Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” (29332 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by CHIMSKY(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: After enjoying her for years•
E be like say the thing dey vex u!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Olaone1: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2012

grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lemme hear u say uhuun! Uhuuun!........ During the 4yrs of marriage,she was ur beauty queen,ur charming angel and alluring princess.always posing with her in every function.now she is an expired product and a Jezebel! Well I pity the congregation who are the fools and are still deceived by this occult pastor! Shame on him!!!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Olaone1: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
berem: Lemme hear u say uhuun! Uhuuun!........ During the 4yr of marriage,she was ur beauty queen,ur charming angel and beautiful queen.always posing with her in every function.now she is an expired product and a Jezebel! Well I pity the congregation who are the fools and are still deceived by this occult pastor! Shame on him!!!
uhuun! Uhuuun! grin grin

funny girl
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: OMG shocked shocked shocked dis babe dey tap bastardly!
As in eh, she's a stunner.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by dangiwa09(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chris Okotie was NEVER a pastor! He was and still is an opportuni, a musician and a womanizer. He'll use EVERY means and opportunity possible and available to satisfy his urges. Unfortunately, there are gullible people, especially women who'll fall for this fakE!

[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdaJwKkC7xE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr3dVRg6HE0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwj9GSD0bw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04kcUWnGeqA&feature=related
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by CeaserB: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by CeaserB: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
chidi500: occultist pastor.thank God he did not win presidency in 2011.

Point of correction, Chris Okotie may not neccessarily be into occultism. He is one of the few notable Pastors who don't gain church members by "miracle working" but by intelligent preaching.
He is just showing the human side of himself which is without flawlessness. Nobody Is Perfect. Even your "almighty" preacher.
Enough Said.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Series22(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
but e swit okotie and e swit kate henshatw na.. am not in support of okotie colecting d cars o
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by dangiwa09(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by ifihearam: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
So okotie just realised she is jezebel after 4years of marriage and straffingif she was on an assignment to kill him or destroy his ministry,she obviously would have succeded because as a true man of God he ought to have asked God for spiritual scanning but that's not the case here.

He shuld just tell us he is tired of the kpekus and I will understand and not this jezebel rubbish
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by cheesome(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
she is lyk jezebel to chris while he is lyk ________ her?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by LesbianBoy(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2012
Am not a ''bad belle'' o, i love seeing ppl happy.... But i noticed something about most NL girls and that is whenever a pix(that has a couple smiling in it) is posted here on NL they wud be like ''oh lovely couple, they look happy together'' bla bla.......and i am like ''are this ppl for real, how can they know if the couple are really happy or is it becos they are smiling'' if u think am lieing check that thread about omotola jalade and husband, teju babyface and fiancee etc.. grin grin grin am sure they cud have said the same for this couple in the past by seeing this pix. Ladies i hope u all are seeing, the fact that a couple smiles in a pix doesnt make them happy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2012
I thought his prayers work, why not pray about it?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by ACM10: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Haba! I think say God sanctioned this union? So God is not omniscient afterall? undecided
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by deleo16(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2012
CeaserB:

Point of correction, Chris Okotie may not neccessarily be into occultism. He is one of the few notable Pastors who don't gain church members by "miracle working" but by intelligent preaching.
He is just showing the human side of himself which is without flawlessness. Nobody Is Perfect. Even your "almighty" preacher.
Enough Said.
true nobody is perfect but this man mistake is to much and as a pastor he should always seek God opinion first before jumping into marriage or decision. Remember anybody can say Gods word or preach them but not all have Gods spirit thats the problem of pastor and churches this days

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2012
Wow..
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2012
Wow.. Pastors this days.!! shocked shocked
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Aug 15, 2012
[size=13pt]God packaged Stephanie for me—Pastor Chris Okotie -- 1 August 2008 [/size]

Our reporter met the fiftyish groom on Monday in his church office and he was looking very athletic, bubbling with enthusiasm in anticipation of the D Day, saying that he had been taking adequate lessons on how to tie the Urhobo wrapper, something he admitted he had not done for God knows how long.

Recall that he was born in Ethiope Local Government area of Delta State to Urhobo parents. He hails from Abraka.

When our man Sam Eyoboka asked him what was special about his new found heartthrob, Okotie took a deep breath before saying simply that she was unique and that God had specially packaged her for him as a reward for years of steadfastness and the great task ahead.

[size=13pt][b]His words: “Stephanie is the most unique individual that I have ever met in my entire life. I have known her for 19 years. When I met her, she was 19 years old. I have known her for that long. She is so unique that everytime that I look at her, when I talk to her, I discover more things about her. This is how I would put it. I think God just packaged her for me.

“God loves me so much and has done so many wonderful things in my life. When I met this woman and I think this is the point that I knew that I was going to marry her; I just realized that this is where I should have been from the very beginning.

That in my heart I believed that from the day Stephanie was born, God had already determined that she was going to be my wife.

“But you see that God has this plans, men, many times mess up. He had a good plan for Adam and

Stephanie Henshaw Eve and they messed it up. But so many things happened to me and to her; until we found each other.

It is still the power of the Almighty God, in the midst of all the vissititudes that we went through that we will still discover each other.

“That is the grace of the Almighty God, that is so overwhelming to me and that God has preserved her till today; through all the tribulations and all the things that she has to go through. He preserved her and kept her and if you see her now, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. So I thank God.
[/b][/size]
As a minister of the gospel, a lot of people have been asking if the Bible permits you to remarry after a failed marriage?

Some argue that the Bible says you must remain unmarried for as long as your spouse is alive...

The Bible doesn't say so. It doesn't say so. I think a lot of people don't study the Word of God enough. There is a difference between a man who marries a woman and the woman leaves him and the one that divorces.

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/2669/3/god-packaged-stephanie-for-mepastor-chris-okotie.html
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by bigdoo: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2012
I don't know if I can take Chris Okotie serious as a pastor. However most women only turn out to be some kind of Jezebel soon after marriage and I am talking from experience.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by dangiwa09(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by BabaOlowo: 12:56am On Aug 15, 2012
Pastor Kris OKOTIE is the best Preacher in the World, pls Pastor Okotie, let me have that Jezebel, I ll cherish her for the rest of my life.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by SmileGirl(f): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2012
D Lord Jesus said"It's not every1 dat says Lord Lord that will enter heaven but he/she that obeys d will of God. A man can use God's name 2 lie but one day he shall be disgraced. I can't judge any1 but it is d Word of God dat is written in Malachi that will judge
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by obowunmi(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2012
bigdoo: I don't know if I can take Chris Okotie serious as a pastor. However most women only turn out to be some kind of Jezebel soon after marriage and I am talking from experience.

Pls tell us, how does a Jezebel look like? I'm scouting for a nice babe that is a nice machine for bed...
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by obowunmi(m): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Pls how can I spot a beautiful Jezebel...looking for one with big tits and buttoocks..
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by solelymade: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2012
Wen he was suckin her twins he was imitatin Maurice Green but afta fetchin frm her well and gat HIV she is naw Jezebeel. Chris enjoy ya Aids
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by lumeneng22: 1:17am On Aug 15, 2012
Na the fine gal this coconut head pastor de cos like that? She ma na mumu she never see where woman deal with man? Over to you oyedepo,get ready to join him again to another woman.Shior...
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by youngmonie: 1:30am On Aug 15, 2012
And im sure he would have conducted marriage ceremonies in the church and used a d phrase "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE TILL DEATH DO THEM PART"
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by etchel(m): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Nice Jazebel story
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Imagine a pastor calling his ex JEZEBEL in front of the congregation...Na wa ooo...what more cn I say....church has turn to business.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by ziiidos(m): 2:34am On Aug 15, 2012
BASCARD!! snatch my babe, finish d nutrient come leav am abi?...#stern
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Jemibee: 2:42am On Aug 15, 2012
He ought to know better "Never to discuss his personal life publicly." Those who bliv ib this man's ministry & calling dey try ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation / 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.