Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53907 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
You paired me up with Okija Juju? I'll kill him before the game starts.

Are we still on the first scenario? How does the game go? Do we get to use any weapon of our choice?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
tosomaju:
e bi like say u be butter,
fortunately i be bread
2can'play
Sorry babe.

I'm taken(although if he doesn't show up ama have to play ball with someone else) wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
I think Cocoa wld v bn a perfect match for Born2fuck
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tosomaju(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: Sorry babe.

I'm taken(although if he doesn't show up ama have to play ball with someone else) wink
no issue dearie
'mr president' to u all d way
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
You paired me up with Okija Juju? I'll kill him before the game starts.

Are we still on the first scenario? How does the game go? Do we get to use any weapon of our choice?

Refer back to the first page for a better description. Series of scenarios will be presented to you, pick the one you prefer and battle it with your team mate.
Any weapon would suffice! Ose!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Santino1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
This promises to be interesting

~grabbed a cone of gelato fragola and anxiously waiting for the game to begin~
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemi, who picks the scenarios within the pair. The female?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
Just got bak frm my church rehearsals and not been following•wats happenin here and who z d wisdom I was paired with
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Can i change my partner?!-argh!
when does d game start sef, let Slimyem and masterpiecer start naaw
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz: Can i change my partner?!-argh!
when does d game start sef, let Slimyem and masterpiecer start naaw
why your body dey hot??
Relax joor!
The game's not now...the date and time hasn't been fixed yet!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: Cuddlemi, who picks the scenarios within the pair. The female?

Yep the female!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
masterpiecer:

~Slim~
Sounds perfect
*blows a french kiss*
you don't blow a french kiss boo..
A french kiss is supposed to be slow,long and passionate..
Our lips and tongues have to be entwined..
Remove the french first..i take the kisssmiley
Relax!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dyt: I think Cocoa wld v bn a perfect match for Born2fuck
You hate me that much?sad

Thought you are my friend.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: why your body dey hot??
Relax joor!
The game's not now...the date and time hasn't been fixed yet!
undecided undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Masterpiece i pity you walai,by the time this game is over you go don slim pass yemi.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: Masterpiece i pity you walai,by the time this game is over you go don slim pass yemi.cheesy
don't scare him away abeg...
I'm gon treat him nicely...cheesy
#no jokes!#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: don't scare him away abeg...
I'm gon treat him nicely...cheesy
#no jokes!#
*whispers*

Then loosen up a little,if you must correct him,do it lovingly,you sounding bossy.

#justsaying#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: you don't blow a french kiss boo..
A french kiss is supposed to be slow,long and passionate..
Our lips and tongues have to be entwined..
Remove the french first..i take the kisssmiley
Relax!

Remember I asked u to tolerate my indulgence?
I might not b comfy wit d 1~step~@~a~time tin, might b taking 2 ~ 3 somtimes, thus d french kiss undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
this promises to be bloody chaotic. Smh
I'm starting to get a headache just looking @ that list of names.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: *whispers*

Then loosen up a little,if you must correct him,do it lovingly,you sounding bossy.

#justsaying#
that wasn't loving enough??
You nor see the boo i put for there??
Abegii!
Besides,he's not complaining...face your Don!!tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
masterpiecer:

Remember I asked u to tolerate my indulgence?
I might not b comfy wit d 1~step~@~a~time tin, might b taking 2 ~ 3 somtimes, thus d french kiss undecided
its alright boo..
Just don't get ahead of me...
I don't like to be rushed..
...and i know u understand...
Btw,lets give other room to get familiar now..
All eyez are on us already...cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yemz,stop fronting jare! It's a game o!
All dis harshness no make sense at all....

@breezy
Bubba! were u at?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
@cudlemii: getting everyone to be here @ d same time is almost impossible. I don't even knw how often my partner comes here, if i catch him ehn angry angry,........
Fix a time....i want to watch this drama unravel
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz: @cudlemii: getting everyone to be here @ d same time is almost impossible. I don't even knw how often my partner comes here, if i catch him ehn angry angry,........
Fix a time....i want to watch this drama unravel
I gat ur partner on speed dial....if u nid him here asap, pay me! tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yemz,stop fronting jare! It's a game o!
All dis harshness no make sense at all....

@breezy
Bubba! were u at?
no one's fronting babe..
U nor even know harshness if u see am...
Your style is not my style..
Face your game and leave me to mine!tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: no one's fronting babe..
U nor even know harshness if u see am...
Your style is not my style..
Face your game and leave me to mine!tongue
I hia u o...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
This would be held tomorrow, Sunday or Next week Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday.
All contestants should choose a day that is convenient and we can go from there.
Thank you!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
Awww game of since 12 noon not yet started•mee z outta here!curdles derez always a gonna be a nextym and am soooo will be involved•for dis one naaaa,itz been turned into something else with plenty talkz||cheerz to yhu darl,yhur creative mind amaze me
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Anyday is good for me. Got portable internet.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: Anyday is good for me. Got portable internet.

I bet seedord ll go check his internet now
Muhhehehehehehhehehehe
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Awww game of since 12 noon not yet started•mee z outta here!curdles derez always a gonna be a nextym and am soooo will be involved•for dis one naaaa,itz been turned into something else with plenty talkz||cheerz to yhu darl,yhur creative mind amaze me
Ah you never talk wetin dey pursue you o.

Didn't you read in the pm that a date\time haven't been chosen? Well adios sha.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Pharoh: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: Don't tell me you gat no game in that department tongue

Hmm as a very simple man, my lips are sealed . . . . grin . . .Lets see what you have inside you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.