Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United (25724 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by odocity: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2012
welcome van persie to man u.this season is going to be a vry though season.God help man u.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by aytuns(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2012
angry haters, una no want the guy to progress in life abi?? Mtchew, the best move for the young man jare.. Up United!!!
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by dammygolden: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2012
man utd gonna possess the deadliest srike force, with likes of rooney partnering RVP. valencia,nani, young on wings..this will be a team to watch.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by sayso: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2012
Gunners chill out,the is the best move for Arsenal.RVP slows attack and this will pave a way for the real Arsenal speed counter attack pedigree.

2 Likes

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Fpersiee(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2012
van persie s not d best striker, as far as i am concernd. jux a confused being. suffering from career/professional crises

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by megxo(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2012
hey hey hey....laffin lyk fat albert.....1st e was Ashley cole, den clichy, den nasri, den d latest 1 van persie.......nxt mayb is song cheesy wen wud dia be lyt @ d end of arsenal's tunnel.....
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Fpersiee: van persie s not d best striker, as far as i am concernd. jux a confused being. suffering from career/professional crises

Haters! haters!! haters!!!

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2012
I'm so happy for him. Now he's with a REAL club! tongue
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by megxo(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]ARSENE WENGER WAS ALMOST GETTING D PICTURE PUZZLE BT YET AGAIN ANODA PIECE IS MISSING
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Actually I think Arsenal'll cope just fine. Henry left, Fabregas left, Vieira left, and they remained strong. They may not win the title, but they'll remain competitive.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2012
I hope United will pay him the 250,000 pounds a week they said.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I hope United will pay him the 250,000 pounds a week they said.

U no wori about dat one. I'm sure he'll even take 150k as long as he wins a trophy.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2012
sayso: Gunners chill out,the is the best move for Arsenal.RVP slows attack and this will pave a way for the real Arsenal speed counter attack pedigree.

For Arsenal all I need is 4-3-3 , padoski, the OX , Giroud in front and we are the Baddest cool

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2012
samuelee1:

U no wori about dat one. I'm sure he'll even take 150k as long as he wins a trophy.

Menh forget trouphy its all about money, so its a guarantee that man u will win something this season, what happened last season, u forgot he is 29 yrs
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2012
Its all about the benjamins, when I become president, wenger would be my finance minister grin grin
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by emmyasam95(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Hmmm. Man u go hot dis season o. I pity mancity nd chelsea
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Menh forget trouphy its all about money, so its a guarantee that man u will win something this season, what happened last season, u forgot he is 29 yrs

Well, 'A labourer deserves his wages', i'm even wondering how someone like Van persie can be paid 80k when the likes of Rooney, Torres, Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero earn 200k {stingy assnal}. Of course he'll be happy to rake in 200k, afterall he deserves it, and Manchester United have better chances of winning trophies on all fronts.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by filcast(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2012
pls stop dis hypocrisy! We all encounter similar situations in our everyday lives and act accordingly;i believe RVP has simply done same.Its painful though for the fans but lets not get too emotional abt dis.A friend of mine on N11m pa salary called to tell me he just got a better offer and will be moving on soon.Its called REALITY!Get used to it.Goooood!!!
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by r231(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by wirewire(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=odocity]welcome van persie to man u.this season is going to be a vry though season.God help man u.[/quote
lol! though
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Integrafamoo: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
samuelee1:

Well, 'A labourer deserves his wages', i'm even wondering how someone like Van persie can be paid 80k when the likes of Rooney, Torres, Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero earn 200k {stingy assnal}. Of course he'll be happy to rake in 200k, afterall he deserves it, and Manchester United have better chances of winning trophies on all fronts.
, How much is Nani, Barbatov, Chicharito collecting? It is not how far but how well.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by DWordsmith: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life's an accumulation of Choice made and unmade. Follow link to read; from The Wordsmith, titled; CHOICES
http://olalekanakogun..com/2012/05/blog-post_8489.html?m=1
Van Persie just made a good one.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Integrafamoo: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Alex why? Why did u do this to yrself? A year left,29yrs old,one legged,injury prone striker for that amount. Prof Wenger might have used charm. Anyway, goodluck to RVP,goodluck to Arsenal! Man u ,hmmm...your money is not refundable!!!
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Ayodhejjy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: Arsenal is finished! Good move for me,VP deserves a trophy for all his goals,am sure united will win carling cup thz season...arsenal is a pack of failed players.
arsenal don finished papatapa
**wiNk**
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Minsah5(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
rvp u r highly welcom to old traford,united fans are happy to see u playing in manchester united
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Simple Message grin grin

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Emylexray(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'm not an Arsenal fan, but personally i don't think RVP will flourish at manchester united. This English league and their career-damaging way of overhyping players! that was how Jack wilshire started and they so elevated him as if he had won the world footballer award.
RVP has been in arsenal for many seasons and no club noticed the stuff he was made up of, now he has scored 30 goals a season and the elite clubs are all craving for him. To me, he is worth more than 25million, maybe because of the age factor. If Andy caroll could leave newcastle for about 32million, then why shouldn't RVP leave for more?
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Whao! C how sum pple dey vex 4 RVP. If I was in his shoe, I ll gladly leave 4 Man Utd where I lld b earning over £200,000 a week & an opp 2 win d EPL,FA Cup & Carling Cup within 3 yrs. He was earning jst £110,000 @ Arsenal.
2 d Arsenal fans dat r angry @ RVP, ds s gud biz. He was bought 4 £2.7million & sold 4 over £22million. Abeg make una free d guy. Meanwhile, he's gonna score against Arsenal @ Old Trafford as Man Utd ll beat Arsenal. Dats a fact. Bt d worst s yet 2 come until Alex Song leaves 4 Barca b4 d start of d season. Den, Arsenal's midfield s doomed!
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by GeorgeD1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
this is so very much like wenger: use and sell!
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Integrafamoo: Alex why? Why did u do this to yrself? A year left,29yrs old,one legged,injury prone striker for that amount. Prof Wenger might have used charm. Anyway, goodluck to RVP,goodluck to Arsenal! Man u ,hmmm...your money is not refundable!!!
Another Hater.

Van Persie doesnt have to Play every match for United unlike at Arsenal cos we have a Bench who can also make a Difference against a lesser teams.
Who cares if he's one Legged?? We only need him to make the difference in Big and decisive matches, just like he did against Chelsea and Tottenham for Arsenal last Season
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by hotwax: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
WHO IS ROBIN VAN PERSIE. IS HE AN ACTOR OR A BOXER?
He sells suya in Ojota
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by sapien(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

I mean Sampdoria
Mr Dk,did someone hack your account?Make your findings before spewing falsehood.Seedorf never played for Sampdoria.He played for Ajax,Real Madrid,Inter Milan and Ac Milan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 / Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers / Stoke Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 6th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.