Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (123197 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pinkcotton: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello everyone, we were asked to bring letters from two guarantors for the briefing. I will please like to know what form these letters are supposed to take. Does anyone have an idea what the contents of the letter should be? Are they supposed to be just normal regular letters attesting to your character and guaranteeing that the recipient will actually use the funds for the masters /phd program as the case may be? Or what exactly should the letters contain?

I will appreciate your responses.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
pinkcotton:
Hello everyone, we were asked to bring letters from two guarantors for the briefing. I will please like to know what form these letters are supposed to take. Does anyone have an idea what the contents of the letter should be? Are they supposed to be just normal regular letters attesting to your character and guaranteeing that the recipient will actually use the funds for the masters /phd program as the case may be? Or what exactly should the letters contain?

I will appreciate your responses.

I assume the format of letter would also be sent along with the invitation. In that case, you would be in a better position to peruse through the content of the letter.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Here's the guarantor form that will be sent.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
chygoz3:
Here's the guarantor form that will be sent.
I was trying to remember ur nl name to mention u since, you've really been helpful bro, thanks a lot smiley
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kosb: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Xcely:

Abi oh, what course did you apply for? Taken IELTS? Me Durham, Renewable Energy.

Na so my bro... Engineering for Sustainable Development/University of Cambridge/IELTS yes. Where was ur Chevening Interview Abj or Lag?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by sagaciousmind: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
For the guarantor letter, are we just to go ahead and get the letter using the form or are we to wait till they give us further information?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
MacMaster01:

I was trying to remember ur nl name to mention u since, you've really been helpful bro, thanks a lot smiley
It's been my pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ayomideeng: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Congrats to the privileged few that made d cut...

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2015
CCsurplus007:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-again-suspends-scholarship-scheme-on-innovation-development/207581

This is serious. Nigeria Why
What a country and leaders we have! Must everything be based on zoning?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
CCsurplus007:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-again-suspends-scholarship-scheme-on-innovation-development/207581

This is serious. Nigeria Why
lol relax bro, it won't be cancelled it's just what they always do cheesy
Btw there's a Facebook group PRESSID scholars III u can search for it and join it.. in 2wks tops we'll be in abuja
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
MacMaster01:

Btw there's a Facebook group PRESSID III u can search for it and join it.. in 2wks tops we'll be in abuja

I have joined bro. Na wa for this country

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2015
MacMaster01:

Btw there's a Facebook group PRESSID III u can search for it and join it.. in 2wks tops we'll be in abuja
. Oga, as I said before, you all have to consider other options. Buhari is the next president. I always knew that it was shaking. Its not like last year. This year, its a very serious issue because of the change in government. So once again, do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Oga, as I said before, you all have to consider other options. Buhari is the next president. I always knew that it was shaking. Its not like last year. This year, its a very serious issue because of the change in government. So once again, do not put all your eggs in one basket.
lol this guy again and like I said before it's not shaking.. those that know will tell u.. let's leave it at that wink
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
MacMaster01:

lol this guy again and like I said before it's not shaking.. those that know will tell u.. let's leave it at that wink
. As I said there is a new govt.Anybody that knows anything in GEJ's govt knows nothing in GMB's govt. You are acting as if I am the enemy here. I sincerely wish that it is not scrapped. but I am also trying to be realistic. Wether it is scrapped or not does not concern me. For your information, I have won the IDB high technology postgraduate scholarship.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. As I said there is a new govt.Anybody that knows anything in GEJ's govt knows nothing in GMB's govt. You are acting as if I am the enemy here. I sincerely wish that it is not scrapped. but I am also trying to be realistic. Wether it is scrapped or not does not concern me. For your information, I have won the IDB high technology postgraduate scholarship.
Congrats bro I also have other scholarships but I'm sure about the PRESSID situation that's wah I'm insinuating
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Ccanyanwu:

Please Bro, how did you go about the total scholarship. You can WhatsApp me through this number 07033548895. Please. Waiting to hear from you.
just pm me and pls edit my post u quoted tnx
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
MacMaster01:

just pm me and pls edit my post u quoted tnx
Done that Bro. Hope you got the pm?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Let d count down to May begin. Our Confirmation month grin

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by OnuorahJoshua: 4:30pm On May 04, 2015
Yes that's correct

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Xcely: 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
kosb:

Na so my bro... Engineering for Sustainable Development/University of Cambridge/IELTS yes. Where was ur Chevening Interview Abj or Lag?
Serious? Appears we have more in common than I thought. I also applied for the ESD partnership awards. Nd you're unto Pwc as well, lol! Should pm you soonest. Btw had mine in Lag. Ielts on April 25th.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pinkcotton: 8:36pm On May 05, 2015
Hello everyone, any news on Pressid? The silence is becoming deafeaning...... *sad face*
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 10:52am On May 06, 2015
pinkcotton:
Hello everyone, any news on Pressid? The silence is becoming deafeaning...... *sad face*

Let's keep hopes alive!!!!
And keep praying, that what the Lord hath started He will Perfect it!

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
pinkcotton:
lol relax!! Dey r waiting for the perfect time to send d mails
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2015
MacMaster01:

lol relax!! Dey r waiting for the perfect time to send d mails

lol when is the perfect time brother? May is trickling away
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2015
patiently waiting
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
CCsurplus007:

lol when is the perfect time brother? May is trickling away
last year they went to abj June 9th na.. let the air clear a little d mails will be dispatched cool
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by okelion: 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
We have to wait patiently, this is a good time to prepare our award certificates. lol. Remember 102 is not a small number, they have to take their time to prepare the award certificates.

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kosb: 8:52am On May 11, 2015
Xcely:
Serious? Appears we have more in common than I thought. I also applied for the ESD partnership awards. Nd you're unto Pwc as well, lol! Should pm you soonest. Btw had mine in Lag. Ielts on April 25th.

Lolz. PWC must work o. My friend who got PWC as well as commonwealth scholarship offer last yr said PWC allowed her to go for her masters and then return to them when shez done... Have u done ur final interview with them? Had mine on the 4th. Lets patiently wait for Chevening outcome. Did u also apply for commonwealth? grin grin And hope ur IELTS scores made sense? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.