Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Romance Section Is So Boring Now - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Romance Section Is So Boring Now (2366 Views)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Which Section Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? / Is Your Day Usually So Boring That You Have To Spend Most Of It On Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi: There is bloody way I'm compromising my other accounts!!

There's a way? How?
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by davidcobi: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88:

There's a way? How?
grin grin You of all people should have known that I meant to type " no bloody way"...

grin grin grin
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2012
On a fresh Sunday morning like this? cheesy
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi:
undecided And your point is?

Go figure
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi: grin grin You of all people should have known that I meant to type " no bloody way"...

grin grin grin

I no know book.
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by 2goodbobo(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2012
You aint gonna compromise your other account, not even for a Million box??
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2012
2goodbobo: You aint gonna compromise your other account, not even for a Million box??

Chai.
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2012
This is OP's other account www.nairaland.com/dondav

He was boring then and is even more boring now. . .
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88:

Chai.
Lol. grin
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by freecocoa(f): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol.

Yeah, it's not only insults that are hidden. I've come to the conclusion that many people on Nairaland haven't the slightest clue about the rules lol. A lot of people complain about hidden posts and bans without knowing they're in violation of Nairaland's rules. Insults, derailing, obscene pictures, derailing, bullying, insults, derailing, and derailing can all warrant hidden posts and/or a ban. Did I mention derailing?

I don't think anyone expects everyone on Nairaland to get along. That's foolish init? Sure, people want to have fun, but it's my hope that Nairaland members realize that there are nearly 1 million registered members on this site and that this is one of Nigeria's biggest websites. Nairaland is on a global scale, meaning it's scrutinized by millions of others. Not that everyone should become a phoney and act on their best behavior as if they're in front of grannies, but there are some things that are childish and leave one scratching his or head, wondering if something actually happened.

It does get annoying seeing constant bans and several hidden posts. It's just as annoying, if not more so, having to sort through all of them to make this site palatable again.
Oh well,what more can i say?grin

We go manage till i finally get the hang of it which is not likely to happen btw undecided
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by davidcobi: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2012
sexkillz: This is OP's other account www.nairaland.com/dondav

I told you all that @sexkillz knew the drill.
He actually went to the list of all the posters he hated to scrub out my profile...

#SMH
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2012

grin grin grin

Wucked boy angry
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well,what more can i say?grin

We go manage till i finally get the hang of it which is not likely to happen btw undecided

Lol it'll take time, the same way it took most of us time to adapt to this new layout smiley
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi:
I told you all that @sexkillz knew the drill.
He actually went to the list of all the posters he hated to scrub out my profile...

#SMH
"Hate" is a big word to use. . . You are inconsequential to me, and i am not aware of your existence. I don't have time to hate on anyone, but unfortunately, you are using the word hate to try and sound important when in actuality, you are NOT. The day i hate on you or anyone else for that matter is the day i leave NL.

I am allergic to your bullshit.

Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by davidcobi: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2012

What's professional about the prying and exposure of my identity. Did u ever stumble upon the word "Privacy" in High School?
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol it'll take time, the same way it took most of us time to adapt to this new layout smiley
Did you find any "interesting" thread from his past? cheesy
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi: What's professional about the prying and exposure of my identity. Did u ever stumble upon the word "Privacy" in High School?

FYI, privacy no dey for this NL. Were nwayo.
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by spikesC(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2012
UP NEPA!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi:

What's professional about the prying and exposure of my identity. Did u ever stumble upon the word "Privacy" in High School?
Go sit your dumbarse down. . . You don't create a dumb boring thread and expect a smooth run down the hill. . . Did you forget i was still here to sniff out your bullshit?

Not everyone is as dumb as you think. . .
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by claremont(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2012
The OP has got a solid point. There are some posters who initiated very factual, interesting and educative threads in the past e.g. Emofine, Pendo, Pweety4me, even my humble self grin grin grin; but one can hardly find this people in this section any more. There must be a reason why. The threads that populate this section now are mostly 'MOD-inspired fairy tales' or sadistic threads craftily designed to elicit insults, or a mixture of both! cool
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2012
sexkillz: Did you find any "interesting" thread from his past? cheesy

I bu onye ala lol. I'm not going to look. If he wanted me to see, he would've put his profile link himself.
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by davidcobi: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2012
sexkillz: Go sit your dumbarse down. . . You don't create a dumb boring thread and expect a smooth run down the hill. . . Did you forget i was still here to sniff out your bullshit?

Not everyone is as dumb as you think. . .
Pathetic Mod of the Year! Probably ran out of words.
#SMH undecided
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88:

I bu onye ala lol. I'm not going to look. If he wanted me to see, he would've put his profile link himself.
A bum a veli special onye ala. . . cool
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi:
Pathetic Mod of the Year! Probably ran out of words.
#SMH undecided
Olympic Gold medalist for most boring "sleep inducing" poster of the year. . .
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by davidcobi: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88:

Do you now realize why you are a twart @sexkillz.. #NoOffence

Most people aren't as gull*ible as you are. wink
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by spikesC(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2012
sexkillz: Olympic Gold medalist for most boring "sleep inducing" poster of the year. . .

Oya nwokem sharap..don't you know you're a MOD. Are you not even ashamed of yourself. I go e-slap you now angry

So, happy sunday guys grin
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by davidcobi: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2012
And suddenly, My post was hidden because I said the Truth and nothing but the Truth. I didn't cuss or insult
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2012
Thread officially declared BORING. . .

Takes a bow and exits. . .
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by ifihearam: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2012
Since the newbies topics are boring,make u bring interesting ones ni.
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by davidcobi: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2012
sexkillz: Thread officially declared BORING. . .

Takes a bow and exits. . .
Hiding my post because I exposed you is so humiliating I guess!! wink
Finally! Some fresh air.... cool
Re: The Romance Section Is So Boring Now by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2012
davidcobi: Hiding my post because I exposed you is so humiliating I guess!! wink
Finally! Some fresh air.... cool

Bros, biko. Do not become a rebel with a lost cause. There was no ounce of truth in your hidden post. Not even up to one amu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life / King Duke IX Of Calabar,(1895). Wore 2 Crowns. / Download GTA San Andreas Lite Apk + Data Obb With The Cheat Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.