Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? (34520 Views)

20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by DankemzI(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2013
DJ moses is in a medically induced coma. Police say the 41-year-old was working in liquid lounge nightclub around 5 a.m. Saturday morning following a physical altercation inside.

“A fight broke out, when he played tonto dikeh latest single JEJE. Trying to mix it and repeatedly mixing the intro of the song an angry guy yelled he should change the song but he refused, then suddenly a bottle was thrown at him ,” said on of the bouncers.

Then all of a sudden the DJ was rushed by drunk guys kicking and hitting his body. Paramedics found the 41-year-old unconscious and bleeding.

According to reports from the hospital he is suffering from fractures to the eye and bruising on the brain. Although he is in a medically induced coma, but he is showing some signs of recovery.

One of the drunks guys was caught and all he could say was ‘he is mad ,,how could he be repeating that song for 5 mins what kind fuckery is that..,”
http://nigeriasrenaissance.com/index.php/news/item/34432-dj-beaten-to-coma-after-playing-tonto-dikeh-s-song-in-the-club

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by pfijacobs(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2013
now dat is hate

2 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by DankemzI(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2013
pfijacobs: now dat is hate

how is it hate? Music is not her calling.... She should concentrate on Nollywood.

15 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by imsuboi(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2013
dem no beat am well grin

Eddioooot! grin

56 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by AbuMikey(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2013

I love this joke grin

Bruise to the Brain ni , fractures to the eye ko cheesy

31 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by demelza: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Kikikikiki!
Very good joke. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2013
lmao. na so the song d vex pple
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by WisdomMe(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Otu ocha!!! Sorry I mean ooooops!

13 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Kolade9(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2013
grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Kemzievictor(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Click like if dem soppose beat dat DJ wella grin

103 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by imsuboi(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Kemzie victor: Click like if dem soppose beat dat DJ wella grin

stop begging for "likes"

undecided

46 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by IAMBREEZY: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Lol is that how they hate tonto dike song dammit
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by DankemzI(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Lol is that how they hate tonto dike song dammit

I tell ya grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2013
For Him Life...He No Go Ever Play Any Tonto Dike Sonq Again Even If The Sonq Dey Grammy Nominated

9 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by ajasa4link: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Lol...even the drunks don't like her song...abeg who come be her so called fans?

8 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by smartg(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Stupid DJ, was he paid to play musics for himself or for the club Attendants?

5 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Dannylux: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2013
I for follow beat am undecided
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Elnino4ladies: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Lolz...hw cn he playin tonto dike songs in d club..??..is lyk d DJ is high on som wet weed...

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Tonto do gud music, she no gree, now ce what she's caused undecided

5 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Pimples(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Some people in public service forget that they are out to serve d public.
As a DJ, u are playing for the crowd and it is what they want u should give to them. But this DJ thought he was playing for himself and he got himself to blame.
Next time, he'll be more sensitive to the demand of his listeners.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Ruq: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Good joke
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
all these children clubs
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Jtmanager(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2013
laff o laff wan kill m die the joke tu funny

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by seangy4konji: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2013
laugh fit kill me ooo....Tonto should just stick to nollywood...or keep bleeping all d rich guyz giving her money...music..Babu

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
The club guys are soft

A DJ is in heaven right now after changing track from "Jaiye Jaiye" to "HI" in my area sad

23 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by mysticgal(f): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
kpele embarassed
^^^^^ now that was brutal grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Chimerase(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
He played jeje And dey beat Him to coma? undecided
If he cm play HI nko?

9 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Laff don make me fall in egusi soup...
Eyes con dey push me for Tonto.

The day i played 'Hi' all my chicken fell dead cos of the tune. sad

16 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
When you see me drive by,don't be shy to say HI HI HI grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Andyblaze: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
WHO CARES

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE ARE NIGERIAN GUYS STILL DOING THIS? - https://www.nairaland.com/1554328/nigerian-boyfriends-still-dey-thing
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by JOETITUS(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
First,maybe they didnt like de song
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by divex(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
all i can say is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Helped Her Out / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.