Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” (29323 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Cupidkc(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2012
From being a sweetheart to now a Jezebel...
Practice what you preach pastor.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by yoged(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2012
Wtf. Where are the pastor of doom church member? No where to be found. Still Waiting for the derailed ones to say something and support him.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by bros856: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Pastor Chris Okotie is now the devil, people should leave his church and you wonder what members are still doing in his church. Have you bothered to look at your own church pastor because sin is sin. Nigerian pastors with money and material things are no different from Chris Okotie with women issues. Look at you Church ask you self question about all the wealth your Pastor is busy gathering while you are lost in God's words. Using the name of God for material things instead of spiritual things. The bible say many will come in his name, but by their fruit ye shall know them. Please Nigerians open your eyes and heart for this Nigerian Pastors with their women and money etc...... Issues it's not only Chris Okotie or wife issue, look at your church pastors with exotic cars and private jet while we have members who do not have food to eat at home no transport to go church, after people will blame politicians, yet our Pastors celebrate them, give them special seat n treatment in church. May GOD Almighty help us in Nigeria.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by dorox(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2012
josgolf: 'Touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm'.if he was truly called by God,let God be d judge......dont bring everlasting curses upon yourself by castigating an anointed,whether they be right or wrong.....
May God deliver you from your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by esn1(f): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Imanuelle: He should also return A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ d kpekus tapping..
Its only a kid dat would take back what he gave to someone.

So on point
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by buchibabe: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2012
Dis guy is one of d most confused aliens on planet earth. Jezebel keh Didn't he know she was a jezebl or didn't he seek d face of God bfor marrying her? Was he carried away bt her beauty? Was she not d same person he called " angel"? Was she nt d same lady he paraded bfor d whole church as his one n only? How den did it get so bad as to label her dis name?
Nna mennn! Dis guy is confused. God forgive me for judging o bt I cnt seal my lips on dis issue. D man is nt qualified to stand on dat pulpit. Even heard he has fixed anoda wedding for december. So na just to dey change wife na? Okotie abeg visitur doctor soon and stop makin it look like its d woman dat has d faults. U know u hv a bigggggg problem down dia. I'm sure d nxt wife is already a mother somewhere.hope he goes for a woman witout kids n prove us wrong

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by komole: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2012
The divorce is twice, after that, either you retain her on reasonable terms or release her with KINDNESS. And it is NOT lawful for you (men) to take back (from your wives) any of your mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) which you have given them, except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep limits ordained by ALLAH (to deal with each other on fair basis).
Q2:229

And for divorced women, maintenance (should be provided) on reasonable (scale) by their husbands. This is a duty on Al-Muttaqun (the pious). Q2:241

Lodge them (the divorced women) where you dwell, according to your means, and do not harm them so as to straiten them (that they be obliged to leave your house).
Q65:6

This is Allah (God's) stand on divorce cases. I actually wonder why the world is so blind with all these fake men of God.

Isn't Islam the PERFECT RELIGION afterall?

Join Today;
www.naijamuslims.org
Facebook - Naija Muslims Platform
Twitter -@naijamuslims

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by May22nd(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2012
The said pastor suppose to have returned her virginity back to her; he must have had sex with her several times .
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by ugochukwu15(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2012
D truth be told this man is not a man of God SIMPLE! Why will a man continually call d almighty God a lier? He should better repent. He came out n told nigerians that God has called him to lead us n he came out as a president candidate and fail twice! Now he comes out with divorce which d bible preach against. Abeg who is he deceiving? He should go and HUG transformer. Marriage na for better or for worst! So he should enjoy!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by idris4r83(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2012
komole: The divorce is twice, after that, either you retain her on reasonable terms or release her with KINDNESS. And it is NOT lawful for you (men) to take back (from your wives) any of your mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) which you have given them, except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep limits ordained by ALLAH (to deal with each other on fair basis).

And for divorced women, maintenance (should be provided) on reasonable (scale) by their husbands. This is a duty on Al-Muttaqun (the pious). Q2:241

Lodge them (the divorced women) where you dwell, according to your means, and do not harm them so as to straiten them (that they be obliged to leave your house).

This is Allah (God's) stand on divorce cases. I actually wonder why the world is so blind with all these fake men of God.

Join Today;
www.naijamuslims.org
Twitter -@naijamuslims
ISLAM IS THE BEST.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by obinnankumeh(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2012
It's a pity sad;people that we are suppose to look up to are the ones,causing the mayhem.They preach something and do something else;thereby defacing the church..may GOD help us all
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by idris4r83(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2012
komole: The divorce is twice, after that, either you retain her on reasonable terms or release her with KINDNESS. And it is NOT lawful for you (men) to take back (from your wives) any of your mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) which you have given them, except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep limits ordained by ALLAH (to deal with each other on fair basis).

Join Today;
www.naijamuslims.org
Twitter -@naijamuslims
ISLAM IS THE BEST.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by richcode: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2012
pastor okotie is saying d truth,if he can judge is ex-wife public den he is not a good example of a through leader,I won't judge him ,he is human so he is entitle to ur own decision but he must not counsel any body on marriage and he must not be allowed to xtian a MARRIAGE again.

pastor okotie is saying d truth,if he can judge is ex-wife public den he is not a good example of a through leader,I won't judge him ,he is human so he is entitle to ur own decision but he must not counsel any body on marriage and he must not be allowed to xtian a MARRIAGE again.

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2012
401kk: But Jezebel was a good wife anyway. She was a bad woman, but a good wife.

YOUR CORRECT.JEZEBEL WAS GOOD TO HER HUSBAND AND HE(AHAB) IN TURN LOVED AND CHERISED HER.BUT HER SIN WAS THAT HE TOOK THE HEART OF THE KING AWAY FROM HIS GOD AND INFLUUENCED CERTAIN ACTIONS THAT GOD HATED.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by victorD3: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2012
This is what happens when a pastor suddenly decide to participate in politic after getting high on olive oil. Pastor Bakare we are watching you.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by victorD3: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Kobojunkie: [size=13pt]God packaged Stephanie for me—Pastor Chris Okotie -- 1 August 2008 [/size]

Our reporter met the fiftyish groom on Monday in his church office and he was looking very athletic, bubbling with enthusiasm in anticipation of the D Day, saying that he had been taking adequate lessons on how to tie the Urhobo wrapper, something he admitted he had not done for God knows how long.

Recall that he was born in Ethiope Local Government area of Delta State to Urhobo parents. He hails from Abraka.

When our man Sam Eyoboka asked him what was special about his new found heartthrob, Okotie took a deep breath before saying simply that she was unique and that God had specially packaged her for him as a reward for years of steadfastness and the great task ahead.

[size=13pt][b]His words: “Stephanie is the most unique individual that I have ever met in my entire life. I have known her for 19 years. When I met her, she was 19 years old. I have known her for that long. She is so unique that everytime that I look at her, when I talk to her, I discover more things about her. This is how I would put it. I think God just packaged her for me.

“God loves me so much and has done so many wonderful things in my life. When I met this woman and I think this is the point that I knew that I was going to marry her; I just realized that this is where I should have been from the very beginning.

That in my heart I believed that from the day Stephanie was born, God had already determined that she was going to be my wife.

“But you see that God has this plans, men, many times mess up. He had a good plan for Adam and

Stephanie Henshaw Eve and they messed it up. But so many things happened to me and to her; until we found each other.

It is still the power of the Almighty God, in the midst of all the vissititudes that we went through that we will still discover each other.

“That is the grace of the Almighty God, that is so overwhelming to me and that God has preserved her till today; through all the tribulations and all the things that she has to go through. He preserved her and kept her and if you see her now, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. So I thank God.
[/b][/size]
As a minister of the gospel, a lot of people have been asking if the Bible permits you to remarry after a failed marriage?

Some argue that the Bible says you must remain unmarried for as long as your spouse is alive...

The Bible doesn't say so. It doesn't say so. I think a lot of people don't study the Word of God enough. There is a difference between a man who marries a woman and the woman leaves him and the one that divorces.

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/2669/3/god-packaged-stephanie-for-mepastor-chris-okotie.html

Don't crucify me please if I say Okotie has been straffing that chick since she was 19 years
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2012
cheesome: she is lyk jezebel to chris while he is lyk ________ her?

Ahab
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by inteli: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2012
dorox: If you be one of the mumus wey don invest in God through this man, just know that your investment is in vain; God will not be doubling your tithe anytime soon. Your best bet is to try to recover uour capital with some hair cut by asking him for a refund.
Hurry or else you will find yourself at the back of the queue
Guy u 2 much.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Tobiustobius: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2012
josgolf: 'Touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm'.if he was truly called by God,let God be d judge......dont bring everlasting curses upon yourself by castigating an anointed,whether they be right or wrong.....

Oh, shut up, please. We can and we will judge. Anointed by who, exactly- God or someone else?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by jossysage: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2012
when the man go collect all the things wen he don buy for the girl back,i believe he has also return all the jigijigi dey have done together since there marriage.nonsense.Na wa oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by cbaba: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2012
I love this guy.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by kingblosky: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2012
Okotie is deceiving himself and members of his congregation. After breaking Her Yoke; he now realizes that she is Jezebel abi. What a false prophet.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by andyanders: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2012
The man is a sycho and need deliverance. He is not a man of God as he claimed. He is of the flesh. If truly he said that, he is sick because no true man of God will come out in public and be calling your wife names n matter what. If the woman offended him, he should report to God and allow God handle the issue. Now calling the woman he broke up with names goes to show how sick he is.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by andyanders: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2012
The man is a psycho and need deliverance. He is not a man of God as he claimed. He is of the flesh. If truly he said that, he is sick because no true man of God will come out in public and be calling your wife names n matter what. If the woman offended him, he should report to God and allow God handle the issue. Now calling the woman he broke up with names goes to show how sick he is.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by IKdImpeccable(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2012
Food for the belly and the belly for the food, God will judge all!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Aifey(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2012
bros856: Pastor Chris Okotie is now the devil, people should leave his church and you wonder what members are still doing in his church. Have you bothered to look at your own church pastor because sin is sin. Nigerian pastors with money and material things are no different from Chris Okotie with women issues. Look at you Church ask you self question about all the wealth your Pastor is busy gathering while you are lost in God's words. Using the name of God for material things instead of spiritual things. The bible say many will come in his name, but by their fruit ye shall know them. Please Nigerians open your eyes and heart for this Nigerian Pastors with their women and money etc...... Issues it's not only Chris Okotie or wife issue, look at your church pastors with exotic cars and private jet while we have members who do not have food to eat at home no transport to go church, after people will blame politicians, yet our Pastors celebrate them, give them special seat n treatment in church. May GOD Almighty help us in Nigeria.
so on point. Their universities are d most xpensiv. They can't even offer d poorest in their church free education. These people make millions every sunday. I only like tb joshua 4he gives out in millions 2d poor. Adeboye, onyedepo et al are all fake. Private jet everywhere.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by billyG(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2012
This is the Latter days where all the spiritually dead,false "men of God" shall exposed themselves.naija watchout 4 more false prophets & fake pastors falling frm thier church roof tops grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by FJCRUISER: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2012
NO MATA HW LONG IT TAKES D WICKED SHALL B EXPOSED ,I DO HOPE ALL DEM FAKE PASTORS LIKE BAKARE R TAKING NOTE. THOSE WHO DEVIATE FRM THIER CALLING LL ALL PAY FOR THIER SINS . FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE P A S T O R S
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by chisomquee: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
After 20years of friendship,God will judge.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by femliany(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gimmicks to sleep with different women(marry-divorce-marry again)werrin the congregation dey wait for sef? Mtchewwww
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by cesil92: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
I have lost my regard for Pastor Chris Okotie. He has completely gone unbiblical on marriage issues.

Did he not inquire of the Lord before taking Stephaine for a wife? Surely this is what he will advise his members
OR Did the Lord refuse to answer him probably He no longer hears from God.[ As for me I think he no longer hears from God, going by his 2 failed presidential ambition which he failed.

He still has the guts to mont the pulpit after 2 divorces. Mtcheew
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by tmontee: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
razznaija: I only feel for his congregation, that's if they're going there with a sincere intention of worshipping God,or going for a sunday show by this sickman and using their offering as a ticket. Smh for a failed writer, musician, politician,husband and most of all; a man of God.

I agree wih you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria / Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation / 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.