Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Need Help? Very Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help? Very Urgent (1484 Views)

She Needs Your Help. (very Graphics Picture Pls!!!) / A Nairalander Needs Ur Help On A Yoruba Poem For His Mom's Birthday VERY URGENT / Pls Advice This Friend Of Mine, Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help? Very Urgent by Siloko26(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
Please i need a sincere advice. Am a 100level student of electrical/electronics in one of these federal university. I currently stay with 2 of my frnds i.e we are 3 in a rum. Today my lecturer that teaches cve101 met with me in church and gave me an offer that i should come and stay with him. Cos d apartment he rented in the town he does not stay always coz he has his parmenent residence in another town. So he normally comes on wekend or any time he wants to teach us. He said he jst wants me to b taking care of the house on his behalf. Am confused don't knw weda to say yes or no. 4rm what i knw abt d man, he is a senior lecturer and God fearing as well. Pls advice me... And cud dis b an opportunity 4 me coz i wud luv to b a lecturer after my skul. Thanks nairalanders
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by jennykadrry(f): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2012
I think you should go and live with the man. He can help you. If he wants sex give him. I am not sure if you are a man, but if you are no problem, just tender your azz. I have been in the business for years.
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by EfemenaXY: 1:33am On Aug 13, 2012
^^ grin grin grin

@Poster, if you were female, I'd caution you to beware of strangers bearing gifts.

But if you're male, then go for it. Unless of course, there is something else you're not telling us??
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by uboma(m): 3:07am On Aug 13, 2012
jennykadrry: I think you should go and live with the man. He can help you. If he wants sex give him. I am not sure if you are a man, but if you are no problem, just tender your azz. I have been in the business for years.
pls throw more light on the kind of biz u hv been into for years

1 Like

Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by obowunmi(m): 3:26am On Aug 13, 2012
1. He probably trusts you to take care of the house.
2. If he's not gay, I think it is a good opportunity.

Take it. Also, make sure he's someone that you trust and he's not setting you up for something else.

Goodluck with your decision
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by tpia5: 5:49am On Aug 13, 2012
staying on campus is generally better than staying in town, all things being equal.

but do whatever you feel is best for your situation.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by ifyalways(f): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2012
Any reason besides this offer, that would make you want to leave your current residence?
Are you male or female?
You are just a year in school, this lecturer have known you for say 9 months and is already entrusting his house to you, are you that innocent or he has a different plan?
I won't be keen on taking the offer simply because 1 year or less is not enough time to know someone enough as to co-habit. Its risky for both of you.
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2012
Btw, you no get parents, family?so if nld says go, you would just do so
Your parents I believe should be the first to know about this and every other free tempting offers that come your way. If you change residence and heavens forbid anything goes wrong, how or who would account for you?the lecturer sef by asking you directly have shown how "responsible, born again and matured" he is. A real person with a good heart would have told you and still ask to meet or speak with your guardians.
Na amadioha-sango collabo. Go deal with anyone who dares give my child such an offer without atleast telling me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by Siloko26(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Thanks @everyone. Am male 4 dose of u that wants to knw. The lecturer with his wife took me to their house today. A vry big compound and so lonely and quiet is that place, i ve come to a decision, am not taking up his offer. It wud b too boring 4 me to leave there. Thanks @all of u who contributed to ds topic

1 Like

Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by obowunmi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dem no get kids? They're probably looking for a young person to support them. I don't think that its a bad offer.
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Aug 14, 2012
Siloko26: Thanks @everyone. Am male 4 dose of u that wants to knw. The lecturer with his wife took me to their house today. A vry big compound and so lonely and quiet is that place, i ve come to a decision, am not taking up his offer. It wud b too boring 4 me to leave there. Thanks @all of u who contributed to ds topic

Might not be a bad idea to take the offer. If the man get wife, but then . . .otokoto . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by ifyalways(f): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2012
Good decision.
How can any reasonable couple want co-habit with another mans child without making an effort to see the parents?that singularly makes the whole idea suspicious.

They have no regard for parenthood and therefore would make horrible guardians.
Re: I Need Help? Very Urgent by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
The question is: why you? I dont think you should take it. If u were my younger brother i'd say: 'don't even think about it!' I fear free things dat come out of the blue.

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Mothers!!! / Can You Have Joint Account For Your Entire SALARY ?? / What's The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.