Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Do You See China As A Threat To Africa? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Do You See China As A Threat To Africa? (547 Views)

Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc). / ­china As Imf Target? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You See China As A Threat To Africa? by Kenyaphilia: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2012
Cheap Chinese goods are flooding African markets thus confining our industries to the museums; Chinese people are getting generous permits to do business in Africa while African traders are harassed in China, China buys lands and mines in Africa thanks to the ldiotic simpletons that rule Africa plus more. Do you think the Chinese are a big threat to Africa? What do you think of the Indians and the Lebanese who mistreat African workers and "repatriate" profits to their home countries even after staying in Africa for generations.
Re: Do You See China As A Threat To Africa? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2012
Worry about Islam before you worry about China.
Re: Do You See China As A Threat To Africa? by Kenyaphilia: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2012
China is the worst thing for Africa and they are amongst the most racist people in the world, more racist than Russians from my experience. How Africans do not see the Chinese as a serious threat still baffles me !

(1) (Reply)

Obama To Pay Tribute To U.S. Envoy At United Nations / African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights (achpr) / Nigerians Are Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.