Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State (18217 Views)

Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Tayo114: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: if i hear anybody saying that islam is a religion of peace,i will personally deal with him
‎‏ ‏‎ laaaaaaaaaaugh, the best comedian ever.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
profola2be:

you must be seek upstairs,OLORUN!!!!!
You need to visit Yaba left hand.
so you also support that sheik abi?
dont worry,boko haram guys will visit you and that useless sheik,so that you will also feel the pains that,others involved in the boko haram tsunami feels.
let me ask you and sheik gumel,what would you have suggested that the government do in this precarious situation?
fold its hands abi?
God go punish u and that Sheik.
My Senior Bro who release you? mr man shut ur plates of meat b4 i do it for you..Yes there is an insurgence that should be tactfully handled but at the cost of what? innocent citizens? why dont you come here and be a matyr? Im sure people no go forget you..
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by profola2be(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Possible but JTF should not use that chance to further extra-judicial killings
extra-judicial killing,
extra-legislative killing ni.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by gramci: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: may the love of virgins lead bokoharam to their doom in jesus name

Amen!
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
profola2be:

honestly,you must be mad for saying this
for what exactly?
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
texazzpete:

You thrice accursed m0r0n! There are armed robbers in your area...perhaps we should kill your entire family afterall the robbers can't just vanish into thin air.
Dont mind the m.oron angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is rather getting worse everyday.There must be an end to this? Isn't it?
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Princesaha: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
The Jtf should just level the whole place joor. There is nothing like innocent muslim up north. Unless they want to continue dying like fowls. Those so-called innocents ones are aiding those terrorists and therefore equally guilty. Bleep boko haram, bunch of illiterate smelly persons with cow brains
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
profola2be:
extra-judicial killing,
extra-legislative killing ni.
Thiefs terrorize your current state so police should come kill everyone off?
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by bashdecash(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
Aryzgreat...dont u have manners in addressing people. Must u rain abuses at people just because dey dont share thesame ideology with you?

You are not a northerner, u dont stay in the north, how dare u know what is happening here. We in the north tell u dat innocent people are being killed by d JTF and u are some where unknown abusing our religious and political leaders with no consideration. Why is it that some people allow their short sightedness to lead their gifted brains and hearts?

What do u know about what the Nigerian military can do? Ask people in Odi and zaki biam, ask people in maiduguri, ask people in seirra leone and liberia.

I was a banker in maiduguri before i transferred out, JTF killed a friend in his corporate dressing and burnt his car wth his corpse in it. Another colleague in corporate dress on a monday morning was dehumanised by d JTF on his way to d office, beaten, man handled and threatened to be killed just like that. So mr. Man, just keep quiet on issues u dont know ok.

70% of d pple being killed by d JTF are innocent people, some in the presence of their families at their homes just like a GTB staff that they killed in the presence of his wife and kids before he could even identify himself while his wife kept teliing them that "he is a banker".

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Prince saha: The Jtf should just level the whole place joor. There is nothing like innocent muslim up north. Unless they want to continue dying like fowls. Those so-called innocents ones are aiding those terrorists and therefore equally guilty. Bleep boko haram, bunch of illiterate smelly persons with cow brains
and what happens to christains there?
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by belovedaja(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: the sentence islam is a religion of peace is an irony true or false
TRUE

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by femliany(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: if i hear anybody saying that islam is a religion of peace,i will personally deal with him
seconded broda
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by INFO70: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
Arewa that is behind Boko Haram should know that what comes around goes around
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
bashdecash: Aryzgreat...dont u have manners in addressing people. Must u rain abuses at people just because dey dont share thesame ideology with you?

You are not a northerner, u dont stay in the north, how dare u know what is happening here. We in the north tell u dat innocent people are being killed by d JTF and u are some where unknown abusing our religious and political leaders with no consideration. Why is it that some people allow their short sightedness to lead their gifted brains and hearts?

What do u know about what the Nigerian military can do? Ask people in Odi and zaki biam, ask people in maiduguri, ask people in seirra leone and liberia.

I was a banker in maiduguri before i transferred out, JTF killed a friend in his corporate dressing and burnt his car wth his corpse in it. Another colleague in corporate dress on a monday morning was dehumanised by d JTF on his way to d office, beaten, man handled and threatened to be killed just like that. So mr. Man, just keep quiet on issues u dont know ok.

70% of d pple being killed by d JTF are innocent people, some in the presence of their families at their homes just like a GTB staff that they killed in the presence of his wife and kids before he could even identify himself while his wife kept teliing them that "he is a banker".
Thanks for speaking the truth..
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Acidosis(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
Boko haram would soon be a thing of the past. .

one day na one day! Bush meat go fight the hunter. . There is nothing without an end. .

I await the downfall of these destroyers. . just that their masters- osama, gadafi etc. .

meanwhile, for every persons here, I pray our blood would not be use to redeem this nation. .

RIP GREAT SOLDIERS. . Nigeria will always remember you for the fight and the blood you shed in place of the mistake our leaders made. .
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by bobokelly(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is getting too much, is this how we going to keep our finger-cross and watch these idiots boko-haram killing people all in the name of religion and nothing is done, na wa oo.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by profola2be(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: My Senior Bro who release you? mr man shut ur plates of meat b4 i do it for you..Yes there is an insurgence that should be tactfully handled but at the cost of what? innocent citizens? why dont you come here and be a matyr? Im sure people no go forget you..

if you bring soldier from any part of the world,thesame thing will happen,i can bet it with you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Bukkyade: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
Tayo114: Ebele jonathan is in asorock drinking......., while our soldiers have been killing by B.H nawaooo 4niga
You re an embarrassment to your parents. Why are you so foolish? Is it Jonathan that will take guns and patrol with JTF. Everything is Jonathan for you. If your wife gets pregnant blame it on Jonathan too! Ewuure!

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by hardbody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
rooftech: Gunmen kill ten security operatives in Damaturu

One mobile police officer and nine soldiers were, on Sunday, killed in an afternoon attack launched against a security patrol team in Damaturu, Yobe State.

The State Police Command spokesperson, Toyin Gbadegeshin confirmed the incident, saying "the gunmen laid ambush on a security patrolteam using explosive devices around Shagari low cost housing area."

He said the military personnel in the patrol vehicle, who sustained injuries, had been taken to the hospital for medical attention.

"There were also gunshots reported around the 'A' division police station. We are still working to collect the details of the incident," he said.

Members of the radical Islamist sect, Boko Haram, are believed to be responsible for the attack.

I have never been a fan of OBJ, but in his days, ODI massacre would have been child's play compared to the community where the assault was launched from, SMH

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/gunmen-kill-ten-security-operatives-damaturu
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
profola2be:

if you bring soldier from any part of the world,thesame thing will happen,i can bet it with you.
so whats has you rant been about?
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mu2sa2: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Any illusions about a military solution to the boko haram insurgency is fast disappearing. In d current violence innocent people ar caught in d middle between BH and security forces. All the blockheads talking violence on Nairaland better shut up or join d army to go and face boko haram. Boko haram ar diehard idealogues - they will not surrender or run away, so, choosing the path of violence with them is senseless, in d same way d Americans ar finding d Taliban in Afghanistan. GEJ should not allow himself to be mislead - Boko Haram crises can not be solved by violence alone.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by lorddannie: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Shut it will ya..what of innocent people?
innocent people that harbour and house miscreants, terrorist, islamist jihadists and suiciders, abi? they all religious accomplices, contributing their quota in the jihad and should be treated as such. mind you, the force men killed have families and relatives too
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by y2kaustin(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Mr Man go and sit down..why not enlist in the military and come prove your stuff, dont let your internet decieve u mr cos you can't do squat..So everyone in the north should be killed abi? deluded goat
...Yes!,everybody,includin u n all ur cattles!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by kcpumping(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ come to think of,just because of one soldier d whole village of odi was wiped out aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ all actually supported į̸̸̨ƭ even †ђξ northern region, bt today Iڪ A different language entirely, what a cruel world we live in.....pls let us know †ђξ names of those jtf soldiers aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ bet me 95 percent W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ be southern soldiers. drastic situation need a drastic action. A word Iڪ enough for †ђξ wise.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by IleIfe2(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
The army should run over the affected towns like they did in every other state/region that has had this kind of problem before. Biafra, Odi et al. The "innocent" civilians should be made to bear the consequence of harbouring these killers in their midst. Level the town and their generations to come will learn. High handedness has worked before when the northerners were dishing it out. It will definitely work again.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
sebi na person wey u see u fit folo fight. Who among u sabi at least 1 BH MEMBA

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by chizzy012(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
Fellow nairalands,for how long will our security men continue to be victims of this menacing in this country.God I beg u to to interven to save lifes that took u time to create specially.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by IleIfe2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
Air_Lord: sebi na person wey u see u fit folo fight. Who among u sabi at least 1 BH MEMBA

Every young able man/woman in the affected area should be treated as a suspect and with suspicion.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
lorddannie: innocent people that harbour and house miscreants, terrorist, islamist jihadists and suiciders, abi? they all religious accomplices, contributing their quota in the jihad and should be treated as such. mind you, the force men killed have families and relatives too
Dude they are fellow christains and muslims living together in many of these affected areas..so wat u do?
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
WAR Is HERE
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by sambos994(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
BRING IN THE TANKS ALREADY!!! WERE ARE THE DAMN JETS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Shuts Obat Oil’s Tank Farm OverN1.2b Subsidy Cash Diversion / Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! / Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.