Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service (1243 Views)

Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband / Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service / Help, How Do I Cope With A Verbally Abusive Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by baqina(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
This happened in his House Hold of God Church just two days ago...during his sermon on Sunday August 12th. According to some members of his church that attended the service that Sunday morning, pastor Chris Okotie threw caution into the wind and verbally attacked his estranged wife, Stephanie Henshaw, comparing her to Jezebel in the bible and saying that he was free to judge her because of what he suffered in her hands. (He didn't say what). He was also quoted as saying that Stephanie was free to go to CNN or BBC to talk about him but he will never take her back.

Those who listened to him said he sounded so bitter and had never spoken about her like that before.

Pastor Chris has also taken back the two expensive cars he gave Stephanie during their four year marriage; a Benz S Class and a BMW X6.

http://www.lindaikeji..com
Re: Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
**Groans!!**

Not another one again!

I take it this woman was totally dependant on him for her upkeep and made no contributions to the union?? Some people just NEVER learn... lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by vanitty: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by SisiKill1: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
When he was about to marry her, he went on and on about "hearing from God", regaled his congregation with testimonies about how she was his bone of his bone, flesh of his flash, sent to him by the heavenly father. What happened to all that? Is he say God delibrately sent him Jezebel? But why would God do that if he was truly God's son? Is his God a wicked God? (I say His because the one I serve isn't.)

Or could he be that he didn't truly hear from God about this woman but his flesh? If that was the case, then why did he claim it was from God? How can we believe anything else he says is from God since we already know he will lie through is veneer coated teeth to get his way?

Whichever way you look at it, Dude doesn't come up smelling roses. . .which begs the question - Why the hell do people still attend his church?

I tell ya, 'em Naija Pastors have it gooooooood!
Re: Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: When he was about to marry her, he went on and on about "hearing from God", regaled his congregation with testimonies about how she was his bone of his bone, flesh of his flash, sent to him by the heavenly father. What happened to all that? Is he say God delibrately sent him Jezebel? But why would God do that if he was truly God's son? Is his God a wicked God? (I say His because the one I serve isn't.)

Or could he be that he didn't truly hear from God about this woman but his flesh? If that was the case, then why did he claim it was from God? How can we believe anything else he says is from God since we already know he will lie through is veneer coated teeth to get his way?

Whichever way you look at it, Dude doesn't come up smelling roses. . .which begs the question - Why the hell do people still attend his church?

I tell ya, 'em Naija Pastors have it gooooooood!

That man, I consider a lowlife

Re: Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by OmoAlata(f): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
baqina: He was also quoted as saying that Stephanie was free to go to CNN or BBC to talk about him but he will never take her back.

Abomination. A pastor with 2 wives shocked
Re: Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by Walexz02(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That man, I consider a lowlife

Is there anythin lower than low?
Re: Chris Okotie Verbally Attacks Ex-wife Stephanie During Church Service by Johndoe100(m): 3:14am On Aug 15, 2012
Good one Chris, lead the way. Pastors like you make the men in the vineyard know that what they do is not wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Bullied New York 15-year-old Jumps In Front Of Train To Kill Herself. / Housewife Bites Maid’s Private Parts / Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.