Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos (2278 Views)

Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2012
Nlanders,i need help to get training on web designing and other closely related designing,i reside in ebute-metta lagos but my finances are very restricted so please prices should be fair.advices and suggestions will be very appreciated.thanks.....
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by businesszoom: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2012
To some people this may sound impossible or lie but to you who can give it a trial, get train with the latest and most advance Website Design softwares e.g WPM, JOOMLA, SITOO, ARTISTEER, DREAMWEAVER, HTML, PHP-MYSQL, CSS, JAVASCRIPT etc at a very affordable price. For more information please call 08071713453 or visit www.dcmediaservices.com
Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2012
I will contact you,today but remember that the price must be fair.
businesszoom: To some people this may sound impossible or lie but to you who can give it a trial, get train with the latest and most advance Website Design softwares e.g WPM, JOOMLA, SITOO, ARTISTEER, DREAMWEAVER, HTML, PHP-MYSQL, CSS, JAVASCRIPT etc at a very affordable price. For more information please call 08071713453 or visit www.dcmediaservices.com
Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2012
businesszoom: To some people this may sound impossible or lie but to you who can give it a trial, get train with the latest and most advance Website Design softwares e.g WPM, JOOMLA, SITOO, ARTISTEER, DREAMWEAVER, HTML, PHP-MYSQL, CSS, JAVASCRIPT etc at a very affordable price. For more information please call 08071713453 or visit www.dcmediaservices.com
Thanks
I will contact you,today but remember that the price must be fair.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by greenmouse(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
contact us we have been training professionals since 2008. visit www.greenmousetech.com or call 08063786241
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by rainymilli: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2012
Become A Photoshop BlackBelt Fast

YOU’LL LEARN…
The dirty little secret when cropping images that a pro will never tell you!
Keyboard shortcuts you must know that will save you hours of time.
The single best way to mask an image…you should never tell anyone!
Save 2 years of Art school by only watching this one video.. here’s a hint…it’s on DVD #2.
Something crucial (and unusual) you must do when color blending layers (DVD 1).
How to create bizarre creatures that will impress anyone… including friends and family.
Tackle the knowledge to create anything, anytime you want in Photoshop!

Just released by Mark Monciardini, Photoshop® Top Secret™ is an Extreme Photoshop Training Course that teaches you, step by step, how to create cutting-edge graphics and special effects with Adobe® Photoshop®. This student-friendly home study course includes four FOLDERS with over 16 gigabytes of video tutorials and project files. It also comes with a full-color gallery book (printed, not pdf) that shows the end result of each project in the course. You can look, learn, practice, and master these advanced techniques wherever you may be, without the need for expensive classes or tutor.

visit http://thatshiicray./2012/08/06/become-a-photoshop-blackbelt-fast/
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by Adexy4us(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2012
offers training on hw to build dynamic & standard website @ affordable price. Call 08034114***
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by 4ward(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hello if you are really curious about it .then Join us Next Mon&Tue(PUBLIC HOLIDAY)20/21th we are Holding a FREE WEB SEMINAR @ Sango-OTA Oju-ore Precisely
U Have Nothing to lose
from 10am-2pm
Call 08094542680.www.theafricansms.com
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by ayaba(f): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
National Web Academy is situated at 19 Tokunbo Alli str, off. Toyin street. Ikeja

Call 08164655142, 08035820401
Register @ www.nationalweb.com.ng
Our Tution fee is very reasonable.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by kolanutt: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Please does anyone have updated info on this? Seems www.nationalweb.com.ng is off the air.
Anyone with new info/sources kindly update.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by cbrass(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
I would have loved to take you one on one but the distance sad
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by felix1a(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
please how can i create a result checker for school were student can check there examination grade result. I already have a school site i designed on dreamweaver and i want to include this feature to it. any body please help.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by cbrass(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
felix1a: please how can i create a result checker for school were student can check there examination grade result. I already have a school site i designed on dreamweaver and i want to include this feature to it. any body please help.

Can you code well in php and ajax?
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by phpier: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
felix1a: please how can i create a result checker for school were student can check there examination grade result. I already have a school site i designed on dreamweaver and i want to include this feature to it. any body please help.
i can help for just a token . o_olad@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos by felix1a(m): 5:58am On Jul 09, 2014
phpier:
i can help for just a token . o_olad@yahoo.com

I have mailed you but you didn't respond. Can I have you phone number pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Add "Adsense For Mobile" To Your Blogger Mobile Template / How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day / Does Anyone Has This Bitcoin Investment Script? | See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.