Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive (16814 Views)

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend / Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by seedord247(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
wawa_boy:

Who told u the guys are Igbo!ur papa ewu! no make me vex.

If you vex what willl ghetto rat like you do?... Kidnap me or use me for rituals?
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Ninapha(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Just imagining her being lowered in her grave alive.
Just imagining her struggle to live even in her weakness
just imagining her fears while d hands of death force her to breath her last.
Just imagining. Just, just so imagining....;( her crosing over. God is watching!
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by DisGuy: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
SO THE POLICE DONT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE PROPHETESS? OR THEY WERENT LOOKING FOR ANY ONE IN THE FIRST PLACe?
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by a1solution: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Na wha o when I saw the news yesterday at www.rarenewsandschools.com I thought it is fake . Now its in Nairaland front page. Wonder shall never end! God help us children.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Wot a sad story.he who kills with d sword,dies by d sword.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by damas11111(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
From the names, the suspects must be Christians! Gbam!
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Tittos: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247: I think if we eradicate igbo and hausa pple nigeria will be good. angry
And if we eradicate the yorubas the world will be perfect..that is the paradise god has promised us..

1 Like

Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
boyendowed:

You should have ignored him.Look at his picture.You should feel sorry for him instead
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by pinozino: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
Jungle justice should b mented 2 u.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by CeaserB: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Although I Find This Story To Be Sad And True, I Still Don't Believe Spirits Of Dead Persons Actually Torment Their Victims.
I Have To Think That These Imaginations Are Caused By Fear Due To Guilt Or Personal Conviction Over Circumstances Involving The Individual.
If Truly Spirits Actually Exists They Are Demonic Reincarnate Of Familiar Persons To The Victims.
A Familiar Spirit Is Not Naturally The Spirit Of A Known Person.
Hallucinations Might Also Occur In This Case.
It's Just An Apparent Perception That Something Really Unseen Exists Unknowingly Around The Victim.
Just My Own Theory of Naturally Unseen Spirits.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by rash47(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is worst than boko haram
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
teminoni: With all this happening around, someone would still say there is no spirit realm and there is no God.

We all have spirits/souls, and we will be judged for all our actions on earth.

It is said in the bible already.. "There is no rest for the wicked"

You have said it all! So true
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Ama28(f): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
I know say those boys department for sanko don dey smell for them.
As for the guy calling for the eradication of Igbo and Hausa tribes. I wonder what you have done for your so called myopic Nigeria to demand who stays and who goes. Nigeria is all ours until we decide to go, shut up! Yoruba gateman, abeg go give your oga his phone you stole to use and browse. If you notice, I didn't quote you. No attention for you over here.

May God grant this woman rest, what a painful death.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Maxymilliano(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
I hope the spirit of the prophetess will be summoned to testify in the court since the dead stays dumb.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by basher(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247:

If you vex what willl ghetto rat like you do?... Kidnap me or use me for rituals?

Na by force to comment? You come across as a very frustrated person with serious personal issues & a plank on a shoulder. Don't worry, your time will soon come to shine. Just be a bit more positive & apply yourself, and it may happen.

Btw, if person carry your body go "shurine" serve juju, e go reject am. Too much poisonous bad belle inside.

1 Like

Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by ANYPEN(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247:

Cant u read btw the lines.... This 2 venomous tribes have been acting devilish for the past 3 years now. Nothing positive has never come out from those inglorious goons. So, based on my observation, if the 2 tribe can eradicate themselves... The nigerian dream will come thru.

Don't mind those guys joor! They're really feeling guilty.

Imagine each of these & leave them to keep chewing their guilt.

Imagine just Yorubas on this land called Nigeria....
Imagine just Hausas on the land
& imagine the Igbos on the land

Which would have been a haven
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by basher(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
ANY-PEN :

None of the above!
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by OmoAlata(f): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by ypzilanti: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Are you deluded or just stupid.

If any tribes have a claim to being less in the news for fraud and violence, it would be some of the minority tribes of middle belt ( tiv, idoma etc) and South Eastern (annang, Ibibio, efik, etc)...NOT SOUTH SOUTYH, OH! but i suspect its because they are less in population.

Anyone with a brain knows that good and bad people are represented in all tribes and races.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by rotiler: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247: I think if we eradicate igbo and hausa pple nigeria will be good. angry

YES. I totally agree with you....especially the thick headed igbos
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Les: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
should a y.osu.ba brazillian eva exist at all?
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by IboMan1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=seedord247]I think if we eradicate igbo and hausa pple nigeria will be good. angry[/quote
na wa o!
So we kill all other tribes then we are left
with you and your kind. Righteous man.
Thank goodness you no fit be God.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Lordave: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247:

Cant u read btw the lines.... This 2 venomous tribes have been acting devilish for the past 3 years now. Nothing positive has never come out from those inglorious goons. So, based on my observation, if the 2 tribe can eradicate themselves... The nigerian dream will come thru.

foolishness @ its peak. Never seen such a fool in my life

1 Like

Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by kolexy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tittos:
And if we eradicate the yorubas the world will be perfect..that is the paradise god has promised us..

And did he tell you he is Yoruba? There are 250+ ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by basisop(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2012

You are so daft that you can't say whr is whr in Nigeria even after reading. Na wa oh! I'm angry to have a goat like you on the same forum. Moderator, can't we have special forum for this already identified Ewe?

1 Like

Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by billyG(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
uhmmm!oh jah lord!let yur angels chase all d wicked pple out of creation,let all d vampires,witches,looters,murderers,terrorists,fanatics,warmongers,robbers,false preachers,oppressors,burn away in Hell,let d righteous take over d earth,like d water take over d sea,like d cloud take over d sky, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Ayatullah(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2012
@chanchit, you are really chanting your cherubim weird words! May God save us from the evil of mankind, evil is really gaining ground in Nigeria.
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by BinghiNya(m): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2012
Where are the muslims to commen a xtian has done it again
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by BinghiNya(m): 4:27am On Aug 14, 2012
The killer is a christian thank God
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 14, 2012
The key thing to note in this story is that the police were not the ones who detected the crime, the criminal gave himself up
Re: Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive by adaybayor(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Omoaka11: Wot a sad story.he who kills with d sword,dies by d sword.

U aint α̲̅ good xtian, why not forgive them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Hold Children Hostage In Ondo, Lead Mother To Withdraw N90,000 / Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses / 2 Cattle Rustlers Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.