Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491219 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ginas: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
hmmm, what is $15 million compared to eternity.

FRIENDS never be deceived by the extravagance they portray in their videos etc.

it only a smoke screen.

never take that which the father has not given

for he (JESUS) is the author and finisher of our faith.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mkmyers45(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
claremont: As far as I know, this Illuminati issue is an overblown conspiracy theory.

True but even if someone does approach me with that sum before if finish say fift.... i go complete im statement collect the money

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by montero4relo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
I can only join illuminati, not just for money but on one condition, if and only if, my going to heaven is guaranteed, which can never be possible, cos jay z says God cannot save anybody.
if you watch the illuminati clip you will no that there are pure demons. in the tape DMX confess it in prison saying the illuminati group are demons and that he has renounce them and ll never have anything to do with them again.
so i advise every one to go watch the clip and see how demonic they are, this people communicate with Lucifer directly.
Go to any cd and dvd disk player outlet and ask of illuminati disk and buy it for just 100 naira, if possible get volume 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mallorca(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
frankgreat: @op
permit me to rephrase ur question. If you are given 15 billion to go to hell, will you accept it?
very nice question,kudos

3 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mkmyers45(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kai! Nigerians and hypocrisy ehn....99.99% of Nigeria-so-called-religionist will jump at the offer fast

#Fact

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Akpan107: 666...? I say No! In Jesus name... To hell with dollars. What shall it profit a man when he gained the world and losses his soul?

I think gaining the whole world would be his profit grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ebamma(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
poster where how when
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mkmyers45(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
kodeblurr:

I think gaining the whole world would be his profit grin

abi no be profit be that? grin grin grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mayorakins: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Akpan107: No!! In Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
D poster is right,nigerians are mentally and financially poor,many people are livin below 1oo,ooo naira,and so dey will readily collect it.is it nigerians dat cant say no to bribe dat will say no to fifteen million dollars.everyone knows y'all are bunch of hypocrites,d international community knows,nigerians are d best critics eva and d worst inventors,tell me what technology we have invented except jazz.nigerians will go to church on sunday and still go to d herbalist secretly for charm,is it such people dat will say no.lool at all of dem here now,saying no.if i came to u secretly when no one is around and offer u dat in exchange of ur soul.greed,pride and vanity will nt let u think twice bfor u jump on d offer...i laugh in japanese.religious bigots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Rhino5dm: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
The question was meant for humans. sshsshh! Grass cutter.

afam4eva: Many Nigerians won't think twice to grab the offer. At least it can't be worse than poverty. But personally i won't.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lubbish! $15m, Dats too much 2 drag a soul in2 illuminati.
Moreso, Is Illuminati not Illuminate (light or brightness)? Wats all ds crap abt Jay-z, Kanye, Lady Gaga D'banj, Wizkid etc joining or not joining illuminati? Free ds people.
I m gona buy my Bentley soon, now dey ll wanna call me an Illuminati Nigga. Dey did not see me as an illuminaty nigga wen I was using wt my Footwagen, Leggedez Benz & Camry 2 roam my cabash. But cos God come multiply my blessing, na 2 dey cry say I join 1 kind group/cult jst cos I buy Bentley.'bunch of badbelles, amebo, daft & clueless people'. Meanwhile, I am with Awo-Jesu till eternity. D World should accuse anybody, cult/group truely found 2 b devlish & leave succesful innocent people alone.
FMJ!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hell Yea for $15 million dollars I would sell my Soul for much less grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by lordizak(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
even with 500k dollars, hell yes.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mayorakins: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Do u fnk evribodi iz lyk u to hell with $15m even if iz £250m to hell
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The question was meant for humans. sshsshh! Grass cutter.
It was meant for humans and you're an animal(Rhino). Now move along and associate with your kind.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Rhino5dm: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Any Ibo man that says no is a damn hypocrite. cool
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
U people can go ahead and diss me,@ least am not new to all ur dissing and dats d highest u can do.oya critics of truth and reality come and start with ur frustrated rantings of a toothless bull dog dat cant even save itself from bokoharam and greedy polithiefcians
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
My soul has no monetary value. OP, I am really sorry for you, to think its ok to sell your soul to eternal destruction just to enjoy 40 years or so on earth. Think again.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Rhino5dm: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
I beg I no get power to fight this afternoon. allow me to rest small. cool

afam4eva:
It was meant for humans and you're an animal(Rhino). Now move along and associate with your kind.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Revealedtv(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
You cannot enter these organisations with the aim of making money...If u read on the accounts of freemason members, they state that clearly in their induction process...You cannot join if ur aim is that somehow the organization will enrich you
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kunletade(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
ZUBY77: I will join them for free anyday.
I believe you heard about Micheal Jackson and am sure you know what the so called Illuminati and Tommy Motolla did to him and his family if you want your life to be like that join...
Poverty is a disease SMH...

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Many Churches will even encourage their members to tak the offer and bring their 10% cut, sowing seed cut, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Emilord(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
@op how do i join them?sharp sharp,afterall God will understand
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by frankobaba(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Guy ur a Psychophatic Skitso...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
i would join for free
at least its better than Naija Cults, Yahoo Yahoo, Armed robbery,Ashawo
abi no be the same hell fire we go enter cheesy

Sin is Sin no matter how big or small
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mejai(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
illuminati, 15 million dollars? Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! 15 million dollars 2 join hell? Hell no! Dat place hot die.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by akinluyi02(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
money is good 'Y not if not'
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by crackhouse(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
I will NOT. i repeat, i will NOT join. QED
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by bengoodcreature: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mathew 6:33, says but seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his ri,hteousness; and ALL this things shall be added unto you. In Jesus Christ I trust and He would suply ALL my needs as in Philipians 4:19

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by zubbyonu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
I will join illuminati without asking
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Freeopod(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
What is illuminati that u all want to join? Is it a political party that was brought up to rival PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.