Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Journalists: Is This Right? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists: Is This Right? (706 Views)

Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journalists: Is This Right? by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
On the 7:30am yoruba news this morning, the newscaster said a story of a man who was shot in his house and was hospitalized. the newscaster went ahead and said that the man knows the identity of the people who shot him and would go after them when he comes out of the hospital. now, my question is this: should the newscaster have broadcasted that the man knows the people who shot him? is the newscaster not endangering the life of the man as the shooters might want to kill the man to cover their tracks?

i have noticed this a lot whereby journalists give information that can endanger the life of some people or cause certain unpleasant situations. so is it right?

1 Like

Re: Journalists: Is This Right? by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
@hnrstephen:

I have been reading your diary since last year and I must say it is very sad that your wife is not willing to make your marriage work and is frustrating your efforts to do so.

Is there a way you can run tests on her to see if she is mentally ok? (This is because of the numerous threats of divorce... It sounds like she has a deal to gain if she divorces you so why can't she get on with it and let you and your daughter live)

Now, kicking you on the leg is physical abuse coupled with the mental, emotional and verbal abuse she put and your daughter through all these years.

@ Your daughter: I totally understand you wanting to stay in the marriage because of your daughter but honestly, your daughter is way better off with a sound father alone than an embittered father and a deranged mother. The atmosphere in your home is not healthy for her or her relationships in future...

She might over compensate for your mother's behavior and marry a man who pushes her about; she might end up becoming a woman like your wife (God forbid)

I see you celebrating 13yrs wedding anniversary; how sweet would it be if you had a healthy marriage. As it stands, your marriage ain't healthy and it gets worse daily.

Even if your wife does not have a clean bill of health mentally, please look into separation for a while to help you re-evaluate your life and what really you want out of it. Forget your wife's rants and blackmail (it is always like that when abusers are losing their grip); and take your daughter along with you (never let her make your daughter stay with her; she will destroy her before we say Jack) and stay away from her (you both need the detox) till she comes back to her senses (It seems her family cannot be of help here).

God be with you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not Suffering / I Won’t Preside Over A Divided Nigeria — Jonathan / Man Hides N24m Cocaine Inside Roasted Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.