Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ (11305 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by doctokwus: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
An authentic story,full of honesty.If u ever heard innocent pple who had experiences wt d nigerian security services,u wud relate wt dis story:its prototype.Where he clinched it 4me was d aspect of other prisoners(okada riders& water suppliers whose bikes were later confiscated,that is how some of dem bcome rich& property owners,dey accuse innocent pple,confiscate their properties& sell dem or possess dem
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by pbs4real(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
PLS THIS. SHOULD MAKE THE. FRONT PAGE........d army men sent to kogi state because of the shootings in church are now hunting the innocent citizens down....., as am talking to u now people cannot go out andd army's are busy shooting sporadically and holding innocent people as hostages.......pls just called som1 there he said they have been indoors since thursday because of army
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by truth4meal(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
How will the Nigerian Army secure the trust and cooperation of civilians with stories like this? I don't know why they believe their guns and whips which has done nothing in cubbing the BH menace is the answer. You nid the cooperation of the locals to successfully gather intel neccesary to flush this agent of death out of the face of this earthly abode. This is wrong and I condemn it totally.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by sherrylo: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
What was his biz to take the weapon home in the first place? Why didn't they take the knife with them to the police station in the first place? Stweeee stupid guy!
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by Ninapha(f): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
supoade: SSS in the usual catch Rabbit to call it a Lion. What a Pathetic Country!

Where is Kabiru Sokoto?
Where is Abu Qaqa?
Where is Ali Ndume ?
Where are other captured BH suspects?

Pathetic Government voted in by bunch of idiots (Gospel according to Tunde Bakare)

Lastly... Where is BEAF?
U must be a bastard from d generation of bastards to join demented Bakare in calln Nigerians I.diot like u quoted.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by ibrahym47(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
if for once u av been brutalised by security operatives u wil pity dis man. Imagine a soldier asking 15yrs old boys wat was hapening in the senate, he gave each of them heavy slap and tell them to catch his comando fish in the gutter. Dear #landers, WHERE IS JUSTICE IN 9ja
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by ubandire(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
supoade: SSS in the usual catch Rabbit to call it a Lion. What a Pathetic Country!

Where is Kabiru Sokoto?
Where is Abu Qaqa?
Where is Ali Ndume ?

Pathetic Government voted in by bunch of idiots (Gospel according to Tunde Bakare)

Lastly... Where is BEAF?
KABIRU Sokoto is still in SSS detention. Same with Abu Qaqa. Senator Ali Ndume is currently facing trial in a federal high court sitting in Abuja.
The last time I checked, Ndume was granted bail upon stringent conditions and after spending a month at Kuje prison.
Since the courts discharged some other Boko haram suspects before, the SSS is now more cautious and unwilling to charge them to court.
Though it may be illegal, but it is better that these captured leaders of Boko Haram remain in detention to forestall further attacks.

1 Like

Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by Tsmooth1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
How are we sure that this story is true? Why didnt the Journalist contact the Military to hear their own side of the story? The story is one-sided. Poor journalism, I dont know how this reach the front page.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by bakila: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
strangest: Every muslim will continue to be a suspected terrorist until you guys form a vigilante group that will identify the bad eggs in your society and hand them over to the police or sss. I can remember when there was an increase in the rate of arm robbery in my area, any young boy walking on the street is easily picked up by the police for interrogation, this continued until we set up a vigilante group around our area and handed the bad eggs over to the police. Till date we do not witness such unwarranted arrest and detention by the police. There is no way that you will expect the police to know who is right and who is wrong without some form of intelligence report and torture. Anyone who has watched the movie "five finger" will probably understand what I mean. If actually and truly that the guy is innocent then I believe that it is a call out to all muslim and islam youths in the North to set up their own vigilante group and hand over the bad eggs to the police apart from that the torture will continue. The police are not magicians.

So you be retired armed robber.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by bakila: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
sherry lo: What was his biz to take the weapon home in the first place? Why didn't they take the knife with them to the police station in the first place? Stweeee stupid guy!

Either way you are going to ger the same reward from your friend the police. Be fu,cked up.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by waice6571: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2012
Awon animal, can't you see them?
animal in human skin
animal may put on tie o
animal may wear agbada
animal may put on suit.
So Papa 70 of blessed memory, knew dis zombies so well that, he renderded to them an anthem.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by Cachod(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
grin[quote author=fellawales] LOL
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by crackhouse(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
Why did he take the knife to his house and how am i sure he wasn't going back there to stab sb with it before he was apprehended by his soldier friend. Who even permitted the abokis to be carrying knives around in the first place, is it in our constitution?. I believe some people here are pitying them b/cos they have not seen where they intimidate & fight people with that their knives. Have u ever imagine what will happen if soldiers or policemen see you walking on streets with a knife? And yet some abokis are carrying it around as they were licensed to carry knives
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by Mrhod: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2012
I feel so soory 4 d poor guy, y didt dey take d knive 2 d police, y should he take d knive home. Soldiers are not suppose 2 live with civilian, dey are suppose 2 live in d bush, 99% suspect 9ja security parade 2 us are innocent victim, luk at d story of comr Oyarinda. D solution is 4 us 2 dress d way we will b address.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by Imoy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
mu2sa2: It is this kind of unprofessional behaviour on d part of soldiers (and police) that has pushed people we call Boko Haram into unrepented violence. Boko haram started 2001 and up till 2009 were not involved in any form of violence. 8-9 years no violence - they were just preaching and drawing larging following from the poverty-stricken masses, and also had some kind of social welfare scheme. Now, why hav they turned to violence? Police and army are to blame. In 2009 Mohammed yusuf (late boko haram leader, killed by police)fell out with former Borno state governor(SAS) and SAS started using police to attack & kill large numbers of ertswhile peacefull BH with whom he had been hobnobbing for political gain. In responce, BH also acquired arms and the violence began. Most of BH attacks ar against security forces, which they see as avenging the killing of their members.They hav now added churhes as targets. Analysts believe that their aim is to provoke christians to start attacking muslims in retaliation so that we hav a full scale religious war in nigeria.It's clear from his Yuotube videos that Shekau (BH leader) is a hardliner & mayb also his lieutenants. But they can change. D country is now faced with d choice of either to use force or dialogue with BH. May God help nigeria out of this delicate situation.
you are on point.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by Walexz02(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Chai I pity d guy embarassed
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by roqchiq(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2012

Where is Kabiru Sokoto?
Where is Abu Qaqa?
Where is Ali Ndume ?

Lastly... Where is BEAF?

mr. open your eyes and read the story well....army caught the guy and handed him over to sss,na dem even carry the guy go hospital. I didnt even know that the sss do that.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by roqchiq(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
truth4meal: How will the Nigerian Army secure the trust and cooperation of civilians with stories like this? I don't know why they believe their guns and whips which has done nothing in cubbing the BH menace is the answer. You nid the cooperation of the locals to successfully gather intel neccesary to flush this agent of death out of the face of this earthly abode. This is wrong and I condemn it totally.

heheheh....Army no need your trust and coperation ooo. As you know dem dey hear only go,dem no dey hear come. An average soldier believes in force,and if they think the civilian govt can't put things right,then they'll do it their own way. Lets just pray they don't decide to take over,else we're back to military rule.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by jos2: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
@mu2sa2 can u hear ur sef? Wat were d preaching? All muslim are boko haram, no 1 can tel me oda wise. Juz hear ds mallam, after he collected d weapon, he went 1st 4 attack, b4 taking d weapon home. Him b police? It all started frm him...... D senior boko haram in his days, check history guyz
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by hakanai(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
People dey talk,This guy should thank God that when he was blind folded he wasn't wasted and his corpse presented instead as someone else.I still feel th epain when i reflect on incidence as the Apo 11 and how the last victim struggle to survive a night of man hunt just to hide the incidence.Now what is the final case on Apo 11 and many many more atrocities our uniform Nigerians commit.
Somehow atleast in this case the SSS was nice and tried to comply with the rules under such cases.See how soldier they behave.The NPF commissioner should have insisted that the right thing be done and that those who broke the law be made to suffer for it.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by mekaboy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
mu2sa2: It is this kind of unprofessional behaviour on d part of soldiers (and police) that has pushed people we call Boko Haram into unrepented violence. Boko haram started 2001 and up till 2009 were not involved in any form of violence. 8-9 years no violence - they were just preaching and drawing larging following from the poverty-stricken masses, and also had some kind of social welfare scheme. Now, why hav they turned to violence? Police and army are to blame. In 2009 Mohammed yusuf (late boko haram leader, killed by police)fell out with former Borno state governor(SAS) and SAS started using police to attack & kill large numbers of ertswhile peacefull BH with whom he had been hobnobbing for political gain. In responce, BH also acquired arms and the violence began. Most of BH attacks ar against security forces, which they see as avenging the killing of their members.They hav now added churhes as targets. Analysts believe that their aim is to provoke christians to start attacking muslims in retaliation so that we hav a full scale religious war in nigeria.It's clear from his Yuotube videos that Shekau (BH leader) is a hardliner & mayb also his lieutenants. But they can change. D country is now faced with d choice of either to use force or dialogue with BH. May God help nigeria out of this delicate situation.
UNFORTUNATELY, INCIDENTS LIKE THIS WILL KEEP OCCURING AS LONG AS THE MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH DO NOT GIVE OUT INFORMATION. AT THE RATE OF ATTACKS ON SOLDIERS AND SECURITY PERSONS, THEY WILL HAVE NO TIME TO ASK YOU QUESTION.

THE MORE BOKO HARAM KILLS THE SOLDIERS, THE MORE THEY KILL BOTH INNOCENT AND GUILTY MUSLIMS UNTIL THE SO CALLED INNOCENT MUSLIMS START TO SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM BOKO HARAM MEMBERS AND POINT THEM OUT .

SOON THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES WILL BECOME MORE AGGRESSIVE AND NOBODY WILL BE SPARED.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by onajo2000(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
super story
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by phermonyx(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
I dnt knw y nigerians cnt just see a wrong thing n simply say its wrong. Some pple hia ar still blaming n condemning d guy like wht dey did to him wuz ryt. He wuz wrongly arrested, detained n worst of all tortured. Am sure those blaming d guy av neva bn involved with d Nigeria police or army to see hw stupid n inhumane they could be.
I av experienced wht dis our so called law enforcer cn do.......
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by nagoma(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
strangest: Every muslim will continue to be a suspected terrorist until you guys form a vigilante group that will identify the bad eggs in your society and hand them over to the police or sss. I can remember when there was an increase in the rate of arm robbery in my area, any young boy walking on the street is easily picked up by the police for interrogation, this continued until we set up a vigilante group around our area and handed the bad eggs over to the police. Till date we do not witness such unwarranted arrest and detention by the police. There is no way that you will expect the police to know who is right and who is wrong without some form of intelligence report and torture. Anyone who has watched the movie "five finger" will probably understand what I mean. If actually and truly that the guy is innocent then I believe that it is a call out to all muslim and islam youths in the North to set up their own vigilante group and hand over the bad eggs to the police apart from that the torture will continue. The police are not magicians.

What happens to the 3 trillion Naira security budget ? Will it be handed over to the vigilante group? You are really Evil if don't see the the tragedy and tyranny in this poor man's ordeal.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by hassey(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
Wat a pitty, jst like d recent attark in kogi, i ask mysf if d attark apen in kogi and d attarker was arrested in edo i wonder d evidence dat prompt d arrest. I wonder wen ds will stop purnishg innocent lifes all in d name of getting cheap popularity. May god help and safe us 4rm dem.
Re: 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ by Jamisco: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2012
13volts: I guess shirk Gummi was right, the army are fighting innocent people instead of Boko Haram

lie lie all Muslims are boko haram. they support each other through so many ways - financing, hiding suspect etc.

even if they will invite Hitler again, they will never conquer Christians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra / Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi / Why Obasanjo Is Not A Democrat – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.