Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53879 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2012
denzel2009:

I would buy you more St.Ives wink
Wow, i need lotion naw

Why me cuddlemii??... Why??...Why did u pair me up wiv dis dude......
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247: Some pple never date for ages .. How dem won take know the game.... sad shocked

Dyt e be like say that sudanese wig wey u put for your head they give u wahala. grin

Kandi... Are u dark or light skin?

I'm blue skin. Are you blue skin?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: babe,relax...!
Denzel is just fronting...
He'll come around...
Besides,its just a game...all for fun!!
let's exchange partner.. cry cry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:

I'm blue skin. Are you blue skin?

No, i'm brown....

I'm 6.1 inches tall.

Atlhetic body

White teeth grin

Sporting waves hair. cool

Lemme know more about u?

***sitting on my couch with bud light and sushi***
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cowgurl: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:
Do you thang gurl! wink

Gladly at your service mademoiselle.
Great piece o' work by the way.

*following*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Wow, i need lotion naw

Why me cuddlemii??... Why??...Why did u pair me up wiv dis dude......

Lol skin routine wink cool Its a code olodo!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
let's exchange partner.. cry cry
no jor!
My partner and i are bonded already...
I don wanna start all over again...
Manage him jor!
denzel2009:

Lol skin routine wink cool Its a code olodo!
mister,behave nah..
Stop stressing that cutie unnecessarily nah..
Haba!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

No, i'm brown....

I'm 6.1 inches tall.

Atlhetic body

White teeth grin

Lemme know more about u?

Blue skin

4.8inches

Black teeth

Bald

Borderline obese
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

No, i'm brown....

I'm 6.1 inches tall.

Atlhetic body

White teeth grin

Lemme know more about u?

kandiikane:

Blue skin

4.8inches

Black teeth

Bald

Borderline obese
lmao...
You guys are joking...right??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO...U are joking rit??
I beg I don't want swag, he can pair wiv Kandii, Idowu......I'm sure they'll appreciate his swag
Wots dat suppose to mean? angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: lmao...
You guys are joking...right??

Ju§t getting to know eachother.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2012
when is this game starting, i feel sleepy and slightly intoxicated........
who is my partner and on what basis was she made my partner.......(alcohol speaking, obviously)
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti: when is this game starting, i feel sleepy and slightly intoxicated........
who is my partner and on what basis was she made my partner.......(alcohol speaking, obviously)
Wtf?

Are you a drunkard?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Wtf?

Are you a drunkard?
B nice... grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Wtf?

Are you a drunkard?

NO, but it quite easy to become one if your GF gossips with her friends on how
she uses you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
B nice... grin
I'm really trying honeys.undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti:

she uses you.
I likey!!!
1-0
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: I'm really trying honeys.undecided
Dey hia dey talk honeys u hia! Lmaoo!! grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti:

she uses you.
You really are drunk.
We aren't the ones in the cited example.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Blue skin

4.8inches

Black teeth

Bald

Borderline obese

Ok.. Imma count those things you mentioned as opposite. sad

Whats your ideal man?

What type of relationship are you looking for... sad

Have you ever been inlove before?

What do u do with your free time?

When was the last time u got penetrated?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: You really are drunk.
We aren't the ones in the cited example.
He started already..duh!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dey hia dey talk honeys u hia! Lmaoo!! grin
undecided
grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

Ok.. Imma count those things you mentioned as opposite. sad

Whats your ideal man?

What type of relationship are you look for... sad

Have you ever been inlove before?

What do u do with your free time?

When was the last time u got penetrated?
Detected#
Pls modify! grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He started already..duh!!!
Really? Its like this paraga i took is finally kicking in o.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Really? Its like this paraga i took is finally kicking in o.cheesy
Obviously...
Oya fire bck joor!
* grabs a bottle of odeku*
Dis guy means business!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti: when is this game starting, i feel sleepy and slightly intoxicated........
welcome..
We don dey wait you here...
Please deal with her properly..
You have the authourity to smack and spank her as you like it...as long as that makes her behave..
Goodluck!!cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Obviously...
Oya fire bck joor!
* grabs a bottle of odeku*
Dis guy means business!!!
undecided

Game never start na,we ain't introduced.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: undecided

Game never start na,we ain't introduced.
It doesn't marra...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 1:28am On Aug 19, 2012
Female Participant - I choose Scenario 1 from the list of Scenario questions.

This is how I intend to resolve the issue:
I will pay him a visit at his place immediately. I will explain to him that my friends & I were rehearsing a line from the church drama coming up soon. I will prepare his favorite meal & clean his apartment. I trust that would sort things out and our relationship will still be intact. I am so good at my game that I trust it would work like magic.

i would ask her, who were the friends with whom she was "rehearsing", (names and all),cooking and cleaning wont solve
anything, best revenge is cheating on her with the same friends, after all , who doesnt want a mugu, who can spend and
be used
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2012
Hi Don

You are my partner,it would be nice if we got acquainted,so please be a gentleman and say hi to me before rushing this game wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti:

i would ask her, who were the friends with whom she was "rehearsing", (names and all),cooking and cleaning wont solve
anything, best revenge is cheating on her with the same friends, after all , who doesnt want a mugu, who can spend and
be used
Puma ni e o! Bebeto! Chillax...
We don't need to no ur strategy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.