Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Eedris Apologises To 50Cent - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Apologises To 50Cent (2360 Views)

Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by pheesayor(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2007
Currenty showing on AIT at the kora launch in abuja. After 50
performed, eedris was invited to perform and right there, he apologised to 50cent. What do y'all think?
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by freemanj(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2007
That's a big boost to eedris' career
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Baro(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
Any link for those of us who missed it?
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by pheesayor(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2007
No link yet bro, it was just shown live on tv
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by sect(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2007
Yeah i saw it live on tv,it was very funny to me.
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by sect(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2007
Yeah i saw it live on tv,it was very funny to me.
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by playmate(f): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
shocked shocked d same eedris abdulkareem,wu wuld av imagined that d guy wuld apologize.so he was jst runnin his mouth like a tap bout d issue wit 50 like some kind of don.shame on him anyways its good that he swallowed his pride nd did it bt . . . .

boost 2 his career hp so undecided
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by sect(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2007
Yeah i guess eedris has got the most important thing to make his comeback a success,which is attention!!!
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Baro(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2007
The only thing that can guarantee Eedris a successful comeback is tight lyrics not even fifty, if he remains wack, permanent extinction beckons
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Rams(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2007
maybe we'll see a collab from the both of them, not likely but we can dream sha wink
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by sect(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2007
Guys dreaming of a collabo already,you think 50 will av time for him.make i no talk too much sha.
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by pheesayor(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2007
Sect is right about attention, the song was tight and fifty was even dancing along. He was suprised and a collabo is not impossible
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by playmate(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
Rams:

maybe we'll see a collab from the both of them, not likely but we can dream sha wink

u ve got 2 b kiddin me.i cnt even dream of it.come 2 tink of it mayb eedris himself was dreamin of it dat was y he apologized on live tv.hmmm lets wait nd see bt am nt too optimistic bout it.
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by concrete: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2007
here's the video of the reconciliation cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M56P_VKwY8
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by pheesayor(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2007
A link so fast? Well that's good
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Migines(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2007
Eedris don fuuuckuuup. . .
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by pheesayor(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2007
How?
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Christino(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2007
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by nutyay(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2007
As 4 me i think Eedris had 2 do what he did cuz d whole 50 stuff almost ended his career. After d incident big show promoters found it hard 2 put him on their bills.
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Gebarday: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2007
i think the reunion will boost eedris career (not collabo)at least show promoters will start calling him for shows
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by LORD101(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2007
No doubt Eedris got attitude, stage perfomance, just that he lacks depth and lyrics, i like him personally. Good luck to him, but he should know that Kanye is the man right now, not Fifty
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Pamperme: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2007
i knew immediately that Eedris was the surprise, i was shouting and telling my folks that it's Eedris. You could see the shock on 50 cents face shocked , i was so happy that Eedris could actually do that, i am one of his fans and he just blew my mind with his rap delivery yesterday kiss. He has actually improve and reduce that ego thingy.

Go Eedris grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by javalove(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2007
I luv eedris and his music and I am so happy he is coming back to lime light. His songs are party rockers and uptill now asides kolomental , no song rocks parties like oko asewo and oko omoge,

"Take 7, 7 77 is the number,
Ask shina peters or die in assunder, " Wackawiki Emcees,
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by WarfyBoy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2007
I watched d program LIVE!,  n i did nt c anybody apologising to anybody there, Kudos 2 d organisers of d program,  they did well for bringin 50 2 naija, nobody cud av  thot 50 wil eva smel naija  again, i am proud 2 b nigerian honestly, idris did not apologise to 50 [fact] they reconciled simple! d song idris did yestaday was writin 4 50, i blive d organisers must av find it a gr8 pleasure 2 unite d 2, so dey asked idris to do sumtin abt it.

mem idris na baba ohh, so d guy stil dey rap like dt, even 50 sef shok wen e c d guy fal out with hardcore rap, mem, i feel d guy yestaday, 4 1s  i feel like a gr8 nigerian, gawwwwwwwd!,  dos of u hu didnt watch d program yesternite u guys mis alot, idris song make me craze, i wan mad ahhhhhhh, dt guy bad for rap stil, i supot dos of u hu blieve ther may b a collabo soon, if idris invite 50, im go kom, as a gentle man he is, im no 2 big to hono d invitation.

al d same Idris is gud, dey did wel, dey did nt even advertise it on tv dt much. they did a gr8 job, Nigerian is gr8, we MUST go places

1 nigeria
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by twinstaiye(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2007
I watched the show too, He indeed apologise after the song.
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by whateva(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2007
THAT IS VERY GOOD OOO
BUT THESE 2 MEN GET EGO DIE
NA GOD GO HELP THEM SHA
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by DCONE1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2007
big up to edris ,e too much.o boy na only edris give me joy dat yesterday.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by A40(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2007
Just a publicity stunt if you ask me i mean when last did people mention or even see Eedris what he needs is to step his game up
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by blinx(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
as for wether eidris apologised? yes. as for what i think of it. i thing thats the dopest thing for him to do now. i'm all for it. that guy needs all he can get to get his career back on track. i liked his rap delivery and i hope his album will contain more of that . thank you very much.
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by freemanj(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
He actually apologized, this were his word "we love you in africa, we are brothers if not for slave trade, I'm really SORRY for what happened" so you can see that he actually apologized "doubting thomas"
Re: Eedris Apologises To 50Cent by Destiny11: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2007
Eya its so sad that after all the mouth making "i chased 50cent out of naija" on the backpage of almost all magazines and music books in the country,the new one is now eedris apologisez to 50.
So why then did he stupidly do what he did in the first place.
Well its all good,but very shamefull though. wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Video : Phyno – Connect / Meet The Beautiful Nigerian Born Flutist Elena Ayodele Behind Future's Mask Off / MUSIC: Presley Ft. Igwe – OJO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.