadow farouk case will come up and this one will be forgotten. I don even dey forget the matter self!
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by omosexy1: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
Farouk is a criminal. Why is the Nigerian Police giving that man so much privileges (the freedom of him showing up twice a day from his house)? That is why is yet to own up that he either collected the bribe or share, like they always do, to his colleagues. He should be behind bars like the average criminal. He should also stop shredding crocodile tears for he is yet to weep. After deceiving the nation on probing the oil industry, he sets up an inquiry to enrich himself. Nigerians, please lets follow up this case to the latter. There is only one destination for him - Prison. By now, he should be pleading for less sentence by confessing to how and who he shared the bribe with. Because, as e b na only am go carry the Poo.
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by nasty45(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2012
Facrook shd knw that jagaba is not that kinda man that abhors lies...JAGABA IS THE SAME MAN THAT BROUGHT TO THE FORD THE #50M OBASANJO 3RD TERM BRIBERY,SO HE BETA SEEK SUM1 ELSE TO EP CLEAN HIS DUTTY LINEN
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by flexdee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
Best drama of d year.
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by maigaskiya1: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
He is going 2mecca 2 act hs own version of ali baba nd d 360 thiefs
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by uceee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
Heeya, I actually pity the guy, taking the rap alone.
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
evn JUDAS wept after selling Jesus ;(
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by seunlayi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
people that needed to be hanged are being pampered
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by olatwo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2012

ABEG HELP ME ASK AM NAH! angry
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by Mavrick2012: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
pray to allah d vanpire
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by Mavrick2012: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
pray to allah d vampire
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
Patience Jonathan is not in Jail.

Dimeji Bankole is still roaming free.

Something tells me Faruk Lawan, this time next year, will not only be allowed to go to Mecca , he'll also be free to pick a new beautiful 13yr old bride from Yemen or Egypt to join his harem!
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by ripo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
topsy1971: But I thought both giver and taker of bribe are guilty. So, why is Otedola not facing prosecution for giving bribe?
It was a sting
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by lumeneng22: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
Otedola is not a bribe giver in this case. Farouk initiated the idea and pressurise him and he promptly reported to the police who now arranged marked money for the crook and he was in sha allah trapped.So the question of giver and taker does not arise. Cooourt!
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by clip: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
They shouldn't have allowed him to go.
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by EagleNest(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
Nigeria is a confused state. The law is selectively dispensed.
Where is the equality? Such a dis-honorable man has gone to Mecca. Do do what?
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by AdeniyiA(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
i guess he is going to reciv a letter of acquittal from mecca.
seriously, how much money does a man really need in dis life b4 death come calling?
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
[/color]
Kay-Dee:
[color=#000099][size=17pt] They haven't even recovered or seen the bribery money yet, what an unserious bunch . [/size]

the culprits have shared the money. Or you think facrook is the only 1 that swallowed that money?
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by yohannazack(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
So, shuld we celebrate otedola? Why is it dat nobody seems to shoult, crucify otedola too? Dis guys hav bin suckin nigerians' blood, pple like otedola are suposd to live. If u ask me.
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by kcbaba0071(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ogosoga: Facrook need to be in prison by now, the more he try to cover up, the more he will reveal more evidence against himself.

yeAhh ds is naija bro

wAke uuuup!!!
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by CeaserB: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
What's this case all about?
Seriously the last probe I followed up extensively in Nigeria was the Alamiesiegha probe and he settled.
No jail time at all.
In the Nigerian judicial system the rich don't go to jail for looting or money laundering because they settle.
Why go to jail when you can actually settle?
Re: $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps by mu2sa2: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
Why is he crying? After all d worst that can happen to him has happened;whatever follows next is mere formality - arraignment and then silence or withdrawal of the charge, or at worst acquittal by d court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Judgment: Wike Sighted In Supreme Court / Army Rescues 80-Year-Old Man From Boko Haram (photo) / Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.