Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491345 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by blazzyn(f): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2013
ENZO SCIFO: Na wah for u o a whole 15M dollars abi Billion dollars,yeye give me 1M doLlars I don join carry my family join sef.

Who cares what happens in the afterlife. Imagine living in poverty in this life and still going to hell.
....U nid Jesus quickly!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by horzart(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
undecided you bloggers self una go join if you re offer that kind of money, tu much money!!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ifyayokayahoo: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Yes o
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by laddyagaga247: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi to every out there i want to tank the illuminatimessenger for making me a member of the illuminati withing three (3)weaks so if you are out there looking for a way to join the illuminati you can mail him today illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today with +2348146664547Hi to every out there i want to tank the illuminatimessenger for making me a member of the illuminati withing three (3)weaks so if you are out there looking for a way to join the illuminati you can mail him today illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today with +2348146664547Hi to every out there i want to tank the illuminatimessenger for making me a member of the illuminati withing three (3)weaks so if you are out there looking for a way to join the illuminati you can mail him today illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today with +2348146664547
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by laddyagaga247: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi to every out there i want to tank the illuminatimessenger for making me a member of the illuminati withing three (3)weaks so if you are out there looking for a way to join the illuminati you can mail him today illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today with +2348146664547
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by laddyagaga247: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
How Do I Join the Illuminati?

Answer One can join the illuminati by going to their
website and filling out an online application.
No money is required to join or maintain
membership. As a requirement however, membership is open to adults only. 1 Additional Answer Joining Illuminati involves getting a copy of the
Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available online. More information on the
registration process are found in this form. Q&A Related to

"How Do I Join the Illuminati?" How do I Join the Illuminati? You don't join. You either are or you are not. If you are
and are in the correct circle with talents or gifts that
can be used by the group you may be chosen for
particular activities

What are the benefits in joining Illuminati? Be a member of Illuminati today and earn $5000,000
every two weeks to become rich and famous, this is
just brief summary to apply now and join thousands
of satisfied citizens

What_are_the_benefits_in... Who recently joined illuminati? No one could have recently joined the Illuminati. The
organization was disbanded in 1785

so if you are out there and you will like to join the illuminati mail illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today +2348146664547 to join themHow Do I Join the Illuminati?

membership. As a requirement however, membership is open to adults only. 1 Additional Answer Joining Illuminati involves getting a copy of the
Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available online. More information on the

"How Do I Join the Illuminati?" How do I Join the Illuminati? You don't join. You either are or you are not. If you are
particular activities

What are the benefits in joining Illuminati? Be a member of Illuminati today and earn $5000,000
of satisfied citizens

What_are_the_benefits_in... Who recently joined illuminati? No one could have recently joined the Illuminati. The

so if you are out there and you will like to join the illuminati mail illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today +2348146664547 to join them

particular activities

of satisfied citizens

so if you are out there and you will like to join the illuminati mail illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today +2348146664547 to join them
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by laddyagaga247: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2013

particular activities

of satisfied citizens

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by illuminti999: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI TODAY,TO BE FAMOUS AND RICH. For more information call the temple agent now on +2348162011817 or Email: illuminatipowerhood@gmail.com
OR fill this form if you are willing to join the BROTHERHOOD and send it back to us
Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by illuminti999: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
[b]BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI TODAY,TO BE FAMOUS AND RICH. For more information call the temple agent now on +2348162011817 or Email: illuminatipowerhood@gmail.com
OR fill this form if you are willing to join the BROTHERHOOD and send it back to us
Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….
[left][/left]
Email address……[/b]
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Capital Hell NO
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by stainlesssmith: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Hello to you all!!
This is the great opportunity for you to get what you are seeking for in life okay, so we need you to become a member of the great illuminati temple and get all you are looking for in life, this is the chance for you, cause the great brotherhood of the illuminati kingdom send me to Africa to initiated as many as member all over the world to join us and get all that you are looking for in life, so we offer Riches, Fame and power, we offer all this, if you are interested Contact the following Number for more information +447031922944 or via email:illuminatiofficialemail@gmail.com

share the word to others so that we can all become embers today
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnoo1: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2014
I want to join the illuminati so that I will be rich,famous and powerful,contact the email at
Johnbarry160@gmail.com or call 08078462565
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnsonpetre: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful, email us now at : 666.temple.of.illuminati@gmail.com or call us on: 08164124752 or 07060438663
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by nathimanyora: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
please help me to be one of the illuminati...if u are argent dnt respond because I dont have money to pay u...plz anyone who can help,plz im waiting for your respond 0742210671
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by GabrielAfolabi: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
i want to share with the whole world about the great man Dr. Micheal Luis who help me to become who i want to be in life. i have been a builder for the past 12 years now but thing have not been moving fine i have a wife and two children and we were feeding from hand to mouth but i was desperate to do anything just to make sure my family and i will not suffer in life and i came across this great man who is an Illuminati agent from USA i spoke with him online and he help me to be a member and also gave me 50million Naira after i have become a member. all thanks to Dr.Micheal Luis for helping me get out of poverty life. you can contact him today with his email address:illuminatihouseofwealth@gmail.com or through his phone: +2348108978213.contact him today and he will help your dream come through.

i want to share with the whole world about the great man Dr. Micheal Luis who help me to become who i want to be in life. i have been a builder for the past 12 years now but thing have not been moving fine i have a wife and two children and we were feeding from hand to mouth but i was desperate to do anything just to make sure my family and i will not suffer in life and i came across this great man who is an Illuminati agent from USA i spoke with him online and he help me to be a member and also gave me 50million Naira after i have become a member. all thanks to Dr.Micheal Luis for helping me get out of poverty life. you can contact him today with his email address:illuminatihouseofwealth@gmail.com or through his phone: +2348108978213.contact him today and he will help your dream come through.

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by judedwriter(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2014
NellyGhenghen: Jesus says "my yoke is easier and my burden is light".

(Matthew 4:8-10 CEB) Then the devil brought him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. He said, “I’ll give you all these if you bow down and worship me.” Jesus responded, “Go away, Satan, because it’s written, You will worship the Lord your God and serve only him.”

You always have a second chance with Christ.

I personally won't even if its for $100billion, why have all that money when you won't have peace of mind? Any little mistake you make you r finished, THE DEVIL would be in total control of your life. look at jimmy hendrix, marilyn monroe, amy whine-house, kurt cobain, elvis presley, whitney houston and so many others.. all died mysterious bleeped up deaths either drug related/suicide after being ridiculed for many years collapsing on stage and sh*t. Its up to you to be wise tho.

True word bro- and I will quote Jesus to this whole junk-"get thee behind me satan" wink

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Notjustokvideo(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.