Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? (2521 Views)

Do You Agree Or Disagree With Euthanasia Or Mercy Killing? / Ladies your Pic In your Profile, We Don Tire / Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by tpia5: 2:37am On Aug 14, 2012
fushia: ^It's unfair because my id was never used to post any photos.

From my understanding of law, the threat is bullshyt.

what was your former id?

If they werent afraid of a lawsuit when they lifted photos from a p.orn site and tagged my name to them (thereby slandering me and maligning my integrity) , why are they afraid of one now?

one of the ringleaders involved in that incident is even a moderator as i type this.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by fushia(m): 2:42am On Aug 14, 2012
^Really, a mod? Who was the mod?
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by tpia5: 2:47am On Aug 14, 2012
one of the new ones who went undercover for a while after s/he was discovered to have been posting under multiple ids.

one id was a 20 something year old girl looking for nl suitors, while the other was a forty something year old woman with a 19 year old daughter.

s/he resurfaced recently and was given a mod position.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by fushia(m): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2012
Lmfaoooo!
Wow! grin

How did you know she had multiple Ids? Did s/he confess to it or was it just accusations from people?
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by tpia5: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2012
S/he was outed by those who noticed.

So, s/he went undercover for a while, then resurfaced when offered the mod position i guess, who knows.

Nl has always had credibility issues.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by fushia(m): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2012
Tpia, you are defaming a character with your false statements.

Stop chatting shyt.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by tpia5: 3:44am On Aug 14, 2012
^whose character am I defaming?

you lost me there.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2012
its pretty thrilling having my picture up.
not as dangerous as i thought afterall. arguing or just simply discussing is a thousand times more fun when you can put a real face( or body wink) to the name.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2012
people like tpia and toyin with their paranoia lol.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by maasoap(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kobojunkie: <=== My picture looks good so I don't have a problem with people checking it out. grin grin grin grin grin

I only have problem with people who think they can insult their way to winning an argument with moi!!

I am always like "really? , did you forget to check how long I have been at this" grin grin grin grin
That's exactly my point. I can check anybody's profile without intention to insult him/her anytime I run out of logical presentation when arguing with such person. And that's what they do. But look for their pics, it won't be there. They're not happy with their own appearances.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by maasoap(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
BoboYekini: its pretty thrilling having my picture up.
not as dangerous as i thought afterall. arguing or just simply discussing is a thousand times more fun when you can put a real face( or body wink) to the name.
Thank you my man. That's how you know who the real men and women are. Whether you're beautiful, handsome or ugly, you're a physical entity, you associate and relate with people in real life. Then, why would you be afraid to let people see how you look, in as much as you won't make a derogatory remarks about people's looks?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by maasoap(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
BoboYekini: its pretty thrilling having my picture up.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
Some people wouldn't be caught dead with their pic on their profile. Even if their head is on the chopping board.

They know themselves. grin grin grin grin grin

When you make the whole world believe that you are a david beckham or beyonce lookalike when in reality you are something completely different, you may as well remain anonymous and let people put a face to you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu: Some people wouldn't be caught dead with their pic on their profile. Even if their head is on the chopping board.

They know themselves. grin grin grin grin grin

When you make the whole world believe that you are a david beckham or beyonce lookalike when in reality you are something completely different, you may as well remain anonymous and let people put a face to you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind those straight figure one Nigerian girls.

You are very attractive! smiley
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
awww thxx Mechli I am a fan oooohh coming from you I appreciate it.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Can we chat on yim? i'll pm you my add!
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
michelin89: Can we chat on yim? i'll pm you my add!

God I would have love to, don't have YIm though.
cry

You on facebook?
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
No prob! i'll send you a link!
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
kool. Or I will just send you my facebook name through your email.
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by fushia(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Abeg, when you two are having your lesbos things. Let me know so to video tape it. tongue
Re: Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? by maasoap(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
fushia: Abeg, when you two are having your lesbos things. Let me know so to video tape it. tongue
Must you say that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Baboon Presses Woman’s BOOBS (photo) / How Do I Get My Money Back / Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.