Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

See Queer Public Sensitisation On The Streets Of Jos (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Queer Public Sensitisation On The Streets Of Jos (PIX) (888 Views)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / How Can An Intelligent President Be Married To A Queer Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Queer Public Sensitisation On The Streets Of Jos (PIX) by esusu: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2012
Oh boy! Come and see street storm. In all of the time I’ve stayed in Plateau State, I haven’t witnessed a street-to-street mass mobilisation of people to stop the violence that has claimed thousands of lives, ruined millions of naira of property and rendered many children orphans. But there is currently an unprecedented mass mobilisation of people to stop using a telecom company’s services because its partners are quitting Jos. There have been a state exco meeting, a state press conference, a state-sponsored newspaper adverts, and now street storms? See bus loaded with loud speakers blasting home the message, with men distributing hand bills. I actually thought electioneering had commenced again until I got close and realised it was all about a telecom company. I just couldn’t resist taking shots. What manner of people are in government in Plateau State? How can this type of state make progress?

1 Like

Re: See Queer Public Sensitisation On The Streets Of Jos (PIX) by Tokotaya: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2012
Where did all this energy come from na? Where are all these strategies since all the killings have been going on? I'm ashamed to call Jonah Jang a governor.
Re: See Queer Public Sensitisation On The Streets Of Jos (PIX) by twity(f): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hmmmmm, this is what I always say about our so-called leaders, they like playing to the gallery. I am not holdin brief for the telco company but I am saying channel the same kind of energy you are using to do this campaign into solving the unending crisis in Jos so that even more companies will come and invest and give our youths jobs. I lived in Jos from when I was a baby up until I left for Lagos and I cry everyday when I see how my beloved town has become a batle field. It is well o!

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of N5000 Note Will Devalue The Naira – ICAN / I Inherited A Bankrupt State, Says Osun Governor Aregbesola / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.