Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! (2158 Views)

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. / Application For The 2015 Shell Livewire Nigeria - Now Open / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
Have ever you ever wanted any type of application/software for your business, market or otherwise on your phone/computer.
You can get it now absolutely free. All you have to do is:-

1, Give me the functionality of the software/application in details
2, what platform you would like it to be in e.g desktop(for computers) or mobile (for phones)

please let it be something acheiveable. Thanks.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by stpat1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hmmm javanian. You must be an IT chick. keep it up
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by 9jabizinfo: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hello...is there an email address to reach you on?
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2012
No email address just give details on this thread
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by ogunnubio(m): 5:07am On Aug 13, 2012
Hi, am interested in having an app for MLM biz that will b able to send advert to people on their mobile phones and social network sites.
I want it to be in mobile and desktop format. But mobile first.
darexkey2004@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2012
What is MLM?
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Edmomd(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2012
pls my phone is windows i need an application that will make it run java.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Edmomd: pls my phone is windows i need an application that will make it run java.
sorry..i said for "business"...besides Microsoft and Java are not friends grin
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by DavidRossi: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2012
Hi Javanian !

If you can do this, I will take my hat off to your programming skills.
Develop a mobile app which auto-responds via SMS with a customisable message when a missed call comes in.

The special part about this app is that is uses an free SMS gateway (you may have to create one) to send the messages, rather than your mobile network which will charge you.
The app must be able to work on BB and S60 phones.

Very simple, eh ?

The usefulness and commercial potential of such an app would be great !

1 Like

Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by 9332816: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2012
I need a adobe flash player for my nokia 5130. In jad format.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2012
David Rossi: Hi Javanian !

If you can do this, I will take my hat off to your programming skills.
Develop a mobile app which auto-responds via SMS with a customisable message when a missed call comes in.

The special part about this app is that is uses an free SMS gateway (you may have to create one) to send the messages, rather than your mobile network which will charge you.
The app must be able to work on BB and S60 phones.

Very simple, eh ?

The usefulness and commercial potential of such an app would be great !
will be considered
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2012
9332816: I need a adobe flash player for my nokia 5130. In jad format.
it should be a commercial Application
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
More suggestions are welcome
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by DavidRossi: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
You want more

How about this:

This app is one related to law enforcement and personal security.

Its a mobile 'panic button' app.
When the user is in danger ie being mugged, kidnapped, robbed at home, violated etc. a single key is pushed on the keypad.

When the user presses the key, a distress message is posted as a status update/tweet on all your social network accounts (twitter, facebook, msn) the app will also use facebook 'location' to reveal the geographical area you posted from.

In addition, the app will also send an SMS to the Inspector general Police's/ CP phone by default.

This app will be. great for students, primary schoolers, people out at night, youth corpers, one-chance victims etc.

Parents will force all their kids to have the app on their phones, many perverts on the way home from school these days.,,

Downloads can be moderately priced, but would number into the millions, especially in places like lagos and 'the north'.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
^ This is the best i've seen so far...Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
More suggestions are still welcome...i'll select one from the suggestions here...
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by 9jabizinfo: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2012
;DOk so 2 things :

1. A website/mobile app that that enables clients to make food orders and the information is sent to 3 different parties. Online payment would not be a bad idea but pay on delivery would be fine.

2. A website for CAC - Corporate Affairs Commission. So that business owners can research for their prospective business names for free as well as submit the documents needed to complete the registration process. Maybe we can reduce company registration time down to a couples days rather than couples of weeks or months.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
keep it comming guys
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by databoy247(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Are you building the apps for people for free? Also will you post the download link here or you will privately give the individual the built app?

Anyway, i want a mobile App for my bulk SMS website. It should be able to work with any phone (simbian or java) and should be linked to phonebook of user. Thanks.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by neosmyt(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hi Javanian,
i'm known as ideamerchant.
i need a mobile application for school business to allow class reps communicate to their class mates about assignments, lecture reschedule and payment of dues. Application should be integrated with network to charge the receiver not the sender abt N1 per class update received on the app. App shud be java to allow more phones function.. Class chat may be integrated to allow students in same project group work together..

The app sign detail shud let students register current level, class and faculty so that on login they cant login to other departments or classes. All students with same sign up info are automatically in same class..

Since u promise its free, i look forward to you choosing this and keeping to your promise.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by nirvena: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
THERE IS THIS APPLICATION I EARNESTLY NEED, A SITE USES IT TO MAKE MONEY IN USD. BUT I NEED IT NAIRA. AM AFRAID IF I GIVE U THE SITE U CAN EASILY COPY IT AND MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF AND FORGET ME. DONT BE OFFENDED , WE NIGERIANS ARE VERY CUNNING YOU KNOW.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
nirvena: THERE IS THIS APPLICATION I EARNESTLY NEED, A SITE USES IT TO MAKE MONEY IN USD. BUT I NEED IT NAIRA. AM AFRAID IF I GIVE U THE SITE U CAN EASILY COPY IT AND MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF AND FORGET ME. DONT BE OFFENDED , WE NIGERIANS ARE VERY CUNNING YOU KNOW.
ok...keep your idea to yourself... undecided

Keep it coming guys
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by databoy247(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Please inbox me your phone number. We need to talk some business ASAP. thanks.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by tcubed03: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
Guess dis a smart way to make unsuspecting NLers to spill out ideas, then you can choose the most reasonable. Good work javanian!

3 Likes

Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2012
---
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by hottprince: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2012
All u'v been sayin is keep it comin hav u nt pickd one or u r jst wastin ppl's time here.
How bout ds
An app dt cn collect datas of ppl of a vast area lets say a country if possible.It'll be able to tell whch part of d area needs a particular good/service in high demand.This'll help sellers of good/service to know where to target their adverts in assuarance of high patronisation.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by chemashie(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hi great javanian, i need a mobile & desktop apps for my importation business that can be linked to my facebook page www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace.
My clients can like our page and order for any of our products while payment is made on delivery or 30% upfront & 70% on delivery.
Can you do this bro?
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ chemashie;
Make una exercise patient na.. Remember we are all Nigerians we sure love free stuffs but awoof don't come easy just like that na. Make una wait for am, hopefully she would be truthful to her words, ain't easy 2 write codes most especially with those various demanding apps. Patience. Patience.. Patience...
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by chemashie(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ ghettodreamz, i tried to relax but d guy asked us to keep it coming now. If na you wetin u go do now? Thanx all the same.
@ javanian, can you teach me this one-on-one? ur head dey there o.
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
I see.. Awoof syndrome @ work, free stuffs don't come by easily, so make una keep waitin.. Fyi, I think Javanian is She & He,or maybe Hermaphrodite, lol (JK)
Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by Javanian: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chill guys!...am working on the distress mobile app sugested by @david rossi...it not easy now, this things take time...its going to be an android application...

Just wanted to see if anyone had another great idea...

1 Like

Re: Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! by lollarj(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Thumbs up to David Rossi !
(Whoever you are) kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Reaveled The Shocking Truth About Online Betting / Where Can I Get Platform Trolley To Buy In Lagos? / Introduction To Social Media Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.