Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” (29315 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by channel801(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
According to the gist making the round, Pastor Chris Okotie threw caution to the wind last Sunday, during the Church service, when he verbally attacked his estranged wife, Stephanie Henshaw, comparing her to Jezebel in the bible.

Okotie said that he has the right to judge her because of what he suffered in her hands. Though he did not mentioned what exactly she did to him, he maintained that Stephanie was free to go to CNN or BBC to talk about him but he will never take her back.

Those who listened to him said he sounded so bitter and had never spoken about her like that before.

Report has it that Pastor Chris has also taken back the two expensive cars, a Benz S Class and a BMW X6, that he gave to his ex-wife during their marriage that lasted for four years.

http://www.channel801.com/Entertainment-News/you-are-like-jezebel-pastor-chris-okotie-tongue-lashes-stephanie.html

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Stoopid man.

18 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
After enjoying her for years•

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
This man has totally lost it

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Dantay: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
deleted

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by victichy07(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why would a pastor call his wife Jezebel? what then Does he expect the audience to Do.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by JameyMaxwell(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Tot marrage wz for better for worse.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
She is through with her mission with you, moving to the next agenda....
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by JameyMaxwell(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Omo nah wa ooooh.
Mission impossible tinz shaaaaa
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Febian60: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Later he calls himself a Pastor. Lemme tell ya a story. I hope lightening strikes all this fake pastors. In my hostel a guy who calls himself Pastor and speak fake tongues,we found ladies underwear(g-string)in his bag. This guy is a hypocrite. When last did he read the BIBLE?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Krest247: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
I can't criticize but he really need to seek the face of God before he does anything. I wonder if it was God that asked him to marry her in the first place or it was his decision? I don't know what he went through in the hands of stephanie but i know marry isn't always easy.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by dorox(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
And some mumu go happily give this clown ten percent of their income plus church offerings as change for pastor to take snare his next trophy wife with luxury cars and luxury cruises around the world

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by dorox(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
If you be one of the mumus wey don invest in God through this man, just know that your investment is in vain; God will not be doubling your tithe anytime soon. Your best bet is to try to recover uour capital with some hair cut by asking him for a refund.
Hurry or else you will find yourself at the back of the queue

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by ecode1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
I guess they both went into the marriage without hearing the voice of God.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
OMG shocked shocked shocked dis babe dey tap bastardly!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by tpia5: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
nigeria.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by RickyRoss1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
SENSELESS STOOPID OLD MAN. HE IS NEVER A MAN OF GOD, HE IS A POLITICIAN, GREEDY AND PETTY THIEF. SADLY, THOUSANDS STILL SEEN HIM AS DEMI GOD, AND TENS OF THOUSANDS WILL STILL GIVE HIM TITHE THIS SUNDAY WHEN THERE ARE MILLIONS OF POOR PEOPLE AROUND US THAT SERIOUSLY NEED THE MONEY. WHAT A SHAME...

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by vislabraye(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Imagine that. After the first divorce now the second one. He has no excuse. There's something he's not telling the church.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by obowunmi(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
These comments can make someone cry. Too funny!!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
dorox: If you be one of the mumus wey don invest in God through this man, just know that your investment is in vain; God will not be doubling your tithe anytime soon. Your best bet is to try to recover uour capital with some hair cut by asking him for a refund.
Hurry or else you will find yourself at the back of the queue
With some haircut? Oh my. grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by mkmyers45(m): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
The Man dey craze sha...Hell-bound I.diot
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by semid4lyfe(m): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Okotie has totally lost it and he needs deliverance. . . .

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by putter: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
BY There Fruits we shall kno. . . .
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by begwong: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
oga pastor ,was that part of d irreconcelliable issues
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Whoever still goes to his church must eaither be stoooopid or wants to be his next wife cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by olatwo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
STORIES OF PASTOR FROM THE NIGERIAN STORY. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Israel5(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
may God have mercy on him and you guys
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by chidi500(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
occultist pastor.thank God he did not win presidency in 2011.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Olaone1: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
That lady looks good, though. With those dimples, I wouldn't say NO. Aye n se iru e wink
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Olaone1: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
That lady looks good, though. With those dimples, I wouldn't say NO. Aye n se iru e wink
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by tonte(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Haha bad guy, en collect en cars back...lol but the babe still fine sha, na this kin cougars I dey like...
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
He should also return A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ d kpekus tapping..
Its only a kid dat would take back what he gave to someone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria / Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.