Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (54094 Views)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Naija Celebs, Waje And Ikechukwu React To Lady Jay's Beating (photos)

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GpSMgNbxPoY/VFEY4048mAI/AAAAAAAACGU/DppJaZb4SoY/s1600/IMG_20141029_072535.JPG[/img]

It is no news that Ghana Singer Lady Jay was severely injured when her Manager Talal Sangari, head butted her in a fight over money. The head butt was dangerous and she had to be admitted in the Military hospital in Ghana. The pictures which have since gone viral and have made the manager go into hiding are very pathetic and gruelsome. Despite the fact that Lady Jay is not well known in Nigeria, Naija Celebs including Waje (who was really angry) and Ikechukwu (lol even Ikechukwu wey use karate finish D banj when they fight?),

http://www..com/2014/10/naija-celebs-and-fans-react-with-anger.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Terrible I must say...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
pretydiva:
Terrible I must say...
i totally agree with you...money palava!

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Wristler: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Some men are actually animals, seriously

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wristler:
Some men are actually animals, seriously
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by 2legit2qwt: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Naijarazzing:

How's that? undecided I take that to be a joke.

@ post

I would say attack only if someone attacks you and you feel threatened with no way to escape, man or woman.

Any man or woman who sees violence as the only way to pass a message across is an animal.

60 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Naijarazzing:
and some men are the ones responsible for the women that are responsible for the men becoming animals which means as a man no matter what happens just make sure that you do not turn to an animal just because you are angry with a woman,handle it with maturity,beating her will not solve the problem though some women can frustrate someone to death but a disciplined and responsible man will never lay his hands on a woman because a woman gave birth to him too... **the funny thing is that most men that do beat women cannot win a fight with their fellow men..mtchewwww.... my 2 kobo..

FACT....most of the time the husband that do beat his wife will have their male children also do the same thing to the woman they marry in the future because they begin to think it is not a big deal since that is also the same way their stupid father beats their mother.....say no to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!say no to GENDER STIGMATIZATION!!!!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by hauwababy: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Naijarazzing:

Nothing justifies a man beating up a women, no matter what she has done. A REAL MAN knows the best way to deal with a woman is to ignore her and walk away. Women are not human punching bags.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by 2legit2qwt: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
hauwababy:

Nothing justifies a man beating up a women, no matter what she has done. A REAL MAN knows the best way to deal with a woman is to ignore her and walk away. Women are not human punching bags.

What's your definition of a REAL MAN? Who's a fake man? Don't even get me started on that asinine definition what standard a man has to conform to. All men are real and the only fake men are the mannequins you see at men's wearhouse

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by hauwababy: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

What's your definition of a REAL MAN? Who's a fake man? Don't even get me started on that asinine definition what standard a man has to conform to. All men are real and the only fake men are the mannequins you see at men's wearhouse

A REAL MAN is a man who can control his emotions, no matter what. Look at what happened between Jay Z and Solange. At the end Solange ended up looking silly. Imagine what would have happened if he struck her. He isn't a BOSS for nothing. Men should know how to control their emotions; especially when provoked.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:10am On Oct 30, 2014
Manager yen ti sin ori,the man definitely has gbere on his head,how can someone's head be this hard to cause severe injury like this when it's not hammer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by 2legit2qwt: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2014
hauwababy:

A REAL MAN is a man who can control his emotions, no matter what. Look at what happened between Jay Z and Solange. At the end Solange ended up looking silly. Imagine what would have happened if he struck her. He isn't a BOSS for nothing. Men should know how to control their emotions; especially when provoked.

I call Bullsh1t to that. Again, you talk about a man being REAL and then use a ludicrous example of how a woman attacks a man and the man is suddenly REAL because he didn't strike back.

Based on your standard and the media, when a woman molests a man, there are excuses for her action, "oh she ended up looking silly," "she must be on her period," "maybe he cheated on her sis." Worse still, we hail the man and totally excuse the woman; However, when a man molests a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. If JayZ had responded, he would've been a fake man right?

I'm willing to place a bet the term "REAL man" probably started from some women group who feel a man has to live to their "standard" to be real and some gullible man fall for this tripe. The standard they can manipulate to their advantage as they deem fit like how Jay Z is a REAL man for not responding to Solange right.

Nothing like REAL men, all men are real and how we respond to situations are different because our experience and circumstances are different.

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Some men and their devil's temper! It's only a weakling and a premature man that brings himself low to hit a woman.... he can always walk away if he can't take d heat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2014
tongue

That kinda hard head is unseen and unheard of. He wan kill her?

5 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by luvlyqueen(f): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
wat is dis one blabbing abt?? undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Real men indeed! So, if a woman slaps me, I should just accept it and go my way,thereby making me a REAL man. chai, some women are wicked o.
Things don't just happen, they are caused. Something must have happened before the molest cos men are not animals.

21 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
...You are responsible for what you become,no one can bring out wat is not in you already.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2014
hmmmm i don't agree with you, environment determines behaviour..you react to what presents itself.
phrenoz:
...You are responsible for what you become,no one can bring out wat is not in you already.

12 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Real men indeed! So, if a woman slaps me, I should just accept it and go my way,thereby making me a REAL man. chai, some women are wicked o.
Things don't just happen, they are caused. Something must have happened before the molest cos men are not animals.
i agree with you o jare...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2014
If it were to be an igbo man that did this appalling act people would say "yeah,no be igbo man,they can do anything for money?",BTW thats a very shameful act by the manager.......wish you quick recovery damsel.

5 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Skylarenchanted(f): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....

4 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2014
A man who can't control his fist is not worth being called a man.

6 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by segzicres(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....
ode nii e

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by dober(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2014
1.)Manager's action is totally condemnable (check) ✔
2.)Physical abuse isn't always the best ✔

➕ You (real men) never gonna know what to do until you find yourself in such situation.

20 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2014
but na wa o some men are heartless animals. such brutality cannot be justified with any reason, animals like this belong in the zoo. a place where mad wild men should kept must be created for likes of this mad animal

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by bizngr(f): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
I condemn, in strong terms, the manager's actions. angry
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
A man who can't control his fist is not worth being called a man.

i totally agree with you my dear

5 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by donigspain(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Head butt a woman?
He no sabi where WWE dey make e go join Goldberg and Edge or go tutorials for Baba Zidanegrin

4 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Eyaaa
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Omo, Waje wicked o...hahan

-------------
While you wait for Nairaland to update the frontpage, you can read the latest gist on my blog at www..com . I no do shakara o, na God I dey take beg nna o.
-------------

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.