Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground (8452 Views)

Did The Prophet Warn Us Of ISIS? / Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Bambazee: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2012
It is only on Niaraland I see so much hate for the nation, for religion, for tribes, for ourselves... This is sad, as most of us are within the generation which are called the 'youth of today'... We do not seem to be ready to change the ways of the generations who spilt this country before us.. we just want to keep castigating each other and continue with the trend of hatred. Religion is a delicate matter, and it is what the propagandits in this country have used to fuel our ignorance and ignite our hate towards each other...

Be a muslim or a chridtian, we all share one belief - That there is one God, there is a day of judgment, there is hell and there is paradise. Muslims even acknowledge Jesus and his miracles and his teachings, so do they also recognise moses and other prophets before him. We should respect the ONE GOD we believe in, even though we dislike ourselves. We should not trun the Rukuba road in Jos to the same issue in Jerusalem where everyone is laying claim to a site.. The same site where Jesus and Muhammad have history...
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Wonderdee(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Ayatullah: @made in Nigeria, if you cannot bend down for your God whom will you bend down for? SATAN YOUR MASTER OF COURSE. Those who deny the muslims their right of worship on Allah's earth WILL NEVER, EVER KNOW PEACE.
na who tell u that one
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2012
Ayoobscom: Ban hijab
Mary never be without it
Bearded men are terrorists
Jesus never be without it
Ban none interest banking
Jesus advocated it
Ban Muslims from praying
Jesus will pray with them when he comes

Because he's Muslim like Muhammad
O! Are you shocked by this! Go n read d old testament ..not the pamphlets u call Bible today

I love you..irrespective of ur faith...bless you..

I was once a Christian...I was once in doubts

May Allah preserve our faith and kindly show others the light of ISLAM.
OUR GOD(ALLAH) is a forgiving and patient God.
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2012
tunshe:

Instead of you to constructively argue the points,u were displaying how ignorant you are shocked shocked shocked

Did Jesus,ur lord(as u claimed) have beards like osama bin laden?

Did Holy Mary cover her head with Hijab like the Muslim sisters?

Which Bible is the correct version?Old or New testaments?

I bet you,no single of them can answer those question there.
what they know is to abuse others.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by akbahbah(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ayatullah: @made in Nigeria, if you cannot bend down for your God whom will you bend down for? SATAN YOUR MASTER OF COURSE. Those who deny the muslims their right of worship on Allah's earth WILL NEVER, EVER KNOW PEACE.

Ur family wil never knw peace. Religion of violence. Bunch of illiterates. Mtewww
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
adira:

trash.........
kindly point out the trash there with facts. if not keep silent for live
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
adira:

(you were once a christian)i tell you are in the real doubts, better get out of that stiky place and get yourself hope and paces, it was because of your anxiety that led you to all this mess just pray that mo..harm...made... will not deceive u with those 70 virgins he always deceive his followers with. i tell you are loss and you need to be found, you are blind and your eyes need to see light. wink
Na by force?
no person can mislead someone who God has shown the way.
if u like go hug transformer.
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
ekpodan: Ayatullah, are u bending down for God or Mohammed?
That muhamad(pbuh) also bend to God.
even your proclaim lord(jesus) wil not only bend but postrate to that God after he return
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
ekpodan: Ayatullah, are u bending down for God or Mohammed?
That muhamad(pbuh) also bend to God.
even your proclaim lord(jesus) wil not only bend but postrate to that God after he return.
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Idyllic: @Binghinya, you will only find those in the Old Testament. And this is because Old Testament contains stories of Isrealites, what they did right, what they did wrong and how God reacted, how they live their lives, what they encountered on a daily basis, how the then Arabs treated them and how God fought for them. How the Arabs raped Jacob's only daughter, how the king of Egypt almost had carnal knowledge of Sarah before God intervened. And because Christianity is not hypocritical, those things were not removed while collating the Scrolls so as to serve as lessons to the coming generations. And if you actually read them yourself, you would have read God's response to every of those those things. But since you were fed with these lies by your "whatever" in other to discredit the BIBLE. You wouldn't know how GOD responded to those things done by the Isrealites. For GOD sake, don't be gullible read the BIBLE yourself(you can get the soft copy on the internet, I once had an English Quaran on my phone) and see how desperate your so called leaders are to keep you from knowing the truth. The painful thing is that: "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27). Then you will know the truth, but it will be too late to do the right thing. I pray that will not be your portion.
u claim u didnt hate Muslim and u busy castigating d muslim hijabat sisters.you great hypocrite! i know the kind of people u be.
islam is sufficient for us. stop ur story.ur story cannot change our faith but make us stronger in our right path.(ISLAM).
love u all.
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by talk2me006(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Idyllic: @Binghinya, you will only find those in the Old Testament. And this is because Old Testament contains stories of Isrealites, what they did right, what they did wrong and how God reacted, how they live their lives, what they encountered on a daily basis, how the then Arabs treated them and how God fought for them. How the Arabs raped Jacob's only daughter, how the king of Egypt almost had carnal knowledge of Sarah before God intervened. And because Christianity is not hypocritical, those things were not removed while collating the Scrolls so as to serve as lessons to the coming generations. And if you actually read them yourself, you would have read God's response to every of those those things. But since you were fed with these lies by your "whatever" in other to discredit the BIBLE. You wouldn't know how GOD responded to those things done by the Isrealites. For GOD sake, don't be gullible read the BIBLE yourself(you can get the soft copy on the internet, I once had an English Quaran on my phone) and see how desperate your so called leaders are to keep you from knowing the truth. The painful thing is that: "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27). Then you will know the truth, but it will be too late to do the right thing. I pray that will not be your portion.
u claim u didnt hate Muslim and u busy castigating d muslim hijabat sisters.you great hypocrite! i know the kind of people u be.
islam is sufficient for us. stop ur story.ur story cannot change our faith but make us stronger in our right path.(ISLAM).
love u all..
Re: Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground by Yujin(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
maasoap: And I hope that your emotion and tone of cruelty will remain the same when it is the other way round.
Did you say cruelty? For once be honest. MUST YOU GO TO THAT FIELD FOR THE EID IL FITRI, moreso when that field is in the heart of your enemies' territory? Isn't there other fields in your territory that can contain the whole muslims in Jos? Be warned! No one trust you people again therefore prevent it while you can.
Barka da sallah wink
maasoap: And I hope that your emotion and tone of cruelty will remain the same when it is the other way round.
Did you say cruelty? For once be honest. MUST YOU GO TO THAT FIELD FOR THE EID IL FITRI, moreso when that field is in the heart of your enemies' territory? Aren't there other fields in your territory that can contain the whole muslims in Jos? Be warned! No one trust you people again therefore prevent it while you can.
Barka da sallah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Mukina / Why Are Women Not Fit To Be Leaders? / The Muslim’s Guide To A Successful Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.