Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (7192 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Brazilian Striker Brandao Jail For Head-butting Thiago Motta / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2012
[img]http://nbcprofootballtalk.files./2012/08/chad-ochocinco-and-evelyn-lozada-4285813668086762188-e1344740077872.jpg?w=250[/img]

Miami Dolphins receiver Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson was released on bail today after allegedly head-butting his new wife during an argument over his purchase of a box of condoms.

Johnson, 34, and his wife, Evelyn Lozado, who have a reality TV show due to premiere next month, were ordered to have no contact.

The two were unpacking groceries Saturday night when Lozado found a receipt for a box of condoms in the trunk, according to the police report. They sat in the driveway in their parked Smart Car, arguing, when Johnson grabbed Lozado and headbutted her, she told Davie, Fla., police.

"I observed [redacted] to have a lacertaion on her forehead approximately 3'' in length," Officer Christopher Epps wrote in his arrest report.

After allegedly head-butting his wife, Johnson began screaming, "I don't give a [expletive]! I don't give a [expletive] about my career!" prompting Lozado to run to a neighbor's house, where she called the police, according to the report.

When Epps spoke to Johnson, he said Lovado head-butted him. He said he was driving around to give her space, not looking for her.

"Based off the statements given to me, [redacted] injuries and my observations, I placed Johnson under arrest charging him with Simple Battery Domestic," Epps wrote in the report.

Lozado went to the hospital with a cut on her forehead.

The 6' 4'', 190-pound football player was jailed on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. He spent the night in Broward County Jail, according to jail records. Bond was set at $2,500.

According to court records, Johnson went before judge Ian Richards this morning in the Broward County 17th Judicial Circuit of Florida. Richards ordered that the couple have no contact, according to WPLG, ABC's Miami Affiliate.

Johnson, who regularly tweets 20 times a day, has been silent since Saturday.

The couple's new reality show on VH1, "Ev and Ocho," is set to debut on Sept. 3, according to the show's official Website.

"We've seen plenty of hearts broken over four hit seasons of Basketball Wives, but with a little luck, true love may finally win out in the new series Ev & Ocho," the website begins.

Yahoo! Sports reported in June that Johnson was playing Call of Duty during his marriage proposal to Lozado.

Johnson married Lozado on July 4. Lozado had been a cast member on the VH1 reality series "Basketball Wives" when she was engaged to NBA star Antoine Walker, with whom she had a decade-long relationship. Johnson also appeared on "Dancing With the Stars."

Johnson is known for his crazy antics on and off the football field. He raced a horse in 2007, did an Irish step dance following a touchdown in 2005, and proposed to a cheerleader the same year, according to NFL Total Access.

The football player struggled last season with the New England Patriots, and signed a one-year contract with the Miami Dolphins.

SOURCE
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2012
Son of a......

See, beautiful wife, you wan come spoil her face.

Goat!

1 Like

Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 13, 2012
I comment my reserve. I've seen how those women behave on "Basketball Wives", "Real Housewives", "Mob Wives", and all those other "Wives" shows. I can't imagine having to be around one all day undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2012
...But come on, na. Headbutting for box of condoms. Maybe, it was for them? Maybe, she suspect he's cheating?
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2012
Stooopid Mouthafouka let this trashy used up Spicc piece of Trash Ruin His Career.

Not even a Nice Young Hot Latina...A used up, stretched out mid 90s whorish ornament of Trash.

Antoine Walker Leftover Garbage Brah?, You couldn't do better than That?...

Man's Career Just took a Nose Dive ever since he Touched this Manly Face Chick.

Smh, i expect him to be released by Miami Soon.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2012
He's already been released lol.

For real though. Antoine Walker? undecided He's broke now though isn't he? That could explain why they never made it to marriage lol.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2012
ogugua88: He's already been released lol.

For real though. Antoine Walker? undecided He's broke now though isn't he? That could explain why they never made it to marriage lol.

That's fhhucking sad...I am Literally sad for the Guy.

That woman wrecked this Idiiot's Life. LmL

Yeah Antoine Broke as Hell right Now. He got caught him in that Chicago Street Life along with Bad Investments.

What the hell is chad doing HeadButting a Woman.

Do you know how Mad you have to be to Head Butt an Individual?...

That's near the level of anger of "biting" someone. She must have really pisssed this Dude Off

Those New York City Latina Mamis do not Play.

Smh Now Hard Knocks on Hbo is going to Be Trash. undecided
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by ebamma(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2012
i think this is a publicity stunt to promote their upcoming show,which man will headbutt his wife over a pack of condoms

1 Like

Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Lordave: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2012
The lady should thank God it wasn't Zidane.

1 Like

Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by onchefx: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2012
NA WATIN MAKE WHERE MARRIAGES FOR OYIBO(UK,US AND THE LIKE )DEY DIVORCE,WOMAN GO DEY,SUSPECT HER HUSBAND FOR NOTHING,WOMAN GO DEY INSULT HER HUSBAND AND SHE GO DEY DISRESPECT HER HUSBAND DEN DEM GO LEAVE AM JUST LIKE THAT,NA LIE 1ST NA TO MEND AM LIKE REAL AFRICAN MAN:NA ONLY GENTLE MEN THE CORRECT THEIR WOMAN AND THAT IS WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AFRICA.THAT I WHY WE AND OUR WEMON DEY LEAVE IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by gsmgold: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane: Son of a......

See, beautiful wife, you wan come spoil her face.

Goat!
u took d word out of my mouth
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Teextoo(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2012
Evelyn is a ghetto dirty mouthed latina b1tch with nice azz. She ain't go no class and always thinking she is all that. Flew down from miami to cincinnati just to bang ocho on twitter invitation. Ocho should have known better, getting hitched with that nasty wh0re is a career suicide. She is a super groupie and will proly look for another dumb-azz athlete to reck and them foolz never learn.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Abujafood: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Reminds me of Chris Brown Vs Rihanna
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Abujafood: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2012
Teextoo: Evelyn is a ghetto dirty mouthed latina b1tch with nice azz. She ain't go no class and always thinking she is all that. Flew down from miami to cincinnati just to bang ocho on twitter invitation. Ocho should have known better, getting hitched with that nasty wh0re is a career suicide. She is a super groupie and will proly look for another dumb-azz athlete to reck and them foolz never learn.

Hope you know her personally to say all this stuff about her?
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Dipwater(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Ocho is fu/cking dumb,he shouldn't have done that (that is if the story is real)
Men! If I live in that messed up contry I wuld probably be gay.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by dasparrow: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2012
onchefx: NA WATIN MAKE WHERE MARRIAGES FOR OYIBO(UK,US AND THE LIKE )DEY DIVORCE,WOMAN GO DEY,SUSPECT HER HUSBAND FOR NOTHING,WOMAN GO DEY INSULT HER HUSBAND AND SHE GO DEY DISRESPECT HER HUSBAND DEN DEM GO LEAVE AM JUST LIKE THAT,NA LIE 1ST NA TO MEND AM LIKE REAL AFRICAN MAN:NA ONLY GENTLE MEN THE CORRECT THEIR WOMAN AND THAT IS WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AFRICA.THAT I WHY WE AND OUR WEMON DEY LEAVE IN PEACE.

Which peace? You mean you live in pieces! Domestic violence is a very frequent occurence in many if not most Nigerian marraiges. Do you know how many married Nigerian women have had their lives cut short by violent Nigerian men in Nigeria and abroad? Even here in the United States, alot of Nigerian men are rottening in US jails for murdering their wives, many who were in the nursing profession.

Its just that, Nigeria is a jungle where people get away with all sorts of atrocious criminal behaviours from beating and killing spouses to .ra/pe and pedophilia . So, don't deceive yourself that marraiges between most Nigerians are peaceful. If anything, it is a turbulent master-servant relationship filled with alot of emotional, psycological, verbal and physical abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2012
This is the kind of freedom our women are looking for here in Nigeria....i can bet my life on it,they'll never get it.Some of these ladies are lucky enough here they got themselves a slowpoke for a husband grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Freesia(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
I can only say they must be one of a kind!!
Chad knew from day one what he was getting himself into when he asked Evelyn out and later proposed

A woman can try all the tricks in the world to get a man to marry her but if he doesn't want to marry a certain lady he won't !! so I can say they both had more drama coming their way... Just not Head butting! Geez Chad !!

I only hope she has moved her mom from the Projects.I was surprised on seeing this considering she was making decent money from the show
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
dasparrow:

Which peace? You mean you live in pieces! Domestic violence is a very frequent occurence in many if not most Nigerian marraiges. Do you know how many married Nigerian women have had their lives cut short by violent Nigerian men in Nigeria and abroad? Even here in the United States, alot of Nigerian men are rottening in US jails for murdering their wives, many who were in the nursing profession.

Its just that, Nigeria is a jungle where people get away with all sorts of atrocious criminal behaviours from beating and killing spouses to .ra/pe and pedophilia . So, don't deceive yourself that marraiges between most Nigerians are peaceful. If anything, it is a turbulent master-servant relationship filled with alot of emotional, psycological, verbal and physical abuse.
Are u a lady? so sorry if your one and probably living outside this country,meanwhile enjoy your new found freedom but don't forget that for any system to work normally there must be some level of authority.When there is no hierarchy in any organization then clash of ideologies will creep in and that can lead to breakdown of the entire system.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
You can never have two captain in one ship....NATURE ITSELF HAS KEPT IT THAT WAY.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
A headbutt? That's just nasty....but why would Ocho headbutt his 'wife'? #Just thinking.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Siga: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
U sure say Chad head butt this woman...or dem collide and hit heads during the arguments....hmmm...when these AKATA girls vex....u go think say heaven wan fall...me no trust this fake Basketball wife ooo.... undecided
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
@royal, word! lol. on his day, ocho na mad man but she must have pissed him off real bad to get head-butted like a cow.
i give the marriage a month, tops.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by PhysicsQED(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
wtf is wrong with this guy
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by klax(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
But why is it that some men are just pure he goat How could he head butt his wife its a big shame.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Onyenna(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
ogugua88: I comment my reserve. I've seen how those women behave on "Basketball Wives", "Real Housewives", "Mob Wives", and all those other "Wives" shows. I can't imagine having to be around one all day undecided

Nice one.... I like ur honesty.....
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
ebamma: i think this is a publicity stunt to promote their upcoming show,which man will headbutt his wife over a pack of condoms

Lmfao@Bold.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by markpenk: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Err... he doesnt need to know the chic personally. You Just need to see one or two episodes of Basketball Wives will show you just how bitchy and classless she can be... Sure she was railing on Chad about another woman and an affair.. or been probably been making his life a living hell. Sadly, these dudes never learn. Once she's got a nice ass and a pretty face, they're pretty much sold. I don't feel bad for the guy.
Abujafood:

Hope you know her personally to say all this stuff about her?
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by adieora(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Truckpusher: This is the kind of freedom our women are looking for here in Nigeria....i can bet my life on it,they'll never get it.Some of these ladies are lucky enough here they got themselves a slowpoke for a husband grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you kill yourself when we actually get there.
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Naanhetch: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
lwkmd oo shebi evelyn tink say she get mouth na small she c e go 2 shock her say chad worst pass antoian
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
...no comment. I wasn't there and neither were y'all so I don't know what fully transpired.
Maybe she was like "So you think you a man with all these condoms huh? No you not you lil-d[i]i[/i]ck-having, fagg[i]o[/i]t, mudaf*ka. You's a b[i]i[/i]tch" blah blah blah grin
And then after that maybe she went at it his pen[i]i[/i]s with a knife undecided

Who can say? Some bitches be crazy cheesy
No look face
Re: Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife by cap28: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
its obvious she married him not for his charming personality but for his wallet.

When she saw the condoms she realised that he had not given up on his playa ways. She must have started threatening to take him to the cleaners and the dude went beserk realising that the docile and demure mamacita he thought he was dating was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing and was now revealing her true gold digger colours!!!

no wonder he was screaming "i dont give a fck what happens to my career!!!" the dude has now realised that he is going to be parting with some serious money very soon and that is upsetting especially when you 've only been married for a couple of months and havent even really started taking the piss out of the b.itch. LOL!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Puts Her Dangerous Curves On Display At The NEA Awards.. / No Politician Has Ever Gifted Me Money - Seyi Law / SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.