Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb (777 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Truequest(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2007
What the PDP requires at this very moment is complete overhaul or if you like, restructuring. We can play proper party democracy if the PDP realises the need to purge itself of the excesses that have undermined it and, through that process, bring back those genuine, committed, credible and patriotic Nigerians who founded the Party but were hounded out by no ordinary design of their own. As it is now, the PDP has no discipline, no orientation, there is no grassroots linkage, some kind of disconnect between the party and the people. This culture of substitution of candidates at all levels of elections undermined the level playing field which any electoral process should boast of. The kind of malpractices within the party has created political enmity, internal divisions, cleavages and bad blood among the members and leaders of the party. The political infrastructure are weak, people of proven integrity have been shown the way out. The way to recover the party from this self-imposed affliction is to seek genuine reconciliation of all aggrieved persons, irrespective of status, to properly reposition the party. As it stands today, the PDP is the problem of Nigeria.
There is need for attitudinal change, proper re-orientation and restructuring. There are many credible people out there who wish to return to the PDP fold but the present reality is not motivating them to do so.

I read this story from the sun this morning, I might be having other views about IBB but I think he is right here.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by swing4real(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2007
IBB is a thief and nothing he says will be right.He is just upset with pdp because he was denied by OBJ to be the president.IBB IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA and not the PDP.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2007
Posted by truequest:
I read this story from the sun this morning, I might be having other views about IBB but I think he is right here.
Absolutely on point!

Posted by Swing4real:
IBB is a thief and nothing he says will be right.He is just upset with pdp because he was denied by OBJ to be the president.IBB IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA and not the PDP.
You can say what ever you want, leadership role becomes natural when it comes to IBB.
The man made few mistakes just like you and I, but he remains one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever been blessed with.
His determination to correct things and to see this country (Nigeria) back at the top remains firmly incompressible. Just chill and watch as the real game proceed.

He is sincere, focused, clever, creative, full of energy and stamina to elevate this country from the bottom to the top.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Emma4u2c(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2007
Name calling is not what we should be doing at this point, the point here is that another problem has been identified among other ones including IBB. My belief is that Naija pass them all plus OBJ and anybody.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by McKren(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2007
Exactly, we can either choose to move on as a Nation or dwell in the past

No amount of demonization will stop IBB from being IBB, but we might be loosing an opportunity for National rebirth by engaging in the necessary debates that will change our Nation because we have rather chosen to spend more time demonizing IBB.

We had every right to reject him as President and we did, but he still remains a Nigerian and like every one else has a right to comment on the State of the Nation.

And anybody thinking it is not right to learn from the mistakes IBB made is being Naive, it is even more naive to brush off credible suggestions cos its coming from IBB.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by swing4real(m): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2007
Big B1:

Posted by truequest:Absolutely on point!

Posted by Swing4real:You can say what ever you want, leadership role becomes natural when it comes to IBB.
The man made few mistakes just like you and I, but he remains one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever been blessed with.
His determination to correct things and to see this country (Nigeria) back at the top remains firmly incompressible. Just chill and watch as the real game proceed.

He is sincere, focused, clever, creative, full of energy and stamina to elevate this country from the bottom to the top.

@Big B1

What gave you the impression IBB is a changed man? Dude, can i hear you say that common thief IBB is sincere?Are you out of your mind or what? He is only focuse,determine in looting public fund and killing whoever stands on his way on the process.If that common theif he is changed,let him come out in public and apologize to the nation.Bring back all the Fund he stole from us.It is only that way we can take him serious and give him a second chance untill hell no!!!
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Truequest(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2007
I still believe that whatever a man's past may be there is an opportunity to turn a new leaf. Let's give him a chance watch his word and actions closely. He is obviously not the worst man on earth, No not even in Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2007
I still believe that whatever a man's past may be there is an opportunity to turn a new leaf. Let's give him a chance watch his word and actions closely. He is obviously not the worst  man on earth, No not even in Nigeria.
An intelligent statement.

We continue to miss out because many of us lack the courage and intelligence to see clearly past our noses.
The real politicians in Nigeria know that IBB is not what many have painted him to be; this is also one of the main reasons why he (IBB) continues to get the love and respect of those who truly count in Nigeria today.

He stole money from Nigeria, but could any of us identify any Nigerian top government official that did not steal?

You guys remind me of bunch of blind men who are vigorously complaining that the light is not on.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by swing4real(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2007
Big B1:

An intelligent statement.

We continue to miss out because many of us lack the courage and intelligence to see clearly past our noses.
The real politicians in Nigeria know that IBB is not what many have painted him to be; this is also one of the main reasons why he (IBB) continues to get the love and respect of those who truly count in Nigeria today.

He stole money from Nigeria, but could any of us identify any Nigerian top government official that did not steal?

You guys remind me of bunch of blind men who are vigorously complaining that the light is not on.

Dude,there is difference between fear and respect.He is fear by those cowards around him and not respected because of what he might do to them with his ill gotten wealth. Brother, common!!! who won´t love a man with money to spread around? The people that hang out with him are just criminals like him, so what do you expect?

Are you trying to justify this common thief? so because others stole hence there is nothing wrong with what he did or what?
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Truequest(m): 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2007
STEALING is bad and should be condemned, but what I think, it is not proper to put our collective responsibility on one man. Others in similar situation has done similar or worst things.

I think charisma and not necessarily cash, endeared IBB into the heart of those who have soft spot for him, I said this cos I know there are quite a number of Nigerians with loads of it like him, if not even more than he has, yet lacked followers.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 1:33am On Dec 26, 2007
STEALING is bad and should be condemned, but what I think, it is not proper to put our collective responsibility on one man. Others in similar situation has done similar or worst things.

I think charisma and not necessarily cash, endeared IBB into the heart of those who have soft spot for him, I said this because I know there are quite a number of Nigerians with loads of it like him, if not even more than he has, yet lacked followers.

Well stated!
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2007
FYI: I've looked around the entire Nigeria and I've realized that every single politician from 1970 up until now are not that different from IBB.
Why are you asking just IBB to apologize? what happen to Shehu Shagari, Yakubu Dan-Yumma Gowon, OBJ, Earnest Shonekan, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Umaru Dikko, and many many more.
Guys, be smart and don't be a fool ; some of these folks stole much more than IBB (many stole when 1 Naira was equal to 4 Dollars).

Get a life and give the man a break!
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by otokx(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2007
This is an insult
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by jaso1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2007
Guys,
Let face the reality, the likes of ibb and obj Nig Enterprises can not lead us anywhere in this country and if are clamouring for the nation rebirth these looters should fear God and keep there mouth glued as Nigeria will never find anything interesting in whatever comes out form them. let be sincere to ourselves, this people brutality and insensitive regime was audible to deaf and viable to blind and we are here discursing trash.
I heard one of his brother in the house (nland) motivating for him, may God help you.

(1) (Reply)

A Sad Story / I Love To Be The Leader Of The People In Nigeria / Vote- Who Is Behind The Death Of Bhutto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.