Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (7249 Views)

I’m No Longer Interested In N25m Compensation - Baba Suwe / Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Celebrities Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Celebrities? Obinoscopy... hiaun

Oya... I am interested.

Lets go there!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by joyli: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ehen now! Yes! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by johnnyblakes(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
ok
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by demelza: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wetin happen to our mods? undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm interested cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by demelza: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Just checked now, only Ogugua is missing. I think we need a male mod, no discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123: Interested

1000000+ likes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes sir
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AbuMikey(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by RealJenny(f): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
YES cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Oysdam(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
i'm very very very interested.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Capableben(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Ye am so intereseted. i spend most ofmy time online.....tryme...
my passion is really growing for this
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2013
demelza: Just checked now, only Ogugua is missing. I think we need a male mod, no discrimination.

I just noticed it! And ogugua did not even tell us bye bye angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Agozie48: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Yes am willing to enforce all rules of Nairaland
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2013
We want a male mod o!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: I just noticed it! And ogugua did not even tell us bye bye angry

My apologies.

I've resigned from this section and will be moderating only the Romance section. I'm still in school full time but also work two jobs now, along with extra curriculum, so I do not have the time to give this section the attention it needs. Missy and Ijebabe are excellent boss ladies comods; never any problems with them. Whomever is chosen has two great seniors guiding them. Adieu!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2013
ogugua88:

My apologies.

I've resigned from this section and will be moderating only the Romance section. I'm still in school full time but also work two jobs now, along with extra curriculum, so I do not have the time to give this section the attention it needs. Missy and Ijebabe are excellent boss ladies comods; never any problems with them. Whomever is chosen has two great seniors guiding them. Adieu!
You'll surely be missed. Best of lucks in your endeavours.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2013
adaobi123: Interested
I nominate Adaobi.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
ogugua88:

My apologies.

We'll miss you!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
It's just this section is large and very complicated.either way's.I'm Interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
It's just this section is large and very complicated.either way's.I'm Interested.

Ogugua.Really love your presence here though.I must say.You are a great MOD.Really good at your job.You are the typical example of what a Nairaland Mod should be like.Don't know of others.You're outstanding.This comes from the bottom of heart to you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yes o..
With all of my Heart
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Yes o..
With all of my Heart

Has Mukina accepted to be your girlfriend? gringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady:

Has Mukina accepted to be your girlfriend? gringrin
lol!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Beezally(f): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hope am nt late but am really interested
cheers
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by cumpaddre(m): 1:13am On Sep 26, 2013
YES YES YES PLEASE, its been my dream to work with other moderators. Please give me this one chance. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by cumpaddre(m): 1:17am On Sep 26, 2013
cumpaddre: YES PLEASE, its been my dream to work with other moderators. Please give me this one chance. Thanks.

MOD's!!!! I NOMINATE THIS GUY cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by aprokomania(m): 3:46am On Sep 26, 2013
YES , i would love to work with other moderators.
Please giv me this chance. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2013
Good A.M aspirants cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Obama's Second Daughter Caught On Camera Wearing Sexy Bikiny. Her G Spot Showing / Flavour Shirtless Moment (photos) / SHOCKING! SEE The Ungodly Acts Which Take Place At Parties In Nairobi [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.