Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin (24632 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / Clover, South-African Company Withdraws From Nigeria / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ds s a murdrer 2 journalism in Nigeria.
I'll blame d moderator of dis section. He/she was responsible 4 dis trash of a thread 2 make it 2 d frontpage. It's obvious dat d mod didnt take his/her time 2 peruse it. Probably he/she s even d owner of ds OP's handle.
D title is damm catchy. Lubbish!
FMJ!
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Gwekzy: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
stillme: Don't know what to say. Maybe the delay of the text maybe as a result of bank network problem .
That's Tru...It RilY Delays at times
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Which kind nonsense story be this? NUJ needs to bring some people to order! Abeg make I sleep joor!
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Gwekzy: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Emmyrushy: But they said no one can colect 20,000 4rm cashier but 2ru ATM. And again, they said the killers made away wit his phones n car, hw did the phone land on police hands. Hw cum?
GoD Bless U BroDa,,, U Get Sense...I Wonder H̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
w̶̲̥̅̊
Dis even M̶̲̥̅̊
a̶̲̥̅̊
d̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
D FronT Page,,Nonsense StorY...N d title s co catchY...Aghhh
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Gwekzy: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Emmyrushy: But they said no one can colect 20,000 4rm cashier but 2ru ATM. And again, they said the killers made away wit his phones n car, hw did the phone land on police hands. Hw cum?
GoD Bless U BroDa,,, U Get Sense...I Wonder H̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
w̶̲̥̅̊
Dis even M̶̲̥̅̊
a̶̲̥̅̊
d̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
D FronT Page,,Nonsense StorY...N d title s so catchY...Aghhh
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by brownlord: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
hrhobi1: For those who find it difficult to comprehend the story, The cashier is now a suspect in the murder of Mr Daniel Akhibi.

Detector abi CIA can you please explain how the man is responsible or suppose to be a suspect in this same article I just read now
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Tinyemeka(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrhod: This is 2 show dat most bankers are criminals. God will continue 2 xpose dem.

Explain.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
So we have a topic like this on the front page and yet we don't want foreigners looking @ us as barbaric? Come on!!!
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Most people's comments tell a lot about the level of their intelligence.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by brownlord: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shaw007: There are 2 sides 2 dis story. . .either the cashier is really guilty or d alert was late,either ways. . That cashier is 4cked

You need to get ur head exermined, hw is the cashier guilty my friend, are you juding frm the same tin we read here or u just formulating ur own story to say the cashier is 4cked?

1 Like

Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by philipstanley(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
I believe sometin is missing 4rm dis post or a mistake/error has occur. Hmm sometin is wrong somewere.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Darey00(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
*feeling bored*......*checks nland front page*.........**weeps**
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by hassey(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bzoe: I don't really understand wat they re saying.pls can any one explane what they are saying
u need to go back to primary school.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
wrong presentation of news, this occured in my street, it is real. The late man taught me in primary school, calm, gentle and intelligent. ;-( . I miss him so much. UNCLE, may ur gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Siga: Im as confused as GEJ
hahahahaha. What confused GEJ? Aboki?
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by maigaskiya1: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2012
santakris: How posible is that? Dead person dey withdraw money.
no be nija u dy.land of posibilites
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by paveinc(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2012
realmscape: I can't make any sense out of this story... Is the mobile supposed to show the name of the cashier...dumbb story
very dumb indeed,unintelligible report.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Delafruita(m): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2012
Cute1bliss: Can someone pls explain to me how our ,intelligent police force managed to solve this puzzle and picked a cashier as the suspect undecided undecided undecided
its not that difficult.every cashier signs a withdrawal slip.it would have just been a matter of tracing the teller that was used to debit the account and checking the signature
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by orgasm(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2012
Most of us here are just so quick to conclusion and at the same time very shallow. Haven't you heard of a cheque as instrument of cash withdrawal that a third party other than the account owner, can use up to 6 months from the date of issuance? So you can be dead six months ago and a cheque issued right before you passed on will be honoured today and our slowpoke police will be looking for scapegoat cos they are too lazy and dull to conduct a simple intelligent investigating routine. The means of withdrawal was not stated here so all submissions will certainly be distorted.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2012
Dead man walks...
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by jango77(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2012
WETIN CONCERN POLICE FOR THIS MaTTER NAAA? EVEN IF THE MAN IS DEAD NA EM GET EM MONEY AND EM GET RIGHT TO WITHDRAW HOW MUCH AND WHENEVER HE WANTS...SHEBI WE GET GHOST WORKERS grin grin grin grin grin BUT AS USUAL THE POLICE IS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION AND OUR DEAR GOVERNMENT IS SETTIN UP A COMMITEE TO INVESTIGATE THE BIZZARE STORY
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by omojeje419: 1:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Maybe him won pay 4 house rent abi him son
jango77: WETIN CONCERN POLICE FOR THIS MaTTER NAAA? EVEN IF THE MAN IS DEAD NA EM GET EM MONEY AND EM GET RIGHT TO WITHDRAW HOW MUCH AND WHENEVER HE WANTS...SHEBI WE GET GHOST WORKERS grin grin grin grin grin BUT AS USUAL THE POLICE IS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION AND OUR DEAR GOVERNMENT IS SETTIN UP A COMMITEE TO INVESTIGATE THE BIZZARE STORY
Maybe him won pay 4 house rent abi him son
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by lumeneng22: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2012
The mon had withdrawn the money b4 he died only some water goddess intercepted the alert probably to punish the casher.Trust edo state them no de buy visa b4 them travel na you know wara mean.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by odocity: 1:56am On Aug 15, 2012
wonders shall never end even ghost goes to bank.are we save?
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by timilehing(m): 3:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Are u implyin a bank cashier killed for N20 000? Must ve been network delay
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Tadup: 5:03am On Aug 15, 2012
mpmp:

Whoever considered the above as part of Jounalism must be sent back to primary school.

what / where is relationship between the Cashier in the bank and the debit alert on the deceased's phone a day after he died? does this "old generation bank" have only 1-cashier?
biafra
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by payme(m): 5:22am On Aug 15, 2012
paveinc: very dumb indeed,unintelligible report.
well it is very possible because every transaction has a teller that executes it>so they could have traced the transaction to the teller through the computer system used and the person on duty when the debit was made> buh still there are other possibilities like someone else might have made the withdrawal and is trying to frame the Cashier/teller involved> truth remains that the cashier must explain the transaction because he is responsible for it
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by prisho(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2012
plz we dont need to deliberate much on dis. i ve a contibution for nairalanders... the withdrawal made on dat said day was it an atm or over d counter withdrawal? infact dis is no issue if an answer is profer to my question.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by dleksy(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] ;Du no understand! Abi u no no say as we dey civilised world na so we dey for heaven. The man withdrawn the morning from the atm machine wey dey heaven. Hahahahahahahahaha....[b]u no understand! Abi u no no say as we dey civilised world na so we dey for heaven. The man withdrawn the morning from the atm machine wey dey heaven. Hahahahahahahahaha....[/b]u no understand! Abi u no no say as we dey civilised world na so we dey for heaven. The man withdrawn the morning from the atm machine wey dey heaven. Hahahahahahahahaha....
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by galadima77(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2012
i think d poster got d title all wrong...
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by sabdok(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2012
in my own expert opinion, the question is not that the alert delivered after the man's death but when is the timestamp on the instrument consumated for the transaction,the time of debit on the bank's sytem(customer transaction history),which day's transaction batch? Or pictorial evidence (if any) of the deseased presence and if thirdparty withdrawal incase the acct is current type,when is the chq date? All these are the question and not alert day,because alert is sms that may take more than a day to deliver for technical reasons on the network. Free ur mind from the cashier ,he may honestle be innocent.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Sike(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2012
BUSTED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Demolish Popular Slaughter Market At Trans Amadi / Remi Babalola Resigns From FBN Holdings As Chairman / Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.