Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence (1317 Views)

Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by Zikdik(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
Why is M.T.N playing on the intelligence of Nigerians?
After scamming alot of people through out the past decade,they are here wf this wonder promo?
They say they will be given out an aeroplane and 200 Million Naira worth of CASH.To me,this is the biggest scam this year.
Fellow Nairalanders,what do you think?

Re: MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by bingbagbo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
Zikdik: Why is M.T.N playing on the intelligence of Nigerians?
After scamming alot of people through out the past decade,they are here wf this wonder promo?
They say they will be given out an aeroplane and 200 Million Naira worth of CASH.To me,this is the biggest scam this year.
Fellow Nairalanders,what do you think?

i cant think! angry angry
Re: MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by 234GT(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2012
I only think its a scam because mtn will not be building a private airport in the backyard of the lucky person who will win the aeroplane. Abi how him go dey land for house? But on a more serious note, I am starting a session of fasting and prayers o. I must to chop this plane. Dey here dey yab mtn.

2 Likes

Re: MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by larride(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

You don run comot for hospital again abi ********runs afta bin and give him 5 hot slap********* bin fainted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
If yhu see me Fly by, holla at yhur boi

1 Like

Re: MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by Kajiang02(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2012
Promo details attached.
Just saw this on a friends dp.. Really lightened my day. LOL.

1 Like

Re: MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by LordBabs(m): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2012
bin gbagbo:

no wonder you can't comment.
Re: MTN WONDER Promo:why Are The Playing On Our Intelligence by jossycom: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
?Ds one na 2rue WONDER MTN I I came across d wonder 2 .day I was given the 50k today 4rm IBADAN JOSSY 08166777777

(1) (Reply)

Liver Alone Cheese Mine (projan) / Akpors Writing A Letter To Himself(lol) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.