Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491306 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by achi4u(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
pafestula:
I WILL NEVER JOIN!!! Rich, wealthy, poor, puapa etc, We re all going to die one day! Dargin, 2pac, B.I.G, Aliyah, Yar Adua, Attah Mills etc, with d wealth, fames etc...where re they now with the fame, wealth etc? Joining Illuminati does not make U immortalized to enjoy the wealth forever, infact with all dis am seeing around me, I need to be extra ordinarily more closer to my God now, indeed end time is fast approaching, now am seeing things myself, I need to stop my flirting around, BBM sex chats, 2go sex chats, yahoo messenger sex chats, fb sex chats etc, Pls Lord forgive me all my sins!!!
You missed the big one MEACHEL JACKSON

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Cute1bliss(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
[quote author=ZUBY77]I will join them for free

shocked

A hungry mans statement grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by pafestula(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
strangest: A lot of people are saying that ILLUMINATI is this or that... Story!! If you no belong, you no go know wetin dey... And stop cursing the OP cos he does not have money to give you, all he said is "assuming"... Now back to the question, why not I ll collect the money, flex and repent later after building a church for God, poverty does not guarantee you heaven, why don't you enjoy at least once in your life time..
after building house for God from money raised from Illuminati pocket, and the Prof Lucifer will now clap for u with yr sense abi? Remember yr soul is already in his strong room at Bank Hell Fire Plc. I guess u re kidding jare
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Abeg where the form dey?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kunyeo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
what a clever way to be a recruitment agent for illuminati .i mean vickyweezy.
you have all the money and.fame here on earth and at most live for 150 years and.spend eternity in hell.what shall it profit man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by wisdomolusola: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Heaven and hell are real. Choose where you will spend eternity. @ Chaydee, its not proper to air your account details. Stay out of trouble and be blessed.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
o42austino: I think we have a problem in this nation.any thing that did not meet up to the standard of our Religion is called evil,occult or satanic.please go to this page to understand what this Illuminati stands for,i don't think is evil like we make it look.

http://www.illuminati-order.org/thirteenpoints.html

http://www.illuminati-order.org/positions.html
This site is a prank site. How many time have you seen Henry Kissinger, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Rockerfeller, The Rothschilds, The Dules etc coming out to say they are Illuminati?

The Brotherhood(Illuminati)is so secret that most people doubt its existence. Even most members of The Freemasons, The Skull and Bones etc are not aware of the existence of the Illuminati.

Look all these so called popular people that you see everywhere pretendind to enjoy their lives are nothing but pawns and marrionettes. The real people who control things are silent and in the background.

My advice to everybody of all religion is that you should research exhaustively about this super secret Brotherhood if you know that you want to be really spiritually, mentally and psychologically free.

And please do not be dissuaded by those who say there is nothing like Illuminati. If you really want to know the truth you must learn to live above shallow criticism.

If you need materials you can contact me.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hotwax: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by livingstoneony(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
Baba gimme d money I don join gan!...I go even tattoo am sef d pyramid and eye and my guys sef go join!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by chinnyonwu(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pls do you know where I can get the forms?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by deebrain(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nigeria performance in the last olympics-the worst in 20 years. =Illuminatigrin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Dumken(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
This is just like bein asked to go to hell fire to be givin $15 million dollars. Wat would you profit if you die 20mins after acceptin the offer?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Maxdiamond(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
afam4eva: Many Nigerians won't think twice to grab the offer. At least it can't be worse than poverty. But personally i won't.
u said u wldn't,so y did u say other people will do? Y are u reasoning negatively toward others people? Stop dat n dnt decide 4 others.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by porryred(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
ABEG WEY THE MONIMY ACCT NUMB NA EVEN $ ACCT SO IT DON EVEN OUT.WETIN WE DEY TALK WEY SOM PPLE GO DON DEY QOUTE BIBLE?AV U SEEN ANYBODY WEY GO HELL COM BACK?HOW MANY DAYS B ETERNITY SELF OR YEARSES?NA THIS LIFE EVERY MILIJOJO DEY O.SO U WAN DIE IN PORVERTY N AGAIN STILL GO TO HELL?EVEN D BIBLE SAYS *OWO NI KEKE IYIN RERE*send d form instanta
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by greedie1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
strangest: A lot of people are saying that ILLUMINATI is this or that... Story!! If you no belong, you no go know wetin dey... And stop cursing the OP cos he does not have money to give you, all he said is "assuming"... Now back to the question, why not I ll collect the money, flex and repent later after building a church for God, poverty does not guarantee you heaven, why don't you enjoy at least once in your life time..
*singing... i ga enye chukwu ego i gburu mmadu nwe, i gakwa enye chineke ego ahu i kwafuru obala nwe, i ga enye chukwu ego ahu muo mmiri nyere gi, i gakwa enye chineke ego ahu i zutere n'ohi, thousand thousand chim achoghi udi ego ahu, million million chim agahi emetu ya aka, i na anu??**

No, i cant sell my soul to d devil. As inviting as d offer is, eternity in hell is scarier.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hotwax: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Am sure you all know that a flight number from one of the planes that hit one of the two WTC towers in U.S by Osama on 9/11 was Q33N. In Notepad / WordPad or Microsoft Word, type that flight number i.e Q33N. Increase the font size to 72 then Change the font to Wingdings, You will be amazed by the Findings, You should see the Picture of a Plane, 2 Tower Building and a Symbol meaning Danger.. This has actually been in existence even before the Incident.

Notepad was created before september 11. Yet this notepad contains devilish code of what will happen in 9/11. Thats why people are suspecting Bill Gate as a member of these society.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by zobasky24k(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
which kind insult is this kwanu..15 billion dollars??jus pray us no mount survillance camera 4 nairaland,coz they wil put ur sori ass in jail..jus put 100 dollars on d table,nd u wil c me nd ofkoz ur broda pose as altar boiz 4 d illuminatiez
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Aliyeous(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pac says "KILLUMINATI"
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by flexdee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Not gonn join and don't ever ask me again.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nani4all(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
mehn,its hard buh 2 me i wont,i wana get rich buh nt dat way.coz no body wl gve dat kind of kash nd dnt demand 4 sumtin big in return.God help me
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by bosbee04: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
frankgreat: @op
permit me to rephrase ur question. If you are given 15 billion to go to hell, will you accept it?
[i]What shall it profit a man if he gains ds world and looses his soul? peeps, Heaven is real and hell is real.broad and wide is d road that leads to destruction, narrow is d way to eternal life, donot subject urself to eternal damnation cos of 100billion pounds or dollars or watever currency,u can live a fufiled life when u are truly in christ,ur goals can equally be achieved.Be wise
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by oubi: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
All of una Ɗƺƴ talk, islam even worse pass illuminati
Well as for me , I accept an individual who is of d illuminati sect for these reasons:
**D muslims encourage violence aπd whn I say violence, I mean mass killing. Bt even if at all the illumitati kills, Ɗƺƴ do so to their victims. A hausa illuminati man wunt b asked to go aπd kill an ibo man foя nothing.
**the muslims don't believe in fair treatment of women aπd dat is why the women walk arnd totally covered wif heat causing material al in d name of religion. Bt if at all d illuminati segregates women, well I don't tink I av heard aπd seen any.
**hw will a full grown man take a girl of 10-13 yrs aπd call her wife.GUSH! Ђφw will she even manage d home..dats islam foя Ʊ.d illuminaty might engage in child molestation which sounds more matured.my family wuld even accept dat I molested a small girl dan me presenting a 16 year old girl as a wife.
**most of Ʊ castigate d illuminaty cos they take ūя̲̅ soul an give Ʊ fame aπd wealth not knowing dat sm pple sacrifice their soul aπd those of others jst for 7 virgins

Dis are my points... Let's hear yours

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by novaman: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
for those who said yes, I wish you what you wish yourself, but as for me and my family we know what we want becos we are no fool, I rather die wretched than join any group glorifying the devil.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ikaloxy: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
We are so quick to judge. If you've left the shores of 9ja & done your research properly you'd know that there's nothing like ILLUMINATI, it only exists in the minds of extreme religious people.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by calabaman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
HELL NO!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Gwekzy: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
afam4eva: Many Nigerians won't think twice to grab the offer. At least it can't be worse than poverty. But personally i won't.
I PuT it 2 U Dat U Lie....U Can OnlY Wish U WunT Join...Bak 2 RealiTy, No 1 ll Offer Such amounT Of MoneY 4 AnYtin Wat so Eva...Ona Knw H̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
w̶̲̥̅̊
much Be Dat
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
For Naija where people dey pay to join confra

Who go come reject Illuminati especially with money on top
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Aringon(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
What shall you profit when you sell urself to the devil? Illuminati is not a conspiracy and will never ne a conspiracy, it is reality ok.

Watch out with the new turn of event in the banking system thru the cashless system, the new world order and the signs n codes that are happening right under ur nose and u still have the mind to say it is a conspiracy.

Poverty is no excuse to join them, will u hv the mind to make blood sacrifices and live according to the orders of satan?
Where will you spend eternity? In Heaven or hell?
Jesus Christ is coming soon, accept Him as ur Lord and Saviour and that $15 billion will never entice u. If satan can offer such amount, hw much do u think the owner of Heaven n earth can give to u.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Damolablaize(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: Na wah for u o a whole 15M dollars abi Billion dollars,yeye give me 1M doLlars I don join carry my family join sef.

Who cares what happens in the afterlife. Imagine living in poverty in this life and still going to hell.
LMAO....
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Damolablaize(f): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: Na wah for u o a whole 15M dollars abi Billion dollars,yeye give me 1M doLlars I don join carry my family join sef.

Who cares what happens in the afterlife. Imagine living in poverty in this life and still going to hell.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mr Poster, u are a lazy man. So you cannot differentiate between 15million and 15billion dollars?

It is God that giveth power to make wealth. Did any member of the so called cult group join as a poor man? Do you think you will be admitted as you are?

Better ask God to reveal your source of riches in life before you die preaching rubbish and be rejected by both heaven and hell.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by alajor(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Some people actually believe this illuminatti crap......shame on u people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.