Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Jeet Banerjee The Kid Who Makes Money At 13 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeet Banerjee The Kid Who Makes Money At 13 (854 Views)

Intelligent Nigerians Makes Money Online Legitimately / 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper / Counting Your Money At The ATM: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeet Banerjee The Kid Who Makes Money At 13 by suxes2005(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Jeet is not your everyday teenager on the street of America. According to Jeet, to be successful in life, one thing is obvious and common amongst successful people. His words are “I’ve always had an interest in solving problems with unique solutions….”

In this No-Holds-Barred interview, you will discover how a teenager makes a profit of $3000 when he started, wrote a book, sold the company and now living the entrepreneur dream. You will discover, in this interview, how the media can help you grow your business and how to get yourself into their front line.

Can we have a few background about you, what you do, your country, age (if you don’t mind telling us)

I’m a 19 year old entrepreneur and college student born and raised in Orange County, California. I am studying business marketing in college currently while working on my startup companies. At the age of 17, I launched my first company which was a web design & development company (www.JBMediaForce.com). After about a year and a half, I would go on to sell that company and move onto my next startup.

The next startup company was launched by a partner & I which was a revolutionary tool for high school students to use (www.StatFuse.com). Currently, I am working on launching two more startup companies during the summer while continuing to work around the clock on StatFuse.

My hobbies are playing basketball, spending time with friends, playing poker, and just being a regular teenage.

Read the full interview here:

http://www.ivblogger.com/jeet-banerjee-interview/

Sheyi

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Place 2 Shop In Nigeria / Bring UNLIMITED Traffic To Your Urls![bidtraffic/ Adsense Safe] / Are You Making Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.