Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention (868 Views)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by omicron(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
A total of 88 babies were born duringthe just-concluded seven-day 60th convention of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), themed “Come Up Higher,” which ended last Sunday.
General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, whose divine appointment was reaffirmed by the Governing Council of the church during the farewell service held on Sunday, made the announcement, saying that out of the 88 babies, 44 were boys and girls 44, as of 7.30 a.m on Sunday.
Meanwhile, to defuse the rumour making the round that Pastor Adeboye, who clocked 70 in March, was contemplating resignation from the headship of the mission, the Governing Council of the mission, through one of its elders last Sunday,
passed a vote of confidence on the General Overseer of the church.
Good leadership and prosperity are eluding African nations, according to the elder, because the people usually reject the will of God in selecting their leaders, saying that was not thecase in RCCG.
“In RCCG, God has given us a leader who obeys Him. All machinations to plunge the church into leadership crisis will not stand.
RCCG has been established forever. Bythe grace of God, those that will take over from us have been trainded and are still being trained. As the appointment of Pastor Adeboye is divine, God will help him to appoint his successor when the time comes; when it will be time for Daddy to go, he will go,” the elder stated to the resounding applause of the attentive congregation.http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/45847-88-babies-born-in-one-week-at-rccg-60th-convention
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by Tascocent(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Glory b 2 Baba Godey.......
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by Acidosis(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Halleluyah!
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by omicron(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Acidosis: Halleluyah!
Amen! Glorious things the Lord has done!
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
Heheheeee, Doctors will suffer to give them IVF when Belle enter they go say "Daddy Said and i keyed in" who is deceiving who? Make i hear.
I believe in miracles but the Nigerian way I bow, why wont people admit they got medical help? Is it not God that gave the knowledge for IVF?
My friend went for a child dedication in redeemed church, she actually took the lady in question to get IVF and got the recommendation from me, yet when they got to church the woman gave all the glory to "Daddy" no mention of IVF or the poor Doctor who she kept crying and calling till she conceived.
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Not to forget that this same lady attempted to illegally buy a baby, in Nigeria all na miracle.
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
^ ^ I understand but above all, give thanks, not to "Daddy" or any Pastor but God.

This Daddy, Papa Syndrome will throw many in Hell.

Bible said Let no one call you rabbi or master for I am a the rabbi and your master. . ."

Our God is a jealous so he wouldn't want any other name in placw of
His..
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by omicron(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
debrief08: Heheheeee, Doctors will suffer to give them IVF when Belle enter they go say "Daddy Said and i keyed in" who is deceiving who? Make i hear.
I believe in miracles but the Nigerian way I bow, why wont people admit they got medical help? Is it not God that gave the knowledge for IVF?
My friend went for a child dedication in redeemed church, she actually took the lady in question to get IVF and got the recommendation from me, yet when they got to church the woman gave all the glory to "Daddy" no mention of IVF or the poor Doctor who she kept crying and calling till she conceived.
ur point is valid bro...all glory must be to God for He alone is God.
Re: 88 Babies Born In One Week At Redeemed Christian Church Of God 60th Convention by saintvc(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
D church members are obeyin God comand BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

(1) (Reply)

Does Holy Water Have An Expiration Date? / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Nigeria? / I Was Crying In My Dreams Woke Up And Still Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.