Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground (8451 Views)

Did The Prophet Warn Us Of ISIS? / Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by wlx09(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ayoobscom: Ban hijab
Mary never be without it
Bearded men are terrorists
Jesus never be without it
Ban none interest banking
Jesus advocated it
Ban Muslims from praying
Jesus will pray with them when he comes

Because he's Muslim like Muhammad
O! Are you shocked by this! Go n read d old testament ..not the pamphlets u call Bible today

I love you..irrespective of ur faith...bless you..

I was once a Christian...I was once in doubts

Uncalled for. Learn not to provoke
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by maclatunji: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
People should moderate their posts. Don't post without thinking.
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by ayasammygmail(f): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mary never be without it
Jesus advocated it
Ban Muslims from praying

O! Are you shocked by this! Go n read d old testament ..not the pamphlets u call Bible today

You were once a doubtful christain and not a believing christain, no wonder thou seest not.
It when u believe that u can receive the free gift of SALVATION, what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by adira(f): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mary never be without it
Jesus advocated it
Ban Muslims from praying

trash.........

5 Likes

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by adira(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
muktar mtt: see even dey go thr nfin will hppnd dey knw conseconsys if dey tuch any muslim broda dey knw waz coming,dey start a war dey tink dey ready to wiped out muslim in jos but is a big mistake dey ever made in thr lifes dispyt dat dey out number d muslim but Allah is wit us nd give dem power to scared dem away now dey want peace hahaha wat ashame thr govrn give up nd start blame game dat is thr foult jessu is 4nishing dem by thr sin can u imagin so all d way thr not even a gud xtrian men dat guy is joke.

this nonsense,,,,.

2 Likes

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ayatullah: @made in Nigeria, if you cannot bend down for your God whom will you bend down for? SATAN YOUR MASTER OF COURSE. Those who deny the muslims their right of worship on Allah's earth WILL NEVER, EVER KNOW PEACE.
We wont know peaceu would continue bombing our churches huh?
God go catch u

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by adira(f): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mary never be without it
Jesus advocated it
Ban Muslims from praying

(you were once a christian)i tell you are in the real doubts, better get out of that stiky place and get yourself hope and paces, it was because of your anxiety that led you to all this mess just pray that mo..harm...made... will not deceive u with those 70 virgins he always deceive his followers with. i tell you are loss and you need to be found, you are blind and your eyes need to see light. wink

2 Likes

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by anicho(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lol...na wa.
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Eifeh(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
See them

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by BJ4REEL(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
muktar mtt: see even dey go thr nfin will hppnd dey knw conseconsys if dey tuch any muslim broda dey knw waz coming,dey start a war dey tink dey ready to wiped out muslim in jos but is a big mistake dey ever made in thr lifes dispyt dat dey out number d muslim but Allah is wit us nd give dem power to scared dem away now dey want peace hahaha wat ashame thr govrn give up nd start blame game dat is thr foult jessu is 4nishing dem by thr sin can u imagin so all d way thr not even a gud xtrian men dat guy is joke.
mr man,go back to school joor! Watz ur problem? Must u type?
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
While you both are insulting and hating on yourselves, remember that everyone of us (INDIVIDUALLY) is going to GIVE account of all you've been doing on earth from day one.

ALL your posts are going to be used as evidence against you on that faithful day, WHENEVER YOU TYPE, TALK, ACT, YOUR SHADOW IS ALWAYS THERE TO RECORD AND BEAR YOU WITNESS, on that faithful day, your shadow is going to come out as a being to testify either for you or against you. SO BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, THINK TWICE, LOOK AT YOUR SHADOW AND RECOGNIZE ITS PRESENCE.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Gombs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
moderators......ur daddies...my post must have gone to prayers
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by manny4life(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
muktar mtt: talk now r u scared remenber freedom of Speach as u said d oda tym talk ur own

In the spirit of peace, I say nothing to you...
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by pawesome(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why dem tell dem na...we dn de already organiz hw to kill some GOATS dt day..damn it

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by snakova(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Later they would say freedom for everyone, yet they want to deny us our fundamental human rights. All you hypocrites who always see muslims as bad but wont admit when there is grave injustice metted out to them, dont worry nemesis would soon catch up with all of you.
pawesome: Why dem tell dem na...we dn de already organiz hw to kill some GOATS dt day..damn it
dont worry, your time will come

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by snakova(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
All these christians on this site who don't even know their religion should try and learn more about the fallacy they call christianity. Just a little research would open your eyes to all the rubbish and thrash related with it. Keep on calling muslims terrorists whereas the old testament is rife with stories of murder and genocide. A book that has so many additions and subtractions yet claiming divinity. A book written by men to suit there tastes but claiming inspiration. The list goes on but i doubt if any would take up the challenge and research what they claim to believe in. Even if i were not off the market it would take forever for me to accept that bullshit of a book called bible as the word of God. God can't be so inept and incomplete to publish such unscientific and unbalanced information.

3 Likes

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by maasoap(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
I believe those Muslims were caught unaware last year. The warning actually came from the Berom guys last year and not from the police. Because of that, Muslims didn't take the warning seriously and they were slaughtered like rams (women, children and harmless men:over 200). If they decide to go to the place this year not minding the police warning (which I don't encourage but not oppose either), they won't be caught unaware this time around. Attacking them will be like a suicide mission. Believe me, there will be group of Muslims who will be there, not to pray but to look out for any possible attack.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Gombs(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
maasoap: I believe those Muslims were caught unaware last year. The warning actually came from the Berom guys last year and not from the police. Because of that, Muslims didn't take the warning seriously and they were slaughtered like rams (women, children and harmless men:over 200). If they decide to go to the place this year not minding the police warning (which I don't encourage but not oppose either), they won't be caught unaware this time around. Attacking them will be like a suicide mission. Believe me, there will be group of Muslims who will be there, not to pray but to look out for any possible attack.

Even if dem come with hezbollah,they can't survive d ordeal..rukuba road boys and kabong Boys don do..not τ̅☺ mention utan,alheri and jenta adamu boys
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
snakova: All these christians on this site who don't even know their religion should try and learn more about the fallacy they call christianity. Just a little research would open your eyes to all the rubbish and thrash related with it. Keep on calling muslims terrorists whereas the old testament is rife with stories of murder and genocide. A book that has so many additions and subtractions yet claiming divinity. A book written by men to suit there tastes but claiming inspiration. The list goes on but i doubt if any would take up the challenge and research what they claim to believe in. Even if i were not off the market it would take forever for me to accept that bullshit of a book called bible as the word of God. God can't be so inept and incomplete to publish such unscientific and unbalanced information.
abeg help me ask dem why dere buk is full of contradictions
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Yujin(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
maasoap: I believe those Muslims were caught unaware last year. The warning actually came from the Berom guys last year and not from the police. Because of that, Muslims didn't take the warning seriously and they were slaughtered like rams (women, children and harmless men:over 200). If they decide to go to the place this year not minding the police warning (which I don't encourage but not oppose either), they won't be caught unaware this time around. Attacking them will be like a suicide mission. Believe me, there will be group of Muslims who will be there, not to pray but to look out for any possible attack.
You lied. The security as well as the indigenes told the muslims not to venture near the field but your stubborn brothers- the Izallas refused. The police went on air to announce it but it fell on deaf ears. Finally, they got what they deserved. Do women follow the men to the eid ground? You lied again. Your men were armed of course since the wanted to default.
Lol, the last time, it was the army that evacuated the survivors. This time around there won't be survivors. Tell your brothers.
How rational is it for a group of people to leave large expanse of empty lands in their territory and insist in worshipping in just one within their opponents terrority even when their opponents have announced their disapproval? Is it not trouble they seek?
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by tunshe: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
adira:

(you were once a christian)i tell you are in the real doubts, better get out of that stiky place and get yourself hope and paces, it was because of your anxiety that led you to all this mess just pray that mo..harm...made... will not deceive u with those 70 virgins he always deceive his followers with. i tell you are loss and you need to be found, you are blind and your eyes need to see light. wink

Instead of you to constructively argue the points,u were displaying how ignorant you are shocked shocked shocked

Did Jesus,ur lord(as u claimed) have beards like osama bin laden?

Did Holy Mary cover her head with Hijab like the Muslim sisters?

Which Bible is the correct version?Old or New testaments?

3 Likes

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by tunshe: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yujin:
You lied. The security as well as the indigenes told the muslims not to venture near the field but your stubborn brothers- the Izallas refused. The police went on air to announce it but it fell on deaf ears. Finally, they got what they deserved. Do women follow the men to the eid ground? You lied again. Your men were armed of course since the wanted to default.
Lol, the last time, it was the army that evacuated the survivors. This time around there won't be survivors. Tell your brothers.
How rational is it for a group of people to leave large expanse of empty lands in their territory and insist in worshipping in just one within their opponents terrority even when their opponents have announced their disapproval? Is it not trouble they seek?

Jobless!!!So you derive Joy in violence?Is this what your 4kg brain can offer?

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by 9jii(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
ebamma: make them carry their prayer go desert

Ebamma, to become a star on NL like beaf,aljherem or Bluetooth n rest, is not by commentin on every topic or havin a Dirty Mouth.
Its about KNowledge,UnderstandinG n maturity.

[color=#000099]
ebamma: make them carry their prayer go desert

Ebamma, to become a star on NL like beaf,aljherem or Bluetooth n rest, is not by commentin on every topic or havin a Dirty Mouth.
Its about KNowledge,UnderstandinG n maturity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? / For Mukina / Why Are Women Not Fit To Be Leaders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.