Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? (809 Views)

Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by Briz04: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please how possible is it to learn web designing within a week...am actually a student and wish to go into web designing..nd the webmaster I got said he lld teach me 4 one or two weeks depending on how fast I learn..pls I nid advice, if realy I can get every tin needed within dis period..and it not dat he jst nid my money
Re: How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by sunday478(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
It depends on what u guys agreed, to me there is more in web designing than u may think. As you go into it, them the thing unfolds, as the tutor have said, it depends on ur learn ability. But those one he will want to teach u for that two weeks will the likes of HTML, CSS, and JaVAsRIPT, anD this are just intro, to the real thing.
As i am talking to you, am also a newbie in this web design of a thing, but I have learnt alot, the one on my mind now is PHP, which by God grace I will collect the video tutorials this evening. Good luck in learning.
Make sure u learn very well.
You can also contact one of My Role Model,(Graphicplus) i look forward to be like him.
Briz04: Please how possible is it to learn web designing within a week...am actually a student and wish to go into web designing..nd the webmaster I got said he lld teach me 4 one or two weeks depending on how fast I learn..pls I nid advice, if realy I can get every tin needed within dis period..and it not dat he jst nid my money
Re: How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by funkymedina: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: See answer here: http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/How-Possible-Is-It-To-Learn-Web-Designing-In-1-Week
I cant believe i actually clicked the link ..hahahahhaa grin you have time mr+
Re: How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by frisahost(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lol
Re: How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by teemy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by Briz04: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
sunday478: It depends on what u guys agreed, to me there is more in web designing than u may think. As you go into it, them the thing unfolds, as the tutor have said, it depends on ur learn ability. But those one he will want to teach u for that two weeks will the likes of HTML, CSS, and JaVAsRIPT, anD this are just intro, to the real thing.
As i am talking to you, am also a newbie in this web design of a thing, but I have learnt alot, the one on my mind now is PHP, which by God grace I will collect the video tutorials this evening. Good luck in learning.
Make sure u learn very well.
You can also contact one of My Role Model,(Graphicplus) i look forward to be like him.
. Alrite tank u...pls wen did u start nd hw far ave u gone,in terms of wat u can do or tinz u ve done
Re: How Possible Is It To Learn Web Designing In 1 Week? by sunday478(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Briz04: . Alrite tank u...pls wen did u start nd hw far ave u gone,in terms of wat u can do or tinz u ve done
wow, I started last month, but my agreement and the webmaster have ended, as i earlier said, am into PHP now, I learnt mine for like three Weeks though (html, css and javascript, i learnt xml on my own, get ur self a pc,ask a webmaster to lay the foundation, because they are not going to teach u everything. practice on ur own

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Imclassroom? / Let's Shake The earth! Let's Create A History. Let's Work Together!! / Back In 2011 TO 2012, Who Remember This Stuff (2go Phinishing Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.