Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! (41198 Views)

Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Nickyspice(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross: lie lie lie...
Thats a lie, am not sure if rihana has ever dated any Nigerian guy, so the pic is either rihana as a kid or her look alike...
wetin rihana pikin go dey go for 9ja Abi she be born troway
ma wa 4 u sef o..mtcheew
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by chordben(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
I'm sorry for the lil girl, cuz of the dint of resemblance with Artiste all effort are now put in place to keep her in line. She shld be allowed to live her life. Can she be spared, pls?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by adewaleh(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
She does'nt resemble rihana, if u watch peter perfect or the style network u wil se people doing makeup that makes u look like a celeb..
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Shaaaarap!!,jealousy,bad belly,u go shit 4 body very soon.

I said "chei" and this is your response?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by coolted(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
That is rihana looking like our girl
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
so?? My cousin also looks like Ray J, but what does that have to do with anything?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Livinusc(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
na waitin be una problem self,person no de resamble person?me ma i b Barrak Obama carbon paper...lol
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by tpia5: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
caseless: How did she look? Let's hav her childhood picture then we compare wit dz kid here.

the op has added it to the original post.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by tpia5: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by timilehin007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
....Na 2face yansh her wey she get this pikin..the story go soon unfold with time w̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥τ̣̣̥c̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ out
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by rapmike(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
ambrosini593: A glance at the picture below will make one wonder if Rihanna indeed has a daughter in Nigeria. This little starlet would definitely pass for a young Rihanna anytime anyday. Her resemblance with Rihanna is simply amazing. See the look, the eyes, the nose and best of all her attitude.
naija photocopy of rihanna
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Zhul001(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: You sabi read english so?
e bi lik say na F9 you get 4 english.....chai! Tufiakwa
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
Zhul001: e bi lik say na F9 you get 4 english.....chai! Tufiakwa
Wetin dis bolo dey talk? U dey snort sugar? undecided
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by LOVEGINO(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
Tru confession! Na me giv rihanna belle wey she born dis gal but ma praya b say make she no carry her mama habit
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by DICKtator: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
ambrosini593: A glance at the picture below will make one wonder if Rihanna indeed has a daughter in Nigeria. This little starlet would definitely pass for a young Rihanna anytime anyday. Her resemblance with Rihanna is simply amazing. See the look, the eyes, the nose and best of all her attitude.

Soon,her parents would capitalise on this and turn her destiny to a music-oriented one even if she sounds like a frog and give her the moniker of african rihanna
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by reportnaija(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
caseless: Lawd! Dz kid resemble rihana die! Pls,tel ha 2 worship God not satan like rihana dos. Dress properly and dnt post unclad pictures like rihana ooo...
lol... Take ham easy ooo
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by xandy84: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
if i hear.. this one no be real picture joor... head is not proportion with the body but good work from photoshop artist
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by cosmatika(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
She resembles Rihanna and so wat? Una wan begin now dey teach d gal bad thing. @ ha age dey've started painting ha lips and fixing Rihana's hair on ha.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by IMAJAH: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
na true. na photoshop i de see
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by stupor(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: So make we throw party for you?angry

Anyways you are welcome smiley

Quick advice

Be as gentle as you can be and make sure you greet me anytime you see my moniker,enjoy your stay.undecided

Ha Nairalanders !

I give you guys double twaile ! You guys can't even welcome the new guest graciously !

Quick quick una don give am the low down.

The guy would start thinking everyone is the same now !

Ma guy ! You are welcome o jare ! This na our own Internet Village with no village head or leader.

You don't even need to greet anybody or prostrate even if na GEJ or OBJ talk to u here as u no like,no report am just express urself.

Nuffin mega,nuffin do u o jare !

Oga MODs pls roll out the drums and a bottle of schnapps to welcome the dude abeg !
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Caseless: 4:32am On Aug 13, 2012
crackhouse: Tell the kid to remove the wig and clean the eye shadow let's see whether she will still resemble rihanna.
And do tel rihana 2 do samethin let's see if she'l stil resemble dis gal.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Dubemkelly(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2012
Ricky_Ross: lie lie lie...
Thats a lie, am not sure if rihana has ever dated any Nigerian guy, so the pic is either rihana as a kid or her look alike...
wetin rihana pikin go dey go for 9ja Abi she be born troway
Y won't u get ur pair of spectacles r read properly or is ur brain temporarily outta service?...If so sowi 4 da inconvenience...No wonder peeps fail demselves in xams n blame deir examiners/lecturers! SMH
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Dubemkelly(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2012
I tire 4 sum Nigerians' mentality,abi na d gurl's fault she luk lik Rihanna ni? Y da beefing If she turns bad,is dat a new concept...No time 2 check time,live yhu life nd go whr u dey go...
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Haybeexyz(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2012
See lie lie............na different pix we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ see dis days......the head is kinda bigger compared to the body size of the kid jooor.........
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by shilling(f): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2012
Why's the kid wearing makeup?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Adehwale: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2012
Luking at the picture closely, the girl resemble Nicki minaj for my eyes o. *adjusts eye glasses*
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2012
shocked WoW!
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2012
pedophiles. .smh angry
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2012
^now i said pe.dophiles not "cradle-robbers". useless Nairaland bots. . angry
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by malaria(f): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
This could be the star wn she wz a kid why the fuss.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by ojeka1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
na she know
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Bogdane: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
chei!dir gal na rihana born troway.na ma fwnd columbos give her bele wen she cum naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.