Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121898 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
marqueetim:
Yh Edinburgh.

send me a pm.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
MoyoGENERAL:

First Class Guy, did HE mention your NAME?
Did You perform woefully in the TESt? NO! The last time I checked, You Scored 56%..Abi I lie?
Or were you not " keeping hopes alive" as at February
Then WHY the SUDDEN Rants again?

Guy CALM DOWN!!!!!!
Nor be USA and CANADA? Baba GOD go do am quick!!!!
You go soon PORT!!!!

#nowthatbuhari don show all na JEJE ooo#
Thanks bro, you are very correct. I rest my case.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
dozlion:
It is very unfortunate to identify with the fact that things have turned this way but like similar minds advised, let us keep hopes alive. As for that nigga who obviously performed woefully tagging prospective scholars as cheats, I can only be sorry for you. Did you hear cinfores gathered some people to sell questions to them? Why then do you appear on a thread like this to confirm our fears about your folly. Brainfriend contains 55,000 questions and you're here announcing your failure to your mates who care less but would rather study better to beat the likes of you in aptitudes such as PRESSID test. 'In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared minds'. So what on earth were you reading. I so laugh at you. You're really not smart. Infact I am very certain you will perform as bad in your so-called 'cheat-proof and fresh tests' except you change though. So let me advise, your reservations do not matter, so keep it. Prospective scholars, keep the hope alive. Also, look out for other scholarships. You all should know it's unwise to cast all your eggs in one basket.

Best wishes,
Dozlion.
nice one bro let's #keephopealive just for d doubters everything is still going as planned (judging by last years timing) the (102 persons. 78 male, 24 female) list has been approved by presidency but NUC is waiting till May 2nd or so according to their calendar to release it.. concerning d funds d N1.7bn budget has been approved. So let's still #keephopealive we've waited thus far knowing elections were arrnd d corner smiley

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
marqueetim:
MOVE ON BROS I LEARNT MY LESSON FROM NITDA. I DIDN'T GO TO THE THREAD TO CONDEMN PEOPLE. REALITY IS QUITE DIFFERENT. CERTIFICATELESS BUHARI IS NOW PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, IF WE ARE TO JUDGE BY QUALIFICATION, HE WOULDN'T BE THERE. GOD'S GRACE & PERSISTENCE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO SUCCEED.
. Did you just call Buhari certificateless, I pity for you. People like you are the ones causing problems in this country. You better stop living on your high horse. You don't need to talk shit about everyone because you made first class and performed well in a test. How childish could you be. We are all trying to make it here, not throw insults and behave like street touts. Please, this first class should not get into your head too much. What kind of nonsense, rubbish and pomposity is this. Please, fellow scholars, sorry for the rant but this character called marqueetim is truly brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Did you just call Buhari certificateless, I pity for you. People like you are the ones causing problems in this country. You better stop living on your high horse. You don't need to talk shit about everyone because you made first class and performed well in a test. How childish could you be. We are all trying to make it here, not throw insults and behave like street touts. Please, this first class should not get into your head too much. What kind of nonsense, rubbish and pomposity is this. Please, fellow scholars, sorry for the rant but this character called marqueetim is truly brainless.
Goodday Mr Nnanna but ur also guilty of d hypocrisy that ur charging marqueetim of.
He only brought up buhari's certificate issue to encourage those that'll read dis thread now n in d future to not bother abt qualifications that's from what I read.

Ok I apologise on his behalf and yours.. let peace reign as we keep being hopeful thanks smiley
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Please o am not downgrading anybody, just giving an example. I don go jabo cry cry
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Perfectly right about my intentions.
MacMaster01:

Goodday Mr Nnanna but ur also guilty of d hypocrisy that ur charging marqueetim of.
He only brought up buhari's certificate issue to encourage those that'll read dis thread now n in d future to not bother abt qualifications that's from what I read.

Ok I apologise on his behalf and yours.. let peace reign as we keep being hopeful thanks smiley
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
MacMaster01:

nice one bro let's #keephopealive just for d doubters everything is still going as planned (judging by last years timing) the (102 persons. 78 male, 24 female) list has been approved by presidency but NUC is waiting till May 2nd or so according to their calendar to release it.. concerning d funds d N1.7bn budget has been approved. So let's still #keephopealive we've waited thus far knowing elections were arrnd d corner smiley

Your source?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
ode2416pt:

Your source?
These scholars sha! You need him to properly reference his work.

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Has anybody mailed NUC?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
ode2416pt:
Has anybody mailed NUC?

I mailed them but yet to get any response. I suggest other scholars should mail them too. They should respond when lot of people are making enquiries.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
CCsurplus007:

I mailed them but yet to get any response. I suggest other scholars should mail them too. They should respond when lot of people are making enquires.

I also mailed them but no response from them yet.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
ode2416pt:

I also mailed them but no response from them yet.

Thats serious. If by May we dont get to hear from them then its all over. Nigeria with her many inconsitent policies, I pray all our efforts would not be in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by OnuorahJoshua: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2015
I was just informed by someone that it has been announced in the network news that we should check on nuc website and in national dailies. Anybody with similar information?

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2015
OnuorahJoshua:
I was just informed by someone that it has been announced in the network news that we should check on nuc website and in national dailies. Anybody with similar information?
. Its not true.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Newton8(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Heard it too...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
OnuorahJoshua:
When?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Abraham92: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Congrats guyz.....check scholarship.nuc.edu.ng ..the list is there
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
S/No NAME 1. ABDULHAFIZ, ONIMISI USMAN 2. ABDULHAKEEM, ONIMISI MOMOH 3. ABDULJELIL, IYANIWURA ADIO ADEBOLA 4. ABDULRAHMAN, OLAOBAJU 5. ABIODUN, ADESOLA ADETUNJI 6. ADUNOLA, CHRISTIANA FASHOGBON 7. ALOYSIUS, KENECHUKWU EZEILO 8. ATINUKE, OMOTANWA OLALEYE 9. AUSTIN, AKACHUKWU NWOKEDIUKO 10. AYODEJI, AVIS ADENIRAN 11. AYOMIDE, AYEYEMI AKINTAYO 12. BABAJIDE, OLAOLU AKINTUNDE 13. BABAJIDE, YUSUF ONANUGA 14. BAYONLE, AISHAT DAUDA 15. BEST, EDEKI 16. CHARLES, OBIOHA OSUAFOR 17. CHIAMAKA, PEACE UZOEWULU 18. CHIDOZIE, DONALD OJOBOR 19. CHIKA, VICTOR EZE 20. CHIMA, DONATUS UJOATUONU 21. CHIMA, STANLEY EKE 22. CHINEDU, AZUBUIKE AJOKU 23. CHINEDU, JOSEPH NWOKEDIUKO 24. CHISOM, IHUAKU AKAKURU 25. CHISOM, SYLVIA ANYAEZU 26. CHUKWUMA, DAVID IZUOGU 27. DANIEL, OBIORA UDENZE 28. DANIEL, OSETARE IKHALO 29. EBERE, SUNNY CHUKWUBA 30. EMEKA, NDULUE 31. EMMANUEL, OKEOGHENE EFEONAH 32. EMMANUEL, OLUWATOBI OLUGBADE 33. FLORA, TOBI OYINE OKETA 34. GABRIEL, UGOCHUKWU EGBO 35. GIDEON, IDUMAH 36. GIDEON, UCHEHARA 37. HILLARY, ONYEBUCHI ONYISHI 38. HYACINTH, CHIJIOKE ALI 39. IFEANYI, KIZITO MADU 40. IFEOMA, UCHENNA ONUGHA 41. IKENNA, CHRISTOPHER OKWARA 42. ISAIAH, OLABISI ADELABU 43. ISIJOKELU, GIFT IJEH 44. ISRAEL, MAYOMI THOMAS 45. ISRAEL, OLABISI KOIKU 46. IZUNNA, ODINAKA UMEZINNE 47. JIDEOFOR, AMBROSE HENRY ODOEZE 48. JOSEPH, OLUWABUSAYO ADETOYINBO 49. JOSHUA, ADELEKE FOLORUNSO 50. JUDE, IKAZEGBE INWUMOH 51. KINGSLEY, ONYEKACHI EGBO 52. MARTIN, CHINWEOKWU EZE 53. MARTINS, OSHIORIAMHE AINERUA 54. MARYLEEN, ULUAKU NDUBUAKU 55. MORGAN, MANUCHIM WOPARA 56. MOSES, ENWUBIKO UFFOR 57. NNAEMEKA, WALTER CHIME 58. OBIAJULU, COLLINS CHUKWUMA 59. OGADIMMA, DESMOND OKAGU 60. OGECHUKWU, VINCENTIA EZEH 61. OGHENETEGA, JOSHUA ODJEGBA 62. OGHENEYOMA, OGAGAOGHENE ADJEKPIYEDE 63. OGOCHUKWU, KINGSLEY IJEOMAH 64. OKWUNNA, MARYJANE UMEGO 65. OLADAYO, AKINOLA SIYANBOLA 66. OLAKUNLE, SUNDAY ABAWONSE 67. OLALEKAN, PETER OGUNMEFUN 68. OLAMIDE, YOMI KUMAPAYI 69. OLAPEJU, OMOSOLA BADEJO 70. OLUCHUKWU, ROSELINE OBI-ALAGO 71. OLUFISAYO, TITILOPE OSOKO 72. OLUMIDE, OLUSEGUN OSOKOYA 73. OLUWADAMILOLA, AYOTUNDE AYODELE 74. OLUWADARA, ABIDEMI OGUNKOYA 75. OLUWAFEMI, PAUL FALOLA 76. OLUWATOBI, AIKOMO 77. OLUWATOBILOBA, IBUKUN OLADUNNI 78. OLUWATOSIN, MATTHEW ADESANYA 79. ONUORAH, JOSHUA NWANI 80. ONYINYE, CHRISTIANA AZUBUIKE 81. OPEYEMI, LUKUMAN FADIPE 82. OSAGIE, AIWERIOGHENE ERIBO 83. OSEZUA, OBEHI IBHADODE 84. OYEBOLA, OLUWAKEMI OYESOLA 85. OYENIKE, IKEOLUWA OYELEKE 86. PROMISE, OBERORO AKENI 87. SAMUEL, ATU JUNIOR ABOK 88. SAMUEL, CHUKWUEMEKA OLISA 89. SAMUEL, OLUWAGBEMI IYIOLA 90. SCHOLASTICA, CHINELO OLANREWAJU 91. SHERIFAT, OMOKHUWA YESUFU 92. SIKIRU, ADEMOLA ADEWALE 93. SOLOMON, MATHEW ONWUEGBU 94. SOLOMON, OLASUNKANMI ODEYALE 95. STEPHEN, OHIMAI AGBI 96. TAOFEEQ, ALABI BADMUS 97. TEMITOPE, ANUOLUWAPO OLUGBEJE 98. TOLUWALEYI SAMUEL BABALOBI 99. TUMININU, AYOTUNDE LAWANSON 100. UCHECHUKWU, CHUKWUKA ARONU 101. UCHECHUKWU, SANDRA AGBOGWU 102. VICTOR , EMMANUEL SABO[color=#770077][/color]

6 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kosb: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Congratz guys....no b small smt. Those of us that didn't make will keep looking into a bright future.
smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
If it does not happen today, jst keep pushing and be sure of success tomorrow....

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Praise be to God!!!! Congrats to the successful scholars.for those that did not make it better opportunities await by his grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by sifo: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Congrats to all those who made it. See u in Abuja #GODWIN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Congrats to those who made the list. Better opportunities to them that didnt.
Its a wonderful moment for me dt wt my weak NECO result, I can still make it! I believe GOD. God can!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Has anyone got a mail on the particular date for the said briefing? I need get my passport before then. pls reply
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thank you Jesus grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
MacMaster01:
Thank you Jesus grin grin grin grin

I am glad you made it. You have always been inspiring on this thread. congrats bro
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
MacMaster01:

Jonathan is an honest man and has till May 29th bro, relax be hopeful we'll celebrate the list before then.

PS: don't forget to quote this when the list is released wink

Just decided to quote this

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:

I am glad you made it. You have always been inspiring on this thread. congrats bro
you too bro, hope to meet u in abj
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Xcely: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Congrats guys! Wonder if there are any Chevening peeps in the house smiley
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by jannimex(f): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thanks to the Almighty, can't express how happy and grateful I am. Congratulations to all..
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
jannimex:
Thanks to the Almighty, can't express how happy and grateful I am. Congratulations to all..

Congrats did u later resolve the issue of tution payment with imperial?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by jannimex(f): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Congrats did u later resolve the issue of tution payment with imperial?

Yeah, they extended it to June 15

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.