Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? (27375 Views)

Samsung Lcd Tv / Do U Have Accommodation Request In Surulere Or Isolo? Call Us / 32" Samsung Lcd's For Sale @ 100k Each(the Cheapest Offer In The Market) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2016
udy4real:

Pls I forgot to ask if I can use the surge protector with ups or stabilizer and if I can,which is better?
if u have a ups with inbuilt stabilizer, u use it with surge protector...Perfect!. Otherwise i recommend stabilizer and surge protector.

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2016
call 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 07, 2016
OP, I have Samsung LCD 32" LCD, the problem is it doesn't power on. I will want you to check it
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by gerrisson(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2016
I have a Samsung 32' LCD I got for 70K, left it with my brother, long story short, he connected it direct to power and it spoilt am not sure how. I told him to take it to repairs, and he just informed me the technician claimed whatever got burnt will take #35,000 to repair. And it's not the screen.
Please, what in God's name will cost that much in a 32 inch TV?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by adanny01(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2016
My parents have a Samsung 32" LCD series 4 tv bought in 2009. I can get the specs later. The TV power went out one time and never came on. It was repaired in Jos for N2,500 that something was blown. The electrician recommended they use surge protector. Even with the surge protection, it got blown again. We dumped the TV and i got another Samsung 32" from spar in Abj but was stolen a month later. The old one had been fixed again and was mounted but few months later it gave up again for the 3rd time. The TV is still lying down for almost a year now.

What part do you think is responsible and that cheap? I didnt follow my parents to the electrician but i wish to know if i can get a better quality of the broken part. Where do you operate, Abj or Lag?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
OP, I have Samsung LCD 32" LCD, the problem is it doesn't power on. I will want you to check it
pls send a chat or sms to 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
gerrisson:
I have a Samsung 32' LCD I got for 70K, left it with my brother, long story short, he connected it direct to power and it spoilt am not sure how. I told him to take it to repairs, and he just informed me the technician claimed whatever got burnt will take #35,000 to repair. And it's not the screen.
Please, what in God's name will cost that much in a 32 inch TV?
If it is not the screen, it shouldnt cost that much for a 32inches tv. U
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2016
adanny01:
My parents have a Samsung 32" LCD series 4 tv bought in 2009. I can get the specs later. The TV power went out one time and never came on. It was repaired in Jos for N2,500 that something was blown. The electrician recommended they use surge protector. Even with the surge protection, it got blown again. We dumped the TV and i got another Samsung 32" from spar in Abj but was stolen a month later. The old one had been fixed again and was mounted but few months later it gave up again for the 3rd time. The TV is still lying down for almost a year now.

What part do you think is responsible and that cheap? I didnt follow my parents to the electrician but i wish to know if i can get a better quality of the broken part. Where do you operate, Abj or Lag?
I operate in Lagos. For the cost of repair to be 2500, very likely component repair was done and d defective component was replaced with substandard china component(The readily available).
Permanent Solution: Replace the board altogether. Will be way above 2500 though. U can reach me on 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2016
Call 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by udy4real(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2016
Good day,pls is it ok or right for my lcd to always go off each time d surge protector goes below 214 volts and comes back on after 15 seconds of waiting time?Thanks
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by bugmenot: 8:19am On May 27, 2016

Considerin peculiarities of our environment - power, maintenance, etc, which would you recommend - LED or LCD?

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by KELVIN086: 9:10am On May 27, 2016
Rain water entered my tv and then it started showing distorted colours. And now the source button has stopped working.
Samsung 40 inch led

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2016
udy4real:
Good day,pls is it ok or right for my lcd to always go off each time d surge protector goes below 214 volts and comes back on after 15 seconds of waiting time?Thanks
It is normal. But 214v is within normal range. So check that ur surge is working well.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2016
bugmenot:

Considerin peculiarities of our environment - power, maintenance, etc, which would you recommend - LED or LCD?

A samsung LED is preffered anyday.

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2016
KELVIN086:
Rain water entered my tv and then it started showing distorted colours. And now the source button has stopped working.
Samsung 40 inch led
The water has affected the screen hence it must be replaced. U can send me d model and serial so i can get u the cost of repair.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by udy4real(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2016
nnacent:
It is normal. But 214v is within normal range. So check that ur surge is working well.

Pls how do I check dat my surge is working well or what do I need to do?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
Use the surge on another item and observe it. Better still, call or whatsapp me on 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by udy4real(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2016
nnacent:
Use the surge on another item and observe it. Better still, call or whatsapp me on 08087879636

Ok,thanks
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
Do you know?

Do you know u can get free in-home service:
1. If you bought your samsung unit in Nigeria(not parallel import)
2. If your product is still under warranty cover.

Call toll free: 0800SAMSUNG(08007267864)

to get more info

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Call/whatsapp: 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2016
call/whatsapp 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2016
If your unit is bought in Nigeria, and it is not a parrallel import samsung product, u can call samsung official multilingual toll-free customer care line 0800SAMSUNG(08007267864).

Very efficient i assure you.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by ananne: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bros thanks for your help. Pls i have Samsung 32 inches led tv. I use a TV guide. Pls do i need to but a stabilizer or a surge protector? Do i need both? Which one do you recommend i use with the tv guide? Secondly, which type of surge protectors is better? Is it the one in form of sockets? What of the one that is installed for the whole flat?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by ananne: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is TV guard the same as a surge protector?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2016
ananne:
Is TV guard the same as a surge protector?
Tv guard is a surge protector. but for too many substandard in our market, i usually recomend a brand known as Powermatic. If ur power supply is not too low or too high, only surge protector is ok. but otherwise, u will need a regulator(stabilizer) before the surge protector. This is because if d light is too low or too high, the surge protector wont work and that can be frustrating, leading to bypassing the surge protector risking your expensive gadgets.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by ananne: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2016
nnacent:
Tv guard is a surge protector. but for too many substandard in our market, i usually recomend a brand known as Powermatic. If ur power supply is not too low or too high, only surge protector is ok. but otherwise, u will need a regulator(stabilizer) before the surge protector. This is because if d light is too low or too high, the surge protector wont work and that can be frustrating, leading to bypassing the surge protector risking your expensive gadgets.

thanks so much for your prompt response. Will a 0.5kva stabilizer be ok for a Samsung 32 inches led TV and a dvd? Can it also accommodate a home theatre if i buy one later. Or will it just be ok for the Tv and DVD. Awaiting your prompt response.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2016
ananne:

thanks so much for your prompt response. Will a 0.5kva stabilizer be ok for a Samsung 32 inches led TV and a dvd? Can it also accommodate a home theatre if i buy one later. Or will it just be ok for the Tv and DVD. Awaiting your prompt response.
0.5kva will jst be ok for a tv and dvd not more
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Call 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Samsung
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by talk2odim: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
What would it cost to change one of the speakers of a 40 inch 3D LED ulta slim. It seems to keep bursting
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
send d model. i guess its UA40D5000. confirm
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by talk2odim: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
nnacent:
send d model. i guess its UA40D5000. confirm

UA40D6000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christmas Tragedy: Landslide Kills 3 In Abuja, Injures 3 Others / Exploitation, Eviction Threat ‘killing’ Residents Of A Lagos Island / How Much Of Your Salary Should Be Used To Pay Your Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.