Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin (24633 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / Clover, South-African Company Withdraws From Nigeria / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by blackbeau1(f): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Nigeria is the land of many possibilities including dead men walking angry cheesy
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Hmm
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by aribolseg(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2012
mpmp:

Whoever considered the above as part of Jounalism must be sent back to primary school.

what / where is relationship between the Cashier in the bank and the debit alert on the deceased's phone a day after he died? does this "old generation bank" have only 1-cashier?

Don't u know that for all transactions made, the logon of cashiers who authorised the transaction is traceable??. Looking thru a customers transaction history, the branches and name of cashiers, all debit nd lodgment were posted can be viewed. If the story above is true then the cashier must have debited the man's account for a debit alert to be sent.. Please let's tink deep b4 posting poo
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Clady(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2012
realmscape: I can't make any sense out of this story... Is the mobile supposed to show the name of the cashier...dumbb story
very dumb
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by beanos(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Cute1bliss:

I was asking myself the same qustion grin

Me 3.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by mspookie: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Am not surprised. Its in Nigeria I heard a goat got arrested for robbery, after policemen said its a man dat transformed into a goat. KMT
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Skoopy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
Bzoe: I don't really understand wat they re saying.pls can any one explane what they are saying
hw old are you? We don't cRacK jokes here.
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by JimOvia: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nairaland is full of people with low IQ's it seems.
1st of all, it's not called cashier. It's teller.
2ndly, the armed robbers made away with the man's phones and belongings. So on which phone did they get the alert?
3rdly, the police cannot go to a bank and request for transaction details without having a court injuction. And it takes days to get one. So how did they get it immediately. The bank won't honour the request without an injunction.
4thly this story is full of holes.

Open your minds
Trust me I know. Afterall I'm jim ovia
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
JimOvia: Nairaland is full of people with low IQ's it seems.
1st of all, it's not called cashier. It's teller.
2ndly, the armed robbers made away with the man's phones and belongings. So on which phone did they get the alert?
3rdly, the police cannot go to a bank and request for transaction details without having a court injuction. And it takes days to get one. So how did they get it immediately. The bank won't honour the request without an injunction.
4thly this story is full of holes.

Open your minds
Trust me I know. Afterall I'm jim ovia
that is how the story should be for now since police are still doing their investigation. They recovered the phone the next day, while with d phone, they received alert. NB, the man was murdered on sunday. So, dnt think, NP (F) are stupid. They passed aptitude test which some of u would hv failed .
Re: Dead-Man Withdraws N20,000 From Account In Benin by ouzoh1: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
It not too difficult dis days to get informations from bank bc dere r cctv all ova d places in banks,all d police shuld do is to go to d bank,replay d cctv as of d time d withdrawal was made or if possible replay it for d whole day,they will get a clue of wot happened,is possible there was a delay in sms alert on dat day...it happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Demolish Popular Slaughter Market At Trans Amadi / Remi Babalola Resigns From FBN Holdings As Chairman / Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.