Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Sourcing For Contracts As A Webdesigner/progammer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sourcing For Contracts As A Webdesigner/progammer (907 Views)

Needing Assitance As Intended Progammer To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing For Contracts As A Webdesigner/progammer by Taiw(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2012
Hello NLders, pls lets share our experience as webdesigners/programmers on how we got our first contract job, the challenges and steps to get contracts in nigeria.I believe this serve as a motivation to newbies in the house.My first job was a school where i served, it was challenging because i didnt knw anything about programming.So i gave them a basic design n i got a less pay.

1 Like

Re: Sourcing For Contracts As A Webdesigner/progammer by mj(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
people love to see what you have done, they want to be sure you are capable of handling their project, sometimes you have to design a prototype for them. read more on software projects management, and also software development life cycle (SDLC), you must be capable of delivery the job on the stated time, etc.
Re: Sourcing For Contracts As A Webdesigner/progammer by Taiw(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
@mj Thats a good one but didnt state how you got your first job, and the stress involved. The reason i'm particular about the first job is, you go to a client trying to convince them without any previous works to show for.Then it becomes challenging and when you finally have it, you begin to wonder if you can deliver on the agreed time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Freetraining On Electronics Projects Circuit Design And Construction / Pls Help Solve This Program / Just Beginning To Learn Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.