Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. (26920 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by FJCRUISER: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2012
REMEMBER YESTADE I HAD PRAYED DAT D BLOOD OF INNOCENT NAIJAS LL NO LONGER REST BUT LL CRY LOUDER FOR REVENGE . WE GIVE TANX N PRAISES TO GOD N I DO HOPE WE ALL LEARN FRM DIS , TAKE A QUEUE FRM N REPENT . STOP ALL EVIL
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by elewedu(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2012
@jos2, where on earth did u get the meaning of "Allahu Yaalamun". It is interesting hw Nigerians come up with sentimental meanings to unfamiliar words. Please try and master d use of online translators, and stop posting nonsense u know nothing about.
That's by the way, I will like to add that it is too early to start celebrating. The fact that jst two suicide bombers didn't achieve there goal doesn't mean we are on d part of redemption. Believe me, they were going to die anyway. More and more suicide bombers will die too along side there targets as long we remain complacent and believe that spiritual solution is the first step in tackling issues that could be stemmed with physical solutions. Terrorism can only be nipped by proactive intelligence gathering, and we ♓ανε people who are paid to do that. Americans did not use prayers to get osama bin laden, we all know what they use , our bloody hypocrisy woudnt accept that
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by nduchucks: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2012
I don't know what god you people are thanking. I'll tell you this, my God has no hand in the senseless killing of fellow Nigerians, who themselves are victims by the way, and are God's children to boot.

Those who continue to marginalize these Nigerian youths and render them hopeless and vulnerable to victimization by evil politicians and evil mullahs, will answer to God soon enough.

May the souls of all Nigerians killed in this war RIP.
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Dawdy(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2012
Boko Haram is more dangerous enemy of Islam than to any other religion, It takes only We (muslims) of know and understand.
Muslims dont have freedom of expression any longer, No freedom of dressing or walking, unless they are called Boko Haram, despite being Innocents about the whole situation.
If you want to feel the pain, pray that u become the victim of stealing accusation, let alone killing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by msb247(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2012
lumeneng22: I pity the foolish illiterate animalistic mumu almajiris who are submitting themselves to be blown up to please allah and their sponsors.

Can't proceede without commenting on/correcting your statement. They are indeed illeterate, animalistic and mumus as you said, agreed BUT suicide bombing is highly UNISLAMIC and does not please the Almighty Allah (It's quite unfortunate that the illeterates are being misled and they think otherwise). Islam teaches us that committing suicide automatically secures a place for the perpetrator in Hell Fire (God forbid). Their sponsors know themselves and have a hidden agenda that only suits their selfish needs.

What bothers me the most is the way Islam is being painted black just because of the ill-doings of a mere minority! No blame should be generalized but individualized instead. On Judgement Day, each and every soul would have his/her own judgement to receive.

LET'S US ALL CONDEMN THESE ACTS COMMITTED BY OUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND STOP BLAMING HAUSAS/NORTHENERS, MUSLIMS AND ISLAM IN GENERAL.

I only said what's on my mind and that's what I think. So, THOU SHALL NOT ATTACK ME. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by frevangel(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2012
It's a Good Thing that the mission failed but I am curious that the missions to attack Nothern Islamic Leaders and Traditional Rulers mostly end up failed!
What if that was the goal anyway? At least to deceive the public that Alj. Gumi (Our suspected Boko Haramist) is not with them BH terrorists!
The sucide bombers may not even know the full details of the mission. The bombs planted in Police HQ, UN HQ, Mandala Church etc always have perfect timing!.

...Just saying

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by megxo(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2012
KD JST DE CALM..............DEMJST BLOW UP DEMSELVES, WE NO SEND.............GOD AF CATCH DEM
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Hilaskee(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Kumuyi's prayer has started working...
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by femliany(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2012
What goes arround comes arround
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by ODB2: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2012
serves the farkers right!
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2012
Kpac: Deceit and Control
While we tend to jubilate the fall of the wicked,my recurring concerns is that the camp of Boko Haram are also jubilating.....and of course for many reasons.
Islamic extremist have this hatred in them that cannot be cured by any number or forms of kindness,in their hearts,their language is REVENGE. Once they get to that bizarre stage of islamism,they have proven to be uncureable.
They spot the wretched,under developed,under civilized and extremely poor communities and capture younger minds into their mission of hate by offering the accepting ones a little bit of better life than their counterparts.
It may be shocking but its true that these young suicide bombers are recruited with as low as 5000 naira per person,guranteed 3 meals a day and given new clothes in exchange for their hearts.
These many youths are camped and trained in a way u can imagine very oppressing....Islam originally has a culture of respect,honour and total commitment to their leaders,so these young guys obey every order to the last letter....They are camped and every form of civilization,which may act as a form of eye opener to these young recruits are cut off completely.
So.... with a news like this,the other potential trained suicide bombers would never be aware of this kind of event,the Boko Haram leaders would have seen the news about the failed mission and go back to the camp saying the opposite.....They would have told those young guys that [b]"Allah Akbah ! The mission is successful and the targets have been wiped out".....[/b]and those ones too would have jumped with violent excitements,thereby getting more encouraged into performing their own mission ASAP......
Until these camp is found,the sponsors in goverment discovered,their bomb experts eliminated and standard of living in the north is drastically improved, these bombings would not stop.

But how you take know? Or are you one of the youngsters??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by aribisala0(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2012
onatisi:
prayers have started yeilding results.noone touched their own bomb killed them.
Your God is a white dude?

But we black naa?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Koikoi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
I have said it before that these wars will eventually brings the truth about Nigeria to the light. weda they be consumed by their own flame or they succeed in sending the innocent bystanders to thier early graves will not stop the fulfilment of the truth and untill truth prevails in Nigeria, this dastardly acts will not stop. Remember 'Maitaisine' massacres of the early eighties? it only receeded, now its back with more fuel in the name of boko haram. It will continue like this untill we are able to tell ourselves the truth about our nation and do things the right way whether as one nation or as a divided one. Which ever way, there must be violence and the spill of blood. Hope we can wish it away though! This contraption called Nigeria cannot stand this tide. Quell boko haram and they will come up with another more violent name.
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by ODB2: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
Krest247: The next one that would happen will be in their bomb factory

preferably their sponsors i.e.Buhari, Atiku, IBB, Ciroma and co.
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by MurphyT1: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by FJCRUISER: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
sha all i know is dat d wicked ll pay with thier own blood . full stop. [size=18pt][/size]
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by onatisi(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Murphy T: THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING
amen,amen.AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEEEN
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by niddamugu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
I don't just get excited about such news. I read a post by a NLder about how he survived death from the hands of JTF in Benue... Only God can help us in this country. Nothing is worth rejoicing about on this Boko Haram issue.
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Mavrick2012: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
BlueMurder: Alhamdulillah! May Allah continue to frustrate their desperate efforts to redefine the religion to suit their perverted vision. I have a hunch that they were on their way to bomb Sultan Bello Mosque, as a response to Sheikh Gumi who labelled their devilish activities unislamic.
Na lie,u dnt hav any hunch dey were goin to sultan bello mosque,that is wat DAILYTRUST newspaper told u.evil muslims
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by abinos(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Delay is never denial. Our God is able.
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by yanni1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Krest247: The next one that would happen will be in their bomb factory

End of discussion.
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by lioncoolst(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lordave: RIP
They've already done that - Rest In Pieces. grin
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Moses050(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
God shall clear all boko frm our dear nation
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
he who lives by the sword (bomb) will die the sword (bomb).
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by adamscuti(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Thank allah, may those boko boyz continue to die,their evil plans will never succeed if God is 1.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Hadone(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Read the story in detail as follows:
[/size]
Two people carrying explosives on motorbikes were killed by their own bombs in Kaduna yesterday, witnesses said, suggesting that the bombers targeted Islamic scholar Ahmad Gumi who recently criticised attacks blamed on the Boko Haram sect.

Only the bomb carriers died in the incident which happened at about 3.35pm on the busy Ali Akilu Road.

Witnesses said the bike-bombers appeared to be heading towards the Sultan Bello Mosque where hundreds of Muslims were gathering for Sheikh Gumi’s Ramadan Tafsir which was due to start in less than 30 minutes.

They said Gumi uses the same road to go to the mosque for the preaching session, which has been holding daily from 4pm since the beginning of the Muslim fasting month that ends at the weekend.

People who attend the Tafsir sessions said Gumi had recently criticised Boko Haram-linked suicide bombings and shootings, describing such acts as sacrilegious.

“(The bombers) were heading for Sultan Bello Mosque but before they reached the roundabout, we heard a loud explosion and three of them died instantly,” said a witness, Kaduna polytechnic student Idris Mustapha. [Islamic scholar Ahmad Gumi ]

“Two were riding one of bikes while another person who we believe was part of them, was driving behind them. Then there was a loud blast,” he said.

Another witness, Jamilu Ibrahim, said, “The bomb was being carried by two people, a woman and a man on top of Okada, when the explosion happened. There were no people close to them and it only affected the people that were carrying it.

“We suspect that the bomb was being carried to Sultan Bello Mosque where Sheikh Ahmad Gumi is holding his Tafsir. It was the same area a policeman was killed by a bomb.”

Soon after the blast, security men cordoned the roadway, diverting traffic from the Lugard Hall roundabout.

Destroyed parts of the motorcycles and human body parts were strewn on the road.

There was a mild drama when bees swarmed the blast scene, stopping people and security men from coming close to the area.

Kaduna State Police commissioner Abubakar Jinjiri Mohammed confirmed that two people died in the blast.

He said the police had taken custody of the motorcycles and the corpses for investigation. “Everywhere is calm; we have cordoned the area while investigation continues,” Mohammed said.

In his reaction, Governor Patrick Yakowa said the blast was unnecessary, devilish and uncalled for.

“But based on our conviction that good always triumph over evil, we are continuing our task of providing the needed protection for all our people and we are optimistic that we will come out stronger from this security challenge,” the governor’s spokesman Reuben Buhari said.

Kaduna has witnessed bomb blasts in recent months, but this was the first of such since the start of the Ramadan on July 20.

No group has claimed responsibility for the yesterday’s incident.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/174369-bomb-carriers-blasted-to-death-in-kaduna
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by jos2: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
@elewedu i tink i knw islam more & better dan u do. Juz 1 question can u seperate evil frm devil? Muh'd in his day do wost dan dis. & 4 ur information our prayer is more powerful dan u tink, u're doom, u will face same faith lik u masters muh'd & satan
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by franksunny(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Fast break, salal, has just begun
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by brownlord: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
Agiliti: these boko boys have started smoking cassava bread grin grin grin grin

btw, whats with all the "our God isn't sleeping"
so all the other times they were successful was your God sleeping?
If your God says thou shalt not kill, would you celebrate another mans death even one who is clearly brainwashed and is doing something he normally wouldn't do?

Please try see a doctor before this madness get worse
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by owabor(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
Evil dat men do lives with them. Thank u JESUS.
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by brownlord: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
onatisi:
i think we should forget about jona doing anythin tangible in this matter and nigerians must do something for ourselves,like organising vigilate groups and been on been more security concious and most of all very prayerful.pertaining to jona he has stated his own stand on this bh matter which is "I DONT GIVE A DAMM"

When did jona said he doesn't give a damn about boko?, plz nxt time try and write in english, not every body understand swahil
Re: Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. by Jemibee: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Na wa for these people ooo! Even during fasting period, they are busy planning to kill. Their faith & motives are questionable. May the good Lord flush them out in totality and restore peace, security, stability and love to our dear country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister / Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.