Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? (2514 Views)

If You Had Bath With Salt Water To Prevent Ebola, Pls Do This / Nigerian Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Cure Rumour, Tenders Apology / Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by Daniel058(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Hello all,am sure everybody knw exactly what has been on since around 12:am today..YES I did mine as instructed..the amount of salt left that could be seen all over my body right now,can be comfortably use to cook some cups of rice.. THEN my question is WHO STARTED/DISCOVERED THE PREVENTION MEASURE??.. And how sure are we to be about it thanks
Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by Suarezilla(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Arrant Rubbish...Knowledge is Power!..Ebola is a virus that is neither waterborne nor airborne...it always has a HOST(animals)

1 Like

Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by timsbee(f): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2014
I just heard it dis mornin o, nd i dont knw how tru it is. But i hope i bag of dangote salt will do me nd my hubby nd kids?
Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by dotna(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2014
this thing is not funny o. i don start to google the implication of salt water bath or drinking. From hand sanitizer to salt. na wa o. Or is it an economical benefit to the supplier of salt and hand sanitizer?
Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by Tnot(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by Roctima: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2014
I de laugh,come see as all the tenant for my house de fine salt and water to take bath.i hear say tomorrow na warm water and pepper for bath.lwkm
Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by Daniel058(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2014
timsbee: I just heard it dis mornin o, nd i dont knw how tru it is. But i hope i bag of dangote salt will do me nd my hubby nd kids?
lol Extra bucks for DANGOTE...
Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by Daniel058(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2014
dotna: this thing is not funny o. i don start to google the implication of salt water bath or drinking. From hand sanitizer to salt. na wa o. Or is it an economical benefit to the supplier of salt and hand sanitizer?
lol even WITCHES AND WIZARDS DEY RUN FOR THEIR LIVES
Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by deanoffaculty: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
NIGERIANS👪 VS EBOLA👹!

Nigerians and fear of EBOLA VIRUS is the beginning of salt and water.
Is this another chemistry laboratory pratical session or what? 80% of Nigerians have even contacted it through fear before the virus get to them. We fear EBOLA even more then God. Haba!!!
SARS,BIRD FLU,etc came and gone and God helped us that everything just faded off............God is able to do it again!!!
Haba Nigerians!
I have got calls in the early hours of
the morning...suddenly rumours
flying around for people to take their
bath with salt in the water and to
drink some! Haba!!
They premise it on worms dying by
coming in contact with salt!
EBOLA IS A VIRUS AND NOT A WORM
AND DRINKING SALT WILL NOT AND
CANNOT PREVENT INFECTION!!
WASH HANDS AFTER EVERY OUTING
WITH SOAP AND WATER!! AVOID
TOUCHING VERY SICK PEOPLE WITH
YOUR BARE HANDS, IF POSSIBLE USE
LATEX GLOVES FOR THE VERY SICK!!!
SPREAD BEST PRACTICES NOT FEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? by utomudopercy: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Daniel058: lol Extra bucks for DANGOTE...
u r corekt extra box for dangote

(1) (Reply)

Famous Actor Jackie Chan Is Dead. (RIP) / World's Richest Senators Receive $37,500 Monthly Each, Separate From Salaries / Describe Men In One Word: :-\ :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.