Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,035 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer (41500 Views)

Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight / How A Person Can Recover From Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by greedie1(f): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
God bless and kip u too Ubong. Wishin u speedy recovery
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Appreciation From Ubong -

Hello, all members of the teHN committee, and all other nairalanders.
This is Ubong, feeling at a loss for words in response to your help and generosity.

Today I received a gift of N296,000 from Nairaland Charity, courtesy of all you good people. Wow... to say that I am elated would be a gross understatement. I still find it difficult to grasp the fact that people that I do not know, and vice-versa, actually rose up for my sake, to see to it that I pull through this illness successfully. It's situations like this that strengthen my belief that there is a God or Divine Being that looks out for us, if we subscribe to Him( and sometimes, even if we don't).

Now, at least, I can pay for the radiotherapy and several post-therapy consultation sessions, and take proper care of myself, especially during the six-week duration of the radiotherapy.

A friend of mine once told me that Nigerians may be considered to be "so, so"( "so, so" here representing words too derogatory to be repeated on this forum), but that she would not change the love that she had for them, because she believed that inside of every human being there was a beautiful person, regardless of what was on the outside. Now, I realize that the nairaland forum comprises everybody from every part of the world, but this gesture has boosted my hope in a great Nigeria, my love for Nigerians and for all of humanity in general. May blessings and favors encompass you all every single minute of your lives. For, as you all have sown beneficial things into my life, so also shall you all reap success and fulfillment in all your endeavors.

I'll be sure to keep everybody posted on my progress.
I sincerely thank you all for making this happen. You truly are friends indeed.

Stay blessed, everybody, and have a great week ahead.

--

Ubong

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 21, 2012
Best wishes Ubong !
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ektbear: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Indeed, best wishes. Very happy to have made a difference in his life.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Debosky come and see grammar. ubong is the man who invented grammar . . .not you. cheesy

Ubong should be commencing his Radiotherapy today,our prayers are with him.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ubong have started today the 6 weeks radiotherapy course.Fully paid by Nairalanders.we'll attach the payments reciepts soon.

Please,he needs our spiritual support now.Let's try and remember him in our supplications.

For people that would still want to donate or help Ubong,his bank details are on page 5 of this thread.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
ifyalways: Ubong have started today the 6 weeks radiotherapy course.Fully paid by Nairalanders.we'll attach the payments reciepts soon.

Please,he needs our spiritual support now.Let's try and remember him in our supplications.

For people that would still want to donate or help Ubong,his bank details are on page 5 of this thread.

I will advice that the account is continually being posted cos people might be too "Lazy" including myself to wanna go to page 5 . . Just my own 2 cents, and glad to hear that he doing much better
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Thank you, oga Fhemmmy. Noted.

Obongs account details are :

Bank :UBA
Acct no: 2057518051
Name: obong V akpabio.

God bless.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2012

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2012
May God lay His healing hand on our brother Mr Ubong. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
chaircover: May God lay His healing hand on our brother Mr Ubong. Amen

Amen more amen . . .

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by sonie1: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
i am happy Ubong have started his therapy.
How is he doing presently?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
This is truly beautiful. May God continue to bless those who have opened their hearts to you and I wish you a full recovery.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by kaposky(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Have faith in God Ubong.
Visit the Healing School Ministry of Pastor Chris.
You cannot be the same again.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hello, teHN Committee members.

I hope that everybody is doing okay. I'm doing very well myself.

I got through with the radiotherapy two Thursdays ago, but didn't manage to send the photos since because the radiotherapy left me feeling extremely weak. Anyway, here they are( attached), as promised.

Unfortunately for me, the oncologist told me squarely that I would never be able to see with my left eye anymore. Fortunately for me, that gives me another great opportunity to exercise my faith in The God Who created the eye in the first place. I just know that I shall begin to see with that eye again someday... it might just take some time, that's all.

Soon, I'll begin my periodic consultations with the oncologist. I'll keep you all informed.

I thank you all very much for your immense help. Cheers
---
Ubong Akpabio
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by lindasherman: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
A heart rending and touching story. Thank you for sharing details, for such a noble cause. I will spread the word among my friends and co-workers and try to contribute.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Burger01(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2012
God will be with u sir. I will send and keep sending a token to your account. It's well. Nlanders you are too much even though some of us are something else but we still have hearts. It's well with everyone. Happy new year to you sir and happy new year to Nlanders..
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by atilla(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Its a big coincidence.i read.this story today.and happened to bump into him just a few hours ago. This nairaland is truly a great place and can teuly chamge peoples.lives . The guy is lioking much better and stronger. God bless you all.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by NYTOBEEZZ(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2013
i pray by the authority in the name of Jesus receive ur healing now,be free in Jesus name Amen oooooo
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
NYTOBEEZZ: i pray by the authority in the name of Jesus receive ur healing now,be free in Jesus name Amen oooooo

Amennn!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by misterseed(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2013
I do not trust all these chemotherapy stuff. Cancer takes advantage of a weakened immune system to strike. You go for chemos but find a way to supercharge the immune system. It is the best bet as i see it. may Jesus heal you. I can not give cash right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience / Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.